ITT: Characters who remind you of yourself

ITT: Characters who remind you of yourself.

Mine is Light Yagami because I'm always 100 steps ahead of everyone else, no one is smarter than I, I have a grand sense of justice, and I am not afraid to use dark means to obtain what I desire.

Kenshiro, because I always defeat my opponents with one move.

ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT

100 steps? well you didn't think this thread thoroughly enough, so rethink your choice, have fun on page 10

The moon from metal gear solid, because I enjoy long walks on short beaches and have massive amounts of autism.

Other fools: *only 98 steps ahead of everyone else
Me, an intellectual: *an overbearing 100 steps ahead of everyone else*
Also lmao Light got fucked in the end

Light got screwed by an almost unexperienced kid at the end, pfft

The ending was trash

Then we are very much alike, for mine is Itachi Uchiha, the pinnacle of intelligence and wisdom. I am a true prodigy who has never been defeated at anything, and I am also many steps ahead of everyone I encounter. No one else has the sublime intellect found only within me.

We should have a philosophical debate sometime.

ITT : 14-28 year old NEET weeabo's fantasize about being someone that matters

I'm actually 34, thank you very much.

Mr. Grey from 50 Shades.

All Hail Solo King Uchiha Itachi

I'm actually 69 and I fought in Vietnam, so show some respect you little shit.

On which side you cunt

Same, I'm so many steps ahead I just don't make a move because I can see the shit coming and can't be arsed for it

For obvious reasons

Tomiko
Because I’m an autistic antisocial fagot

'Cause I'm a creepy, brain-damaged fuck.

Jack Torrance

I'd take my boy Kabuto.
I feel like I have no value or individuality and I'm piecing together a personality out if snippets from various shows and books and anime.
It's wierd but I like it.

cringe thread

>100 steps
>grand sense of justice
>Sup Forums

Mine is OP because I am always 100 cock sucks ahead of everyone else, no one loves penis as much as I do, I have a grand sense of faggotry, and I am not afraid to use the dark depths of my gaping asshole to obtain what I desire. Which, of course, is cock.

Heh, nothin' personell, kid.

I'm whoever this fucks name is from up (only as a kid) because he doesn't say shit and is totally beta

Forgot pic

The hash slinging slasher

Goku, because I take forever to do stuff, but when I do it blows everybody's minds. Also, I don't mind commercial breaks

Mine is Bruce Wayne because I'm always 101 steps ahead of everyone else, no one is smarter than me, I have a grand sense of justice, and I am not afraid to use dark means to obtain what I desire. Furthermore, unlike Light Yagami, I actually achieve the goals I set out to accomplish with no repercussions, and would have used the Death Note far better than Light without getting caught.

Marth cause I'm a faggot that loves the tip

Yours is Light Yagami because you're a fucking weabu.

Bc I'm spooky

:3

This fat cunt. Cuz I'm a fat cunt.
We both have shit hair and wear shit clothes
We're both autistic and want to fuck cartoons
We're both good with computers

The only real difference is he has friends and I don't.