So Sup Forums, lemme ask some advice. Last summer...

So Sup Forums, lemme ask some advice. Last summer, i broke up with my 8/10 gf so we could go to college and go our separate ways ( i was going out of state, she was staying in town for college) i was getting a little bored of her, and knew i wanted to be sexually and emotionally free in college, and everyone agreed it was the right move. she didnt, and kind of spiraled out of control. Now shes just getting out of a shitty relationship, dropped out of college, and is thirsting for my dick. im back in town for the week cause spring break, do i go for the nut?
Pic attached is her.

and shes posting these on her instagram

Why would you want to get tied in again?

Hit & go homie.

Thats the key is i dont wanna get tied in

smash and then leave

You likely don't want to hear my next bit of advice.

It's called smash and trash. Fuck and duck. Lil bit of fun and run. Pound and get outta town.

no i i do, i swear

This girl is desperate for your dick, obviously, but you should restrain from giving to her. By giving her what she wants she isn't going to get better. But hey, take my advice with a grain if salt.

dude. fucking duh. hop in there, smash it, and leave. doesn't matter what comes after because it's not your business. but never say no to an opportunity to tap it

fuck what happens to her, get that pussy. she's your ex, not your daughter.

i agree, it could be pretty cruel to taunt her with the possibility of something more, but i was thinking theres gottta be a way to get some without leading her on? who knows.

I don't to deal with people who freak out on me. There are plenty of other girls you bang though, right?

tru tru, she isnt my problem

yeah, you should go fuck Julia :)

nothing thats as hot and as easy as her

good job, you can reverse google images, im impressed

you're such a sweetheart

ah shucks thanks fam

Die

ok thanks

whats it to you user

not nice :(((

so, you did break up just because of college?

pretty much, if i dont see some on a regular basis they kind of lsoe meaning to me. yeah its autisticc and maybe if i was a real man i would have at least tried but whats done is done

most chicks put on weight in college, even drop out, so shes probably going to stay that hot for a while. Also her twitter looks like she may have a brain... 10/10 would take back

i think ill invite her over tonight just to hang, and just let it go where its gonna go, which is almsot def gonna fucking.
Can you guess which of her followers is me kappa

Yeah not saying give her half your shit... but at least you know where shes been, if she was just in that relationship then you can be pretty confident that you are the rebound fuck, and not the entire football team. successful relationship is inversely related to the amount of gang bangs(dicks in general), fact.
in addition, the pics are appreciated

mhmm mhmm, well put. and im glad you enjoy them, everyone except the last one is her for anyone wondering/ blind

ty, also got a kik? i'm invested in the story line, interested to see if you fuck and leave lol

i got a snapchat, i only shitpost on it and already have tons of friends on it from /soc/ so idgag

Are you me?

Anyway, post more pics.

great men nut alike user. and im all out of pics,had more on my old phone before i lost it

Who's this slut? Got more of her?