Who is the most fuckable world leader?

Who is the most fuckable world leader?

you spelled punchable wrong

wtf is wrong with you?

Trudeau won't be in for another term

Everything i guess

the president of canadar has hardly a world leader

What do you think of putin

Most powerful man in the world but not very attractive.

You're right; Merkel is more attractive.

>Most powerful
Awwwwh, Princess. No.

The most attractive is definitely a male leader, female leaders tend to be dogs.

That hypocritical CUNT?

Donald Trump

As a Canadian I hate this faggot. His only qualifications are his looks and his name.

>Who is the most fuckable world leader?

didn't his mom fuck all five Rolling Stones back in the 70s when his father was in office?

trips he is NUMBER ONE!!!!111
praise kek

Was his dad Pierre, and wasn't Pierre literally cucked routinely by his coked up wife?

He may be, in that he's such a fucking cuck faggot you could just demand he sucks your cock then bends over prison style................

Get real!

Radiohead is awesome.

>extreme cockholdry intensifies

this kinky gilf

moot, Queen of Sup Forums

Yup and the guy supported communism too. I can't believe he's called a hero.

He probably will be, tbh. The other parties don't have any strong candidates, and millennials love him.

Kevin O Larry is our trump

Putin.

Croatian President

Kevin O'Leary is a success and a proud holder of liberal social values. He thinks women are human and that immigration is the fuel of our country. He is pragmatic, capable, logical, thorough, all traits that define him as completely and utterly liberal.

He's everything that Trump is not.

He could be the man to usher in a golden age for the PC party. He won't win the leadership because he's a humanitarian, there is no room for that in conservatism.

Kevin O'Leary is conservative.

You have never even read a single thing he's written about his platform or his beliefs have you?

I dunno. Canadians don't really respond to negative politics. Look at the last election. Trudeau went very positive, Harper went very negative. Trudeau won, Harper did worse than he's ever done in an election. Plus, we don't have the ridiculous election cycles that Americans have.

I don't think I see Canada going to Trump route.

Former President of Argentina

Nope.

He is the opposite of conservative. He's no NDP, but his social values put him completely in the left of the spectrum, his economic views are centrist, just like the Liberal part.

He's basically a bald, wrinkly Trudeau with no charisma. There's one trait that sets him apart, he thinks he's far smarter than he is. That's dangerous. The one thing that impressed me most about Prime Minister Stud Muffin, aside from his hunting and fishing, is that he said he didn't know enough about TPP to offer a platform without seeking advice from people who understand it better than he did.

The wisest man of all understands how little he knows. It's called pragmatism.

Then the rat fuck son of a bitch lied about electoral reform and now I hope his hair falls out.

It's funny because it's true even though neither of those two things are qualifications.

I'm requesting a quick rundown on this President.

T H I C C

Soon.

krixi cum babyyyyyyyyyyy

Centre-Right pro-European Union.
Name is Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović

She's 48 years old

Still her

Also has a nice ass

Steve Bannon

Why is it that a fucking substitute teacher/ski instructor who's daddy was a politician can get elected to no criticism of "no political experience" , yet when (love him or hate him) Trump , a Businessman with decades of success and experience with people and organisations gets elected , his ability to be a politician is called in to question since he has no previous experience in it .

YES , OH GOD YES.

JERKED OFF UNTIL GHOST LOADS YES!

still pushing the "steve bannon is the actual president" meme? SAD!

>world leader
>A FUCKING LEAF

So much this , I really want Turdeau to get fucked.

Nobody has posted King Felipe VI of Spain yet?!

Because Negan is a fictional character.

muslim, works with zionist, inbred genetics, defective genetics, dominate genetics because he is inbred, enjoy not having your genes passed on. faggot bitch?? bitch = togtfu