How would Sup Forums torture someone in hell? Psychologically, physically, or both? Be creative

How would Sup Forums torture someone in hell? Psychologically, physically, or both? Be creative.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vpNU0Os0UA
discordapp.com/channels/178922264522260480/178922264522260480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

physical torture, way more effective.

I'd force them to browse Sup Forums.

How would you physically torture some one in hell then? No limitations on what you can use. Since it is hell.

start at 18:00 rofl

youtube.com/watch?v=6vpNU0Os0UA

Hell is a relative term, user.

and 20:30 he starts singing death metal basically

Infinite, undying bees up the pooper.

Great start! Someone gets it.

I think making them slowly slip into madness would be a pretty brutal thing to do.

I'd be really nice to them and keep saying, "you're my friend... for now."

Inject them with a combination of LSD and DPH. What does this mean, well DPH is a delirant and LSD will exacerbate delirium.

I've used this combination once to experiment, 30+ hours of insects biting you.

I'd crack the second even mention it to me in a torture session.

Not sure you could really do that, at least on the internet.

Physical torture doesn't really do it. Someone will just go to there "happy place" and just blot out reality. Pain becomes a single white noise. Pretty common in rapes victims.

It depends on what kind of information do you want to get...

That sounds pretty terrifying.

10 second interval drops of ice cold water on there forehead forever.

Some day you will wish you had gone to church and gave money...

All them demons thrown into the lake of fire and you are there, and they have u forever. and the sulfur and fire burns at the same time

Slowly pick them to death with fingernail clippers

Speedball in one arm, then horse tranquilize in the other, but you can't die or sleep.

Rape is totally different from physical torture, maybe not for a man, I for one would probably die before getting raped.

Same as here. I'd befriend them

This is how I'll sum it up.

Fetal position to try to numb the pain. (It doesn't work)

Those hairs on your body, they turn into spiders and crawl around and bite EVERYTHING.

Taking a shower to wash them off. (It doesn't work)

Try to sleep. (It doesn't work)

Try to use MDMA to stop bad trip (It doesn't work)

Audio hallucinations kicking in. Fuck Fuck Fuckity Fuck

Pretty much stopped my psychedelics use. 6 months later I try LSD again.

It doesn't work.

By making them read every political thread on Sup Forums, but preventing them from ever posting in response

by making them live through another 8 years of barack hussein obama

Tell them over and over the same joke for all eternity while dancing with a feminime penis infront of them

its more psychological depending how badly the victim is beaten, rape is much more psychological.. I am talking about where pain and agony is no longer a concept, its your only reality.

OP said Hell, not Heaven.

But always miss out the punchline.

< 5'7"

If guy, use succubus to constantly bring him to the edge without release for eternity.
If girl, put in a beautiful state of the art kitchen with no food supplies only beer and a abusive husband who demands a sandwich.

discordapp.com/channels/178922264522260480/178922264522260480
Let's raid Sup Forums :)

Id set them at the bottom of a hill and make it so all 4 limbs fell asleep for forever then boiling water started to rise and the person would have to get to the top of the hill to not be boiled. And reset

Think of pure pain is a relatable to a drug.

I know how I high I can get because of how sober I feel. This means I need to dose higher to get a spot. At this point I can understand how high I've gotten.

However when you consistently apply pain, they never come down from the high, therefore they have nothing to relate it to.

The best highs are when you come from your lowest lows.

God will use magic so you dont get used to the pain and still feel it forever

>and reset

Wouldn't be effective. Needs to have a goal that can be reach, some "hope" they can grasp onto.

Even torture has a "hope". Just tell them what they want to know, and the pain stops.

Slowly hammer wooden toothpicks under the victim's nails while their loved ones are raped in front of them then chopped up and fed to them.

and its a shitty pun

Basically force them to browse Sup Forums all day for eternity

Still wouldn't work, eventually they'll just gaze over the pain and they wouldn't give a shit. Their experience would be measure when they "awake" to full consciousness and see change happening.

leave him in a nightmare he cant wake up

God created the entire universe by talking. You dont think he could make a person feel pain forever for not going to church?

The best methods of torture is to have moments of relief.

I would to your typical physical torture. After the season their will be some sort of drug they can take to ease the pain. After weeks of this the drug will slowly do nothing for them and on top of that deteriorate their skin and mind. They should stop but its the only thing that gives them relief.

When they are consumed by the drug and need to take to to stay healthy I would say that was your doing, your fault. Then take it away so they suffer more from withdrawals.

Repeat until they learn not to take the drug. This is the first step for self control.

Weak, why would he be looking at his loved ones being raped while dealing with toothpicks at the moment?

Why would he then eat them?

Would be much better if he was tricked into eating them because he was starved and then learned about it.

The goal is to not be boiled they get there they don't get boiled that time so they have to keep trying

this is a really good idea man. you did a good job on it

Sure he could make me feel pain, but then a forced reality doesn't make a bad reality. There isn't any pain in just feeling pain.

"At first I felt pain, then there was none."

That's exactly what the man would say when it stopped. It would be glazing over all of the pain and it would mean nothing.

Pleasure and Pain are effective combinations.

Well, the perfect form of torture might not be the same from one person to the next.
Exploiting weaknesses is the name of the game here. A lot of people usually have that one thing that ticks them off more than most. Say someone really likes fame and attention, and that person happened to go to hell for whatever reason. The first thing to do would be to make him not aware of the fact that he's dead. We all know the greatest pain comes after the feeling that one is on top of the world.
Give them the perfect life, with everything they could ever wish for, be it money, fame, attention...
Let them enjoy it for a long time. Make them happy. Make them safe. They don't know they're in hell after all, there is nothing to prepare them for what's to come.
Then slowly dismantle their life. Piece by piece.
Have their friends desert them. Make whatever is satisfying their greatest desire slowly leave them. Their life starts crumbling apart, and nothing they do can stop it.
Finally, once they lose everything and are drowning in despair, give them a faint bit of hope that things might be good after all.
Then take it back. And more.
Don't let them commit suicide of course. Foil it by any means necessary. Have them survive whatever injuries they inflict upon themselves. It wouldn't do to have their misery end.
About half-way through their "life", convey to them the fact that when they die, they're going to hell. It could be by accidentally killing someone, or subliminal hints about their afterlife, but make sure they know their destiny. This makes everything much worse.
They don't know they are already in hell, and they are already extremely depressed. Unable to take their life, and having to put up with the fact that all this pain and suffering will just bring them closer to a more agonizing end will feel much worse.
The game here is to get rid of hope.
And when they finally do die, the physical torture in hell can begin. Or eternal isolation, whatever feels worse

maybe the pain will increase infinately so each moment will be worse than the last.

The future is he gets burned eventually and stops giving a shit and just takes the pain. He would give no fucks. Then the cycle of pain would continue until it stopped. Nothing of value is lost.

Either samefag or newfag. His idea is shit and in need refinement. You need to stop sucking cock.

I'll just go with the original Christian definition of hell (not the Dante version)

Leave them on Earth, save everyone else. Create paradise, leave them out. They'll not be dead or physically or mentally scarred, per se, but for the rest of their (I assume infinite, since this is hell) existence they'll be outside of the walls, imagining the wonderful party going on inside, and still having to struggle and fight for their food and live a normal life.

Stop grasping at straws for the shit idea. There is a point where the human brain can manage so much sensation before it's fully saturated. This applies to both pain and pleasure.

Fully saturating the pain does NOTHING. Infinite means nothing when you can not perceive it.

Isn't that the point of hell eternal suffering dumbass

Good plan user, I'll trick him into eating his loved ones after the toothpick treatment. Also Czeched

an eternal darkness, the subject will be placed here for an eternity with no chance of escape and will be accompanied by a presence in the darkness which provides him with paranoia. there is no body and no mind to pound at, but he is still receptive of the sheer cold. the sensation of his bodily functions will go on as normal, he will piss and shit himself. the sensation of hunger will continually agonize him and he will still feel the effects of aging but never die.

his thoughts will become insane and through his eternal damnation he will eventually convince himself that this was never hell, that he never did anything to deserve this, that this was in fact his real life all along. and then it goes back to square one.

why would the devil punish you if you go to hell?

youre obviously one of his boys if you ended up there

god is an asshole with a smear campaign

Makes no goddamn sense. Even if you took 50% of the world off the planet right now. Put us back to nothing. Humanity would simply build back up to this point again.

I fear for those who are kidnapped by a mythical being.

Withdrawal is a lot more psychological torture than pain, but I never really had a problem with getting sick, its the vast emptiness that follows, also when you are a drug addict, you live by addiction. You're brain is attenuated to addiction. Its very very interesting. It taps into the very primal/instinctual parts of your brain, ultimately rewiring your entire being to seek pleasure/pain instinctually because you feel nothing else

>Eternal suffering

Listen nigger, you underestimate the humanity trait of simply not giving a fuck. People will glaze over.

No amount of wand waving magic bullshit will ever work. "But god will make it bad", its a shit excuse for your shit idea faggot.

>Exploiting weaknesses is the name of the game here.

You got it

Sent into a special mind prison where every second that goes by in the real world their mind experiences a billion years of isolation in a completely blank white space. They spend a minute in this prison and are set free.

Meh, not really. I've gone through W/D and eventually you get your old personality back and back to normal physically.

I personally took 2/3 months to get back to normal.

but you at least knew it was all in your mind

Uh oh I made someone angry

>to death
they are already dead and in hell though

Shit idea, they'll just glaze over the time spent. With no stimulation, they'll just wait until they are set free. The mind will just shutdown.

Fuck, see now I know its something else.

Im almost at 6 months and still irrationally paranoid. It was methadone I was coming off but yeah I should have been fine, if anything my mental stare started declining as physical state got better.

you tried

Am I in hell?

Elections. Never-ending elections.

the point of hell is scaring people into following your ideology

thousands of us yelling reeeeeee for a lot of hours

so you're saying that the mind has an innate contingency plan against long/eternal bouts of suffering?

Nope. It doesn't work, you can tell yourself that, but you still feel the creatures bites.

Ah, I remember when I was 6 and that excuse made sense. I pity you, really, your life must be shit if you can't even act like a grown up.

I recommend killing yourself. Everyone else would be much happier to not be weigh down but your retard mistakes.

After a coffee and bagel?

Oh oh. Someone is getting their disrespectful cunt fucked hard and stuffed full of rice before it's stitched shut.

But also, I was a heavy user for 6 years, not sure about your timeline, but I know I am looking at about a year before I am somewhat normal.

Are you saying that it doesn't? We already feel this in our daily life when we can just go on "autopilot" and the days just pass us by.

Its so you will do what they say (and give money) out of that 0.000000001% chance the boogie man might be real

Very soon now.

>Nope. It doesn't work, you can tell yourself that, but you still feel the creatures bites.
what im saying is that even though you felt it was real you knew it wasnt real. else you would have ran out screaming, going to the police, even the local news station

unless you had chained yourself into your apartment and shut down all phones of course

your screams would probably alert the neighbours as well. unless you didn't scream because you knew it wasnt real.

This

That's completely subjective, I, for one wouldn't want that to happen to me.

Oh, I just abused for a year (daily/every other).

is heard nerve pain is pretty shit.and it's nothing you can really block with meds or something

Seriously? Can we get this guy a better weapon?

calling me 6 using generic arguements that would make every single idea irrevelant o user they'd get used to it like seriously you can't come up with anything clever to say?

pretty long thin needles, and shove them under the nail as deep as possible

That makes sense. At the time, I could only think of not feeling it, I just went to my room and threw a blanket over myself and fetal position then closed my eyes.

I wasn't able to "logic" out the situation other than "don't call the police", and "don't wake up your room mates".

Start with the physical and bleed it over into the psychological.

First, you make them believe they're still alive. Then you break them down. Reveal their dark secrets, make them despised. Then you get to the good stuff.

Capture them and start destroying them physically. Not a crazy amount, just piece by piece. Make it hurt more by targeting what they love, then release them back out into the world and watch them go insane. Oh, were you a stud? You liked masturbating, having sex? Everytime you get aroused, you feel an awful phantom pain. Dick/Pussy is gone, but you still feel the urges. Let em wallow like that for a while. Dangle sex in front of them like a carrot even. You liked to play games, sit at home using the internet or watching TV? Eyesight is juuuuust bad enough that you can't make out the screen. Lose juuuuust enough function in their fingers so that they become useless, but remain to remind them of what they could have. You stretch that time out, don't let them realize how quickly time is passing. Make it slow.

After a couple millenia, give or take a few centuries, or whenever you get bored really, just grab them out of their reality and go to town. Pear of Anguish, Drawn and Quartered, Living through Radioactive Exposure, the whole nine yards. And then, you drop 'em right back where they were. Here's the trick - don't let them remember it all. Give them just enough that they carry the vague recollection of what it feels like, believe it was a nightmare, and realize they still have their miserable little life. If they commit suicide, they wake up in bed. It was just a dream, after all.

And you keep going. Stretch this out for as long as possible.

Have one of the guys torture the rest while I watch TV or something. I'd cycle them so they'd all hate each other and try to take revenge on one another.

It'd be somewhat effective, but the selling point is that I get to chill.

Hell is someone being forced to relive their life time and time again without the ability to change any of it.

You only go to hell if you think you're going to hell.