Go to McDonald's. Everyone anticipates hot, freshly made fries. You get there, and end up with some over-cooked...

Go to McDonald's. Everyone anticipates hot, freshly made fries. You get there, and end up with some over-cooked, over salted, dried out shit fries. You could ask for new ones, but settle for shit. Every time you go there, it's a gamble. You don't know what you're going to get.

Pro-tip: When ordering fries, request no salt. They will cook up a new batch for you right there, no questions asked. Then, add a little bit of salt from a packet, unlike the teaspoon of salt they shake on. Not only do you get better value, you're being more healthy.

Other urls found in this thread:

swingeer.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow.

Yes blablabla

pro tip: ask them to drop a batch of fresh fries

Pro-tip: Dont eat fast food you fucking subhuman

Protip: if you don't want shitty food, DON'T GO TO FUCKING McDONALDS!

eat a vegetable for once you fat fuck

Prior to 2010, McDonald's fries, at least at the ones near me, would be shit like 7 out of 10 times.
Something happened around 2010 and now the fries are near perfect 9 out of 10 times. That 1 time I get shit ones is very disappointing though.

Same with all the food m8. Cheeseburger, no pickle and fries, no salt.

Win.
Or, better ,yet, never go to McDonalds.

Thanks!

I've been asking no pickles on my burgers for years, just a preference of mine but I've been getting fresh made burgers all along, score.

Fast food may be shit quality for the most part, but fast food french fries are great when they are made right.

This. Holy shit, people going to the biggest fast food chain in the world expecting perfect service are beyond entitled. They should try working there for a week and realize there is a reason why nobody gives a fuck. It's soul draining. You go to McD to stuff your face quickly, not for gourmet

then you look like a jerk, and they usually say no.

I go there when I'm high af, shit tastes like a gourmet meal to me lel.

You can also do this with their burgers by requesting no ketchup / pickles / onions and they will cook a new one up since the cooked ones already have ketchup / pickles / onions on them.

Thats why all I get when I go to McDonald's is a double quarter pounder with cheese.

>Pro-tip:

You sound like a bitch with the shorter hair combed towards the side.

Either that or you're an overweight, functioning potato with a mcdonalds in your roundtrip to the lard tub.

>goes to McDonald's
>recommends a healthy way to eat fries

Are you fucking serious

potatoes are vegetables

He didn't recommend a healthy way you tard, he gave a tip how to get hot fries freshly made.

ever hear of lubricating your arteries?

You sound like a newfag

They always fuck you over in the drive- through.

wew

because they can get away with it there!

every time some faggot tries to ask for new fries or non salted ones i just hawk a mega lugie in their cup and put some floor fries in their order

They also have to remove all the fries currently there and wipe up all the salt. As I understand it all this extra work pisses them off so much they're far more likely to withhold the salt, but add some other "special" ingredients to your food.

ha, you work at mcdonalds. fuckin loser.

hmm, reminds me of the time a stoned employee took me as his last order before quitting, and left a bunch of african pubes in the cup. don't know what his problem was, except that i had a better job than him, and would stare at the blanket of whiteheads covering his greasy face each time i went in for lunch and ordered.

or just go BK ang get some real foo

As if this isn't bait you fucking newfag

Kek

>wow is this faggot actually asking me for fresh food that they're paying for, he clearly deserves floor/lugie food

you watch eric andre? kek

you must be a real gourmet

who doesn't? retards, that's who.

>Dining for autists/psychopaths

the no pickle thing is bullshit you dont get fresh stuff no more then any other order, and the no salt thing usually works but most of the time they will just give you the lightly salted that you won't noticed.

Gee! I wonder why you're stuck working for mcfuckles!

>all these mcschlong threads

Worked at BK for like seven years, four as a manager. Late at night, when customers would ask for no salt fries, we'd give them what we called "re-re" fries. We'd put the fries we had back in the oil for about ten seconds so they'd be hot, and then serve them. Nobody ever realized, and thought they were getting the best shit. I would bet you money at least 60% of fast food places do the same when asked for no salt.

He's probably not, that shit is grounds for instant termination at any restaurant with NOT shit managers. I fired several employees who watched Waiting and thought shit like that was acceptable.

Maybe he has just enough brain cells to be able to realise telling anyone in real life is a bad idea?

Not if the grill is right next to the service counter.

Swingers always look so hot when they fuck swingeer.com

>eating at McShits

Fries aren't made on the grill, dips hit, and the fryer has to be behind a barrier for safety reasons.

Fuck you
McDonald's is great.

Lol my boss is one of those people.

See

How about going to Jack in the Box (Or as I call it, Jack off my cox huehuehuehue) and get some fries with full seasoning!

send dick pls