What's the best DIY fleshlight

what's the best DIY fleshlight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-4BTrvdoH5g?t=191.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shredded aluminum

Sandpaper

Vagina from medical gloves. Need find that video.

AHAHAHA who ever build this...your life must be so sad..... so .... .sad......

A tinder date

The family pet

Seriously once you have fucked the shit out of that cucumber. Slice it, put it in a sandwich. Video someone eating it. Please OP please.

So ronry

youtu.be/-4BTrvdoH5g?t=191.
This be the one you need.

jlist has 10 dollar ones :\

It takes a while to ship but the box has no real descriptive parts except "cosmetic health item" on it.

>inb4 don't want it tracked

Nobody cares what purchases you make with your card, nobody is going to follow the paper trail to find out just what you ordered from them.

You'll save money in the long run by just getting a massive bottle of lube and a toy.

This. there was even a thread about it.

This. If you're too afraid to buy yourself some sex toys you're literally more of a pussy than women.

mason jar, 3 sponges, medical gloves, and a shit ton of lube. Can't find mine at the moment to get a pic, but it works pretty good

Holy shit she's hot! No wonder the 12yo is horny as fuck! I would be too if my therapist looked like that.

what is that?

OP here, I'm not afraid to order a sex toy I just want one that's inexpensive and of good quality.

The ultimate fleshlight.

I like to use raw, thawed, boneless chicken breasts

I use this. Simply called, Fleshlight Flight Pilot Male Masturbator, you can get it on Amazon.

ask your dad.

How? Seriously How?

holy shit no one has mentioned buildavagina.com yet

Instead of wasting your time making one yourself that will break in no time, why not pay some worthless chinaslaves to make one that feels a lot better and lasts a lot longer and have it shipped to you? Unless you're jobless it's cheaper to order it than make it yourself.

Holy shit, I keep forgetting how autistic normies are.
>ashamed of buying a sex toy
>online even
fucking jej

Just wrap a raw chicken breast around your cock and go to town

>what's the best DIY fleshlight
Daughter may be

Depending on which meaning of
"date" you are using, this is either profound or funny or nonsensical.

Dude that is just rubbing a chicken breast against your dick. How is it in anyway like a vagina?

do you really want salmonella on your dick

anyone know how to make OP's fleshlight?

Use a banana

Soft, mushy, wet and slimey

That's what hand sanitizer is for

Serious anyone have something like this

Cut a cucumber in half. Cut out inside of said cucumber. Put something inside it. Wrap rubber bands around it for grip. Fuck the shit out of it. Once finished, cut fucked cucumber into slices. Placed fucked, cum soaked cucumber in sandwich. Offer said cum soaked cucumber sandwich to friends or family.
>PROFIT.

There was a thread of a guy I think jizzing in milkshakes and offering it to various female friends. I swear he videoed it or took pictures. I'm not hunting for it. But that is the most decent description I can remember of it. It was brutal.

where the fleshlight infographics at dawg?

The Doc Johnson Tube is pretty alright

someone find this video

Just pay for a fucking hooker!

cuck

PCuck

It is on buildavagina.com, the pic is even from there

What 3 ways could i mean it? I'm just talking about a slut

slut = makes sense
The fruit = tiny-dick joke
Calendar = makes no sense.

Easy.
Prison FiFi,
Roll up your blanket neat, put the fifi in and fk it.

The best

>paying $50-75 when you can just make one yourself
Good luck and godspeed, OP. You're welcome