Personality

Personality

or

Looks

?

I say that there is only a percentage.

60/40 to personality is what I go by

I'd rather be with a slightly uglier girl who doesn't do my nut in rather than a hotter girl who is brain dead

so you'd rather have a girl whos 60% hot and 40% neat rather than a girl whos 40% hot and 60% neat

neither...money

No I gave the 60% to personality..

A better personality is more important than looks so long as she isn't gross looking

But if you become the gold digger and married some ancient hag spawned in the underworld you'd have all the money you want

Yeah but a fat ass

Personality changes. Ask any cucked self-styled Chadbro.

40% looks doesn't necessarily mean she's fat but even if she is you could consider her a doer-upper and get her to lose the weight. Then you'd get vastly improved looks and the same old personality you like

Well, I'm fat and ugly, so I have no right to judge based on looks

You still have preferences.

But what if she was like one of those 'creatures' in that one chubby-bunny video.. You surely couldn't be so fat and ugly you wouldn't turn one of those 'things' down.

no fattydoesn't

Not really
Would still bang, I've got no self respect

>Personality
>or
>Looks

Do they give decent head or not?

B-but how!? Post a pic of yourself so we can see what we're dealing with.

I can't believe that you're so fat and ugly you'd have to resort to fucking one of those blobs

Looks, then personality.

if youre thinking of someone you can live with for the very long term you need core stable personality traits that you can deal with long term.

these only are evident and set in place by 25-30, before then most people are wildcards

I'll certainly take an uglier girl who holds the same values and wants the same lifestyle as me, vs a hotter one who won't be compatible.

This

65% personality/35% looks

Personality, although I do want a girl that is attractive. Don't have too much of a need for big tits or ass, so my scopes are wider.

Honestly, I've never met anyone THAT ugly that wasn't a total coiled dog turd of a person. Can't really blame them, I imagine theyre treated pretty badly by most everyone else. I'd be an asshole too.

If it's a short-term thing, looks. Everything else is personality. Your heart is good at making small decisions, but your brain is good at making bigger, more important ones. Don't confuse the two.