What do Trump supporters think of this?

What do Trump supporters think of this?

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/connections-trump-putin-russia-ties-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868

> inb4 " fake news"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yMmG5p0Ll8
youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They think it's fake news. Good start to a troll thread though.

inb4 cold war is over

He'a pathological liar, and the whole wiretapping bullshit is just his way of trying to distract attention away from his Russian connections.

inb4 Hillary would be worse
Inb4 Obama was worse

Putin is a better leader than Trump and Clinton combined, if he's going to be running America behind the scenes then what's the problem?

This pretty much sums up how Trump and his supporters keep disinformation the kool-ade flowing.

>Putin is a better leader than Trump and Clinton combined, if he's going to be running America behind the scenes then what's the problem?

i have always said that republicans like to be ruled, not governed. which is amazing considering your favorite go to word is "cuck".

there are no bigger cucks than republican voters who like being fucked in the ass with no lube.

youre' being too tough on them OP.

>the heart wants what the heart wants

>inb4 cold war is over
>inb4 Hillary would be worse

I fucking nailed it. Any opinion on Obama's presidency while you're at it?

Did you see those charts in the OP link? Holy shit! Trump and Putin are thick as thieves!

Interchangable really

>Literally Hitler, literally Hitler lalalalalalala I can't hear you.

>if I can't formulate a witty response, I'll just say he's just using Hitler as an argument

I would sincerely like to hear what Trump supporters say to eachother to pretend it is not a problem. The self-delusion is fascinating to behold. It's like if they pretend it isn't a problem, it will go away. That's why Trump deflects to this made up Obama wiretapping, because his base will believe anything negative about Obama.

>If I use a minority of the voter base to describe the majority, people will think they're horrible, I hope no one cottons on though

Ya, you're the only one crying about hitler tho...

They literally don't talk about it unless it's to bitch about the "dishonest media" or "whining liberals". They don't even listen to Trump when he says actually Clinton isn't that bad, and there's no need to lock her up.

It's really only a matter of time in thread like this.

What do you think about the OP link detailing Trump ties to Putin?

I'm still not hearing anything but bullshit...

Amazing that Trump supporters can claim to be unfairly represented without seeing the irony.

Here's a quote from that link.
>"There’s nothing inherently damning about most of the ties illustrated below."

Chart 1

I want to to reread your rhetorical question and ask yourself the following:
Why are you angry?
How is this man incompetant?
Do you expect productive discourse on Sup Forums?
Also fuck your feelings leftist. Evedytime you humans post something, you tell the world why Trump won.

Correct. That means there's currently no grounds for impeachment, not that it isn't happening.

I'm not a trump supporter, heck I'm not even from the U.S.
I just think this buffoon is being maligned beyond the scope of what I actually think he is capable of.

Chart 2

>What do Trump supporters think of this?

(not even a shoop)

>that picture
>that post

Did you mix up your troll folders, or are you just retarded?

I'm only 5 links away from the queen of my country, sure there is a connection, but it doesn't prove a conspiracy.

>troll folders

>I'm only 5 links away from the queen of my country,

you're only 1 link away from faggot OP

>faggot OP is a queen

Any idiot is capable of taking money to stand aside while the people who are capable do the evil deed.

Do you also think that people are too harsh on his cabinet choices?

Sounds like you are unable to address the issue of Trump's ties to Putin, and his penchant for lies and distractions.

Focus amigo!

>folders

Nah, they seem pretty spot on in their criticism there, I just don't think they'll have the power to do the things people fear from them.

Likewise tho

>Focus amigo!

I'm only a phone call away from the White House, but that doesn't mean your argument is valid.

Chart 3

>Trump's ties

Retarded then. Thanks for clearing that up.

>: boner

>Retard

>Thanks for

Sure, they're only heading every sector of government, trying to rig the Supreme Court, and trying to bludgeoning Congress into subservience. What's the worst that can happen?

Chart 4

I'm not American but wouldn't you rather be in with Putin than against him and Russia? I personally don't think you would stand a chance against them.

>a phone call away

>up.

BS. Assange has said the leaks didn't come from Russia. This guy is the only one holding both branches of government responsible.

>I personally don't think you would stand a chance against them.

delusional faggot

Chart 5

>Assange

Assange also said he didn't rape those grils

Your country crumbles, the rest of the west crumbles and I get my anarchic utopia for free?

Chart 6

>I'm not American, but shouldn't you be handing over the largest military in the world to an ex-KGB expansionist?

Go to bed Ivan

its not a problem

Not how that works, but you get points for trying.

as if the other side isnt just as bad as this

So the arabs got fucked who cares?
Worrying that obama tried to protect them tho

What do Hilary supporters think of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=1yMmG5p0Ll8

youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU

>Inb4 Obama was worse

It took a minute, but we got there.

Come on then, how the fuck would you win in a war against Russia? You would go in with the typical 'America, fuck yeah!' attitude and they would wipe you out.

Chart 7/7

How about it, Trumpsters? This is just a tiny coincidence, nothing to see? Or do any of you have any concerns about this? It sounds like so far you are happy to dismiss it.

I think credible news doesn't come from YouTube

disinformation, propaganda

screaming russia russia russia over and over is the same as screaming racist racist racist

it has no impact as it's clearly not true

Well I was being hyperbolic for the sake of being hyperbolic, but thanks I guess.

where's the damn hot korean grils? should be coming soon.

Why not? Does it not affect your money?

And Obama said they wern't spying on Americans.
And Hillary told a lie
and trump told a lie
and every politican told a lie.
I trust Wikilinks more than anyone else. Hell our CIA even put in fan fiction to a offical report on the Russian hacking. If the CIA can't vet their info, who can we listen to. Oh I know. The only person who puts everyones dirty laundry online.

Good thing those are videos of Hillary herself then user.

Better shot of same suck job.

our miltary is 10 times bigger. we spend 10 times as much. we have 10 times more bombs.

we are battle tested and ready

I think that if you want a war with Russia so badly,
you should go to Ukraine and prove your heroism instead of shitposting on Sup Forums and making vagina marches.

>drones
>missle strikes
>just generally not letting his army leave

Hard to get invaded when the invading force can't leave home. Then again it's hard to fight against invaders that control your military...

Ya, ya, ya... but we're talking about YOU. is that all you can do, deflect and try to change the subject?

are you fucking high, retarded, or both?

Obama signed a law to spy on Americans. It was in the newspapers. People talked about it.

Literally everything Snowden "leaked" was already public information for years. You faggots just weren't paying attention. booofuckinghooo

Fucking moran.

impeach! impeach! impeach!!

>damage control

You know that Sup Forums is complete anonymous, right?

Deflection again, we are talking about Trump.

Focus amigo!

Oil is Russia's best source of Revenue
Trump uses executive order to approve Keystone XL pipeline.
This helps the US compete with Russia.
TRUMP MUST BE RUSSIAN PUPPET!!!

Holy shit have none of you noticed what happened to Jacob Applebaum? Assuming both of you aren't hired shills?

Same playbook different target.

You forgot one thing here. We have Dear Leader Trump to MAGA. We will win with Dear Leader showing the way to kick Iran's ass!

I didn't watch them. Tell me, does she say something that's taken out of context, or does she just shoot herself in the foot again by being too honest about Trump supporters?

At first i thought Americans were dumb as fuck for voting Trump into the White House.

But then i saw Hillary voters crying and needing therapy dogs to hug, hot coco, and safespaces, all because a politician lost; and i realized there are people out there even dumber than Trump voters.

You Americans make me laugh.

Yes I do, why are you calling my shitposting damage control though?
I have no horse in this race since I'm not an American.

Blatantly misleading. Except for the part about Obama, that's true enough.

Clearly? LOL! Why, because you don't like it?

The evidence is building, and that is all you can say? You got nothing in this conversation, son.

I don't know how saying
"i voted numerous times when i was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in"
can be taken out of context.
You will need to teach us oh wise one.

And as for the 2nd vid. She's even more direct and blunt.

>technically true posts are the best kind of posts

>huh?

> we have to change the culture of Sup Forums
> send ours anti-russian operatives
> t. bongo

Trumptards really are autistic pieces of shit.

>mfw leftist Americans vandalizing Starbucks because a Saudi financed politician lost the election

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>I have no horse in this race since I'm not an American.

It's great that when taken at face value the above is absolutely, 100% correct. Except that it's also completely misleading.