Fluffy thread? I haven't seen one today, so here it is. Abuse, sadbox, or hugbox, any and all are welcome

Fluffy thread? I haven't seen one today, so here it is. Abuse, sadbox, or hugbox, any and all are welcome.
>but fuck off choco/b/ro

Leave chocobro alone yo. Contribute to your thread faggot.

kys

Ooooh original.

no u

YOU WENT TOO FAR MAN

Meh. Yukkuris are better

>all are welcome.

This user gets it

>fuck off choco
He won't be a problem.

I would get the foal cleaned up and take it into my home. The mummah could stay outside and eat the grass of my lawn, but the foal would be confined to my toilet. Then whenever I had to take a shit I'd start fapping as the huge turd stimulated by vagus nerve and prostate. The foal would have to clean up my poopie place, and maybe I'd use it to wipe at the end. It would feel so good. When I finished fapping I'd jizz on the foal and go outside. I'd throw it at mummah's face as hard as I could and tell her that I left a warm layer of poop and jizz on her misbegotten foal.

I never got into Yukkuris, but I love fluffies with a passion. I know they have the same attraction, but for me the magical talking comestibles feel too abstract compared to flesh and blood creatures with a proper background and explanation.

Aren't Yukkuris from some kinda weaboo toon?

Gonna dump some fluffy comics after this

>Abuse, sadbox, or hugbox
>forgets weirdbox

Some else needs to start dumping 'cause I've got shit that needs doing today.

Does Sup Forums have the attention span for long fluffy stories these days?

The fuck is this thread

*blink*

A fluffy thread with a bonus Yukkuri comic.
What do you think it is?

newfag detected

>wiping with fluffies

One of my fondest wishes.

I like longer storys. But most time I'm to lazy to post them by myself.

Here's a classic from wolfram

I mean stories as in walls of text, not comics.

I prefer shorter ones. They get to the point faster, and most of all you can see sooner whether they'll be something you like.

Looking at this page gives me a burning feeling in my guts; it's the combination of anger, disgust and hatred.
I want to cut stab and crush those little faggots really, really slowly, while they scream miserably.
This is why I quit yukkuri comics. I want to torture them, but they don't exist, this helplessness is driving me insane.