TYT uses 3 year old video of syrian boy rescued from ruble as proof the syrian crisus is "on going" and we need to open...

TYT uses 3 year old video of syrian boy rescued from ruble as proof the syrian crisus is "on going" and we need to open our borders to rapefugees.

I know I know, NYPA. But seriously, they need much more opposition than they are getting. Fake news soros funded bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1qgVgGt96I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh, and link.
youtube.com/watch?v=T1qgVgGt96I

Also, check em

What business does the USA have intervening in countries on the other side of the planet? Let them go. If and when they hit catastrophic turmoil, it's Russia's job to intervene. The USA needs to back down.

I don't want more war torn immigrants. They need to deal with their own shit. It's not my problem. When we take on immigrants, it becomes my problem. Let them blow up their own country. Push comes to shove, a few nukes will turn their sand castle into a glass castle.

Human rights mean nothing when your own "citizens" don't respect them. And they are arguing over an area smaller than the largest US or Canadian city. Perhaps population control really is a thing. Let them blow up each other's houses. I don't respect "the holy land" when its citizens don't respect it either.

And on the same note, stop selling arms to countries at war. Let them sling shot it up. I'd love to see goats loaded into catapults. But selling arms fuels the fire.

Fuck the Syrians. Those pussies need to stay and fight.

I try not to be racist or culturally biased. But this mess is not mine. It's too far away for me to care. Let them destroy their own lands. Just be assured that if you come to my land, I will put my foot down. Or my rifle. One of them is getting planted in preparations for a stand.

I've never been to Syria. Rest assured I won't go. If you don't respect your own home, you have no place expecting others to visit. And blow it all up. Fake news or not, it isn't my problem. I'd rather stand guard on my own soul then bow down to "bs human rights". Kill your neighbour. Just don't kill mine.

>3 posters
>7 replies

You aren't fooling anyone.

we weren't trying to

Don't know where op is from, the rest are me. In the most fun loving province in Canada. And I will defend my country.

Gun

80% of their youtube comments on any given video are trolls or opposition already, why waste our time with this?

>But seriously, they need much more opposition than they are getting.

So you want us to click and give them views?

Listen, TYT are regressive idealogues.

There are already a number of people and commentators who have criticized TYT and continue to do so, in print and video.

Check out Dave Rubin, Sam Harris and look up some videos critical of TYT on Youtube.

I know Sargon of Cuckad has done a few.

Atheism-is-Unstoppable is a narcissistic faggot who's had his channel recently terminated, but there is an archive and he is usually very good at showing TYT's disgusting hypocrisy and double standards.

Support the enemies of your enemy, Sup Forums.

Don't give TYT clicks. They are cancer.

TYT can do or say whatever they like. They're the equivalent of a 6 year old child refusing to associate with the rest of the classroom due to being denied something they personally "valued more than anything else".

Nothing they do or say matters to the functioning world. The best way to deal with a gaggle of retards that are happy in their self constructed echo chamber is to let them occupy it, by themselves.

The rest of us will continue here in reality.

Also this.

>The best way to deal with a gaggle of retards that are happy in their self constructed echo chamber is to let them occupy it, by themselves.

They are the most subscribed "news" channel on Youtube, and need to be taken down.

Jew media wants the "Arab spring" nonsense to take place in Syria. Outside mercenaries and all. Assad is the popular leader of Syria. He doesn't want his country left in ruins like the Globalist Bankers (JEWS) did with Egypt, Iraq and Libya.

The Jew media exists to lie to you. OH THIS POOR BOY IN SYRIA OH MY well how about if you call off you mercenaries, voila, "war" is over.

Fuck the Jews and fuck Israel.

Because right now Canada is seeing more refugees than any other time in history. And we worked for our land. We built a beautiful country and I'm not willing to give it away. We aren't perfect, but it took years to get where we are. And a bunch of freeloaders complaining that they live in a country that doesn't meet their lifelong ambitions is not my issue.

>we worked for our land. We built a beautiful country and I'm not willing to give it away.

You better get used to HALAL supermarkets, mosques and a 2000% increase in rape and pedophilia.

ALLAHU AKBAR

There are over 7 billion human beings occupying Earth .. do you really think ANY youtube channel has any real influence on a number that large? Hint : it doesn't.

That PewDiePie guy has what? 54,000,000 subscribers? Sure 54 million is a significant number on its own but when you put it in front of 7 billion .. well .. it doesn't take a genius to recognize the stark insignificance of a pebble at the foot of a mountain.

Best of luck on your crusade to "take them down", I won't be wasting energy to such a silly cause from what surmounts to a non-threat who's only presence is on the internet.

But that's just my 2 cents.

Ew. Amerifags

Care to elaborate on your racism of people that live in America? Or are you one of those "ha ha! I insulted people on the internet! my life matters now!" types?

I'm genuinely curious user, let's have a go.

I'm Irish, faggot. I've known about TYT since 2008.

What I don't get is why they're expecting European countries and the US to take in these refugees. Why don't their Muslim brothers in majority Islamic countries welcome them in with open arms? You know, "religion of peach" and all that?

Have enough and thank you. My wife is Egyptian. And I'm okay with that. But with her being a hard assed border services officer, I'm comfortable putting my foot down.

>What I don't get is why they're expecting European countries and the US to take in these refugees.

Because it's PROGRESSIVE. You're not a RACIST, are you, user?

Let them fight for their own rights. Hold the borders strong and protect your own land. If on a case to case basis they prove their value in our society, let them in. But otherwise, let them fight their own mess.

I think we all know why your kind sucks.

There aren't any bigger pussies than Amerifags in the entire world.

Your women would be blessed to have a good alpha Muslim immigrant come over there and give your wives the fucking she's always craved.

some of them do faggot, The others don't because, no surprise, they're not claiming to be the best country in the world that takes care of all the downtrodden non-western nations.

Wow. That's deep. Now sit down while the adults talk.

>being this shut in

You're an idiot.

What matters is who the people are, not how many they are. If numbers were all that mattered, there would never be any dictatorships, because there are more people then there are dictators.

What matters is the power those people have at their disposal. The 9 people who sit on the supreme court of the US have more power between them than a million average americans.

This isn't relevant to TYT, but if you think numbers are all that matter, or that a small group can't have a real influence on a much, much, larger group, then you have no idea how the world works.

>that's deep

Not everything is deep you obese cow

okay guys...I'll be the first to say it. What the fuck is TYT?

Lol.

I'm Canadian, and hardline conservative Canadians always make me laugh.

If you have questions over the ethical values of your supreme judges, then you are in a far worse situation than I had anticipated.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MUH COUNTRY DEM MOOZLIMS COMIN TO KEEEEEL MEEE

There wouldn't be any crisis if shithole countries like syria and lebanon could manage to not suck at running a society.

No sympathy for people who can't get their shit together.

Again, this is your mess, not mine. Let me sit down while I try to deal with the epic blow you have dealt to me. Or...Canadian, decent size and weight, and willing to stand up to American invasion. Yes. Yes. Yes

You let a dictator run the show... What the fuck did you expect?

I never understood sentiments like this.

The average person there has almost no effect on how their country is run. It's not their fault that their government is shitty and corrupt.

It was an accident of fate that you were born wherever you were instead of in syria. Why not feel sympathy for those who had nothing to do with creating the problem but are being consumed by it?

That's the same shit as those muslims who this Joe who runs the corner store has anything to do with invading their countries, and so blow him up in revenge. He didn't have anything to do with it.

You're Canadian? Are you also a Quebec fag? Or a retard hard liner?

Better than being an Amerifag though I'll give you that

>implying implications

Go suck Mohammad's dick, faggot.

THIS THIS THIS

He sounds like he's from one of the provinces that the important bits of Canada tend to forget about.

>proving he's even more shutin

Simply stating what you yourself know so well.

ikr

This.

Seriously. What the fuck do you expect the average Syrian to do? Vote Assad our of power?

No sir. Alberta. In the midst of the biggest down turn ever. Quebec can blow me.

See:

Unfortunately we carried the entire Canadian economy through your 2008 bullshit. And those provinces that scraped by... It was at our dime.

When the RCMP gets 50k to show up in fort mac and the bus driver gets 110k, you need to re evaluate your position.

>The average person there has almost no effect on how their country is run
what the fuck do you think a civil war is? the average person in america was capable of overthrowing the British and forming independence so im pretty sure it happens mate

It's not their fault that their government is shitty and corrupt.
it is also not anyone else's fault that their government is shitty and corrupt, neither is it our responsibility.

you have a responsibility to assure that your own populations needs are met... not taking in as many others as you feel pity for at the detriment of your own constituents

Follow that with the flood, then the Shaw court fire then the fort mac fire, you have a perfect storm

Yes

tho most refugees aren't Syrians...

It sucks... You are doomed to begin with. But it's life. And taking on refugees isn't our problem.

Syrians to fort Mc neuffy... Go nuts.

I'm not even the guy you're talking to, but I fucking hate when people bring up the war of independence as if it's a relevant analogue to today.

The "average person in america" back then was pretty much as well armed as the British armed forces. There was no technological advantage.

Now governments have tanks, warships, missiles, airstrikes, etc etc. Their advantage is massive. It's not the same as musket vs. slightly better musket.

It's just an irrelevant comparison.

but you think the Syrian government is in any shape to suffer ANY casualties to armed civilian groups? ... that IS the exact reason why ISIS target such areas to occupy , because they cant afford to put up a strong enough fight
it also requires the people to believe in their rights strongly enough to die for them

my point was pretty clear, even if i did use an outdated analogy .. or irrelevant comparison

wait...
there were military members on both sides....
arms were stolen and even bought to aid the civil war for both agenda
it wasnt like peasants fighting the military, much is the same in these middle eastern countries
the weaponry gets hijacked and they even get military support by militia with common ideology

Don't reproduce, autistic scum.

>The "average person in america" back then was pretty much as well armed as the British armed forces.

thats because they WERE the British armed forces
pretty much everyone in america was either a convict or a British colonist ( or some other minority refugee/slave )

nice counter argument there scum

women and children are dying right now and you armchair politicion neckbeard fucks sit back and type away. you make me sick.

women and children die every second in every part of the world .... we have are own poor and pitiful populous and dont need any more to make our lives worse thank you

go take your virtue signalling to tumblr

Le those fucking shithole countries destroy themselves, they literally do nothing but fight eachother

its funny actually...
why arnt these refugees going to closer countries?
why dont they go further east? ... why arnt they all trying to go to safety in China?

could it be to do with the fact that they have actually been documented as saying "I wanted to come here because i heard you were giving free money and homes"?

they are fucking laughing at you

most of them arnt even Syrian, they are Somalian ect