Wtf is this Sup Forums?

Wtf is this Sup Forums?

its appearing on my arms these last few days

should be expecting death? ordering a coffin? Am i becoming albino?

Youre allergic to something

Have fun finding out to what

just an allergy, clean yourself.. did you buy a cat or a dog?

Also might be some light poison Ivy if you have that in your area

yeh, probably just an allergy, take some antihistamines (if i spelled that right..?)

if it happens again, check yo'self

op here
your kidding me right?
i have never had any allergies ever

it is just a slight allergic reaction it can be caused by eating products with lactose, or some people get it when taking sleeping pills, you'll live, might be itchy though

Have you taken mdma or other drugs?

doesn't have to be the generic allergies like food or allergy to like an animal. A lot of stuff can cause your skin to get a rash like that, doesn't mean you're allergic. But you could be and that's the fun part, finding the fuck it is.

You have arm cancer. It's all over.

like for example I get those sometimes on my arm when I touch my friends dog. I'm 100% not allergic to dogs and it only ever happened to his dog, I break out into those and it itches. Most likely just the dander.

It's aids

Im experimenting on my own skin like im some kind of..
nigger

This same shit started happening to me a few years back. Now whenever I go outside my arms get bumpy like that.

I used to work running cable above ceiling tiles. The dust from that environment caused my arms to break out like this every day. Also happened while working in a dusty warehouse. It's nothing serious. Your skin is just irritated. Try moisturizing.

what?

i meant 'im not'

not saying you have to experiment, just be wary of your skin and if that shit happens again try to remember what shit you touched or was near.

Probably bird mites. Get your house fumed

Bugs, plant, or chemical probably.

When does it appear?

thanks user

This is from chemtrails

Now the Illuminati has you under their control you will gay frogs

Never, apart from the last few days

No, like when you wake up? When you sit on a certain couch or something like that.

Now you mention it user, ive noticed a few little fuckers crawling around, thought nothing of it

Might be my girlfriends couch, things so fucking uncomfortable