Alright fags, was his tower wiretapped or not? No libtards please

Alright fags, was his tower wiretapped or not? No libtards please

No.

Yes. Yes, it was. And now he's pissed and in power.

The CIA are a bunch of loathsome cockroach faggots who serve only themselves. They don't work for anyone. And, gee, they sure didn't see 9/11 coming, did they? Even with explicit warnings from intel agencies around the world.

It was not. After Watergate, the president was stripped of the power to wiretap. The CIA and FBI can wiretap now, but only if they are able to get a warrant in federal court, in this case the Second Circuit or Southern District of New York. The accusation that Obama wiretapped Trump tower is ludicrous.

Source: I'm a lawyer.

I can't help but think this is true though. If they've been working with Vault 7 all these years then what's stopping them from doing this?

Faggot lawyer who's probably used to sucking his clients off

There we no need for a conventional wiretap. The CIA and NSA record and store all emails, calls, etc. So truthfully, no wiretap. Even more truthfully all communications were monitored. Vault 7.

Half of all lawyers are wrong everyday!

Warrants, you dumbass. The thing that made the NSA so scary was that they had secret FISA courts which granted warrants willy nilly. As I posted above, the CIA and FBI are going to federal courts to obtain warrants now, and it shows in the court filings. As a lawyer, I have access to see these warrants once a case against someone is published to federal reporters. This is nothing like the shit that came out about the NSA. You would be naive and completely uninformed if you didn't think the CIA could use a backdoor into your phone or tv until this came out.

I said NO LIBTARDS!

Say 'yes he did' or get the fuck outta my thread!

You are naive if you think the CIAFBINSA would let our pesky judicial system get in their way.

That's not even true. There are no absolutes in the law for the most part, because every case is different. Being wrong and having a weaker case than another attorney are two completely different things.

You play'n da playground yo not ready for nigga. When you grown up come around and ask me bout this things. Otherwise go back to bed.

If there was a FISA paper issued it would have been at the request of the Justice Dep not the CIA which only has international jurisdiction where they don't seek approval for ops from anyone except NSC and the WH... you dumbdick.

youre one stupid motherfucker

Must be a comfort to the client's cases you loose.

The Obama Admin spied on every leader of the world, which was admited in the wiki leaks dump. Its not very hard to say they spied Trump.

Nice education

The CIA and FBI are required to obtain warrants through federal courts, and like I said, I can see every warrant hearing conducted with my legal reporting software. It's all published and available to attorneys.

The NSA on the other hand is completely unconstitutional and an incredible invasion of privacy. FISA courts are grossly illegal.

Hush, conservacuck. We're fucking your president while you watch. I don't want you to open your mouth unless it's to suck the remaining cum from "Piss Queen" trump's sloppy anus.

Either
>he wasn't wiretapped and he's exposed as a liar and guilty of slander/libel
or
>he was wiretapped and people start asking to see the evidence the FBI presented to the FISA court in order to authorize the tap

Whatever happens it's a win win for the American people.

He brought it onto himself

The tower WAS wiretapped, yes.

this

It's LOSE you fucking moron. Loose is what your mom's pussy is you fucking mongrel

My clients only lose if they're guilty. In that case, it's my job to get their sentence reduced, and I do a pretty damn good job at that. But you're right, it does suck that I can't get everyone off, but some people deserve to rot in jail and it's by their own doing.

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE! There are more than conservative and liberal point of view you moron. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't automatically make them liberal. Even conservatives disagree with Trump on occasion.

Obama gets 60 million book deal tell me that that is not a kickback for ripping off the American public and then tell me they that are in government are not on the same side as is the news companies what a joke do they really think people are that stupid to not realize what all these rich people are doing well enjoy yourselves while you can because your free ride isn’t over yet.

Well it looks like Trump has leveled the playing field he is not just going after the poor he’s going after the middle class and the rich the way he did when he was a slum lord funny part is they like the frog that doesn’t notice the temperature rising until it’s too late are going to get screwed just like the Doctors, insurance, and pharmaceutical companies
Yea you’re a stupid liberaltard he’s going to make America great again he just lies about unimportant stuff like using American steel on the Dakota pipeline bringing coal jobs back or grabbing Women by the pussy besides if he did do something like that those rich people could get some of those 475,000 part time minimum wage jobs jet because the poor can’t live good on them doesn’t mine the rich can’t

>all these people saying 'no'

FUCK OFF YOU ARE ALL FAKE NEWS!

yep it was but only because all of america was wiretapped

no proof, time to move the fuck on

This is what OP looks like irl

Libtard is an oxymoron, you probably don't know what that means because you voted for trump and are by definition, stupid.

It makes me SICK how many people hate Trump and by extension, America. People mocking Trump for being hacked by Obama are the kinds of people who would arrest a woman for being raped.

GET THE HELL OUT OF TRUMP'S COUNTRTY!!

I know this happened, you know this happened, I feel it in my heart that the wiretapping is a FACT.

all commies deserve death

"Trump's country" you do realize he has foreign heritage right? He has as much to be here as Irish, Canadians, Hispanics, or Asians. "B-but my MURICA!" Is a melting pot culture and this ideology that it is under attack is simple minded at best.

Trump wiretapped in mouth.

he said it happened, I would say it did

Go be sick in Mother Russia where you come from.

Probably. And with good reason too.

He won, get over it or get out!

When you don't know how to argue

"None of my cabinet appointees or campaign staff have talked or met with Russia!" (Public learns truth) "who leaked this!? It must have been Obama!!! Now let me read my tremendous, so great, not fake jobs report."

dis

I'm native American. You get out of my country. Unless of course you are too then let's agree to disagree.

Excluding the other side of the argument immediately makes your opinion invalid. Confirmation Bias is the name of the game.

>pretending The Donald doesn't read Sup Forums for his news

But do you have access to your mom after I fuck her with my dick? That's the real question here

people dressed as hicks at a halloween party. Cheap house. A e s t h e t i c truck. Hip beer. Nice compliment to brother. Fun way to get nicotine buzz. Interesting sport. Appropriate response to trespassing. Tactical clothing to wear while acquiring food for free using ancient techniques instead of committing crime to reduce your cost of living. Noble organization of gentlemen who uphold western values and used to lynch black criminals when there was a minimal police force. Counterbalance to CNN. God King. Quality tractor company for farming, another way to secure food--integral to human life and civilizaation. Inventive use of a truck bed. Last hurrah of free America before its downfall into post-"Englightenment" commie degeneration.

Hipster beer. Appropriate response to trespassing. Creative use of pickup truck. Good tractor company. Noble gentlemen's club that killed niggers in the old days. Interesting sport. Cheap house.

Ah great I played myself

You know if this were the 60's Trump's political career would have been dead and gone faaar before he would have gotten elected. The red scare was too traumatic at the time.

of course it wasn't. Trump is now the boss of the agencies that supposedly wiretapped him. If he wanted to find out, he could just ask them. It's not fucking rocket science, you know.

He probably heard some breitbart news about how he got wiretapped, and instantly believed it without doing any checking up because he's a massive idiot.

Bannon's the one really running the country, and Trump is just a liability at this point.

It's too bad America is trapped in a two-party system where neither side really cares about the common people. Except maybe Bernie and Liz Warren, but it's unlikely they'll ever get elected given how much half of America hates liberals.

Anyway, you had a good run America. Putting a man on the moon was really cool and thanks for the internet.

No. His an old man yelling at clouds. We'd have been better off if Romney ran again. But even he's groveling now so I don't think honest repubs have anyone to root for.

you mean he would have been too left wing?

ya'll are unbelievably pathetic

Hey lawyer, my friend got caught smoking weed in a stolen car with cocaine and a gun after he hit a lady pushing a shopping cart on the sidewalk. What should he do?

No proof it was tapped. Sounds like fake news to me tbh.

>Alright fags, was his tower wiretapped or not?

Of course it was. Why should he be any different than you or me?

If anyone wiretapped the phones in Trump tower, Trump did, and the senile old fuck has probably forgotten that he was the one that ordered it in the first place.

The first rule is not to employ any term
of which we have not clearly explained the meaning;
the second rule is never to put forward any proposition
which we cannot demonstrate by truths already known.
= Blaise Pascal =
(Pensées sur la géométrie en général)

(Pascal was not a libtard. He avoided baby-talk.)

I remember seeing some evidence that a FISA warrant had been obtained after filing three increasingly more specific petitions. The third petition reportedly exempted Fearless Leader from the surveillance. I don't remember seeing the identity of the moving party.

Yes. As it happens, not only was the wiretap authorized by Obama, it was also personally installed by him.

He waited, patiently, for a night with no moon, and snuck in under the cover of darkness. After subduing several security guards and hid the bodies, and made his way upstairs, furtively avoiding cameras, random patrols, and infrared tripwires.

Once he was at the very top of the lofty Trump Tower, he suspended himself for hours, motionless, in the rafters of the penthouse, moving only when the Donald had grown weary of winning for the day, and retired to his gold plated Emperor-size mattress atop a bedspring of $10,000 silver certificates.

With nary an errant squeak of a shoe, he rigged not only the light switches and sockets with bugs, but even Donny's personal teddy bear Rockefeller, clutched firmly betwixt his toddler sized mitts.

Obama, that crafty, crafty bastard. Thank God he's no longer polluting the esteemed office of the President with poise and elegance. Thank God we can finally get back to winning.

God Bless our Lordly President, whose hair reminds us of that legendary golden fleece that Jason and his Argonauts sought so valiantly, and the burnt umber of his skin, like a mighty redwood crested by eagles.

We finally have the President we deserve. God Bless America. This is gonna be yuge.

Nope, doesn't look like it. It was just a diversion from his dumpster fire.

Shame on every retard the voted GOP looking for change, you're just as gullible as the Obongloids.

Why?

Trump tower was wiretapped for the whole election