My girlfriend is building a black dildo collection. Should i be worried? I feel like a cuck

My girlfriend is building a black dildo collection. Should i be worried? I feel like a cuck.

There's no problem in being a cuck, lol...

Which one was the most recent she bought?

Im obviously not as big. She wants more than i have so i let her fuck these before we have sex. After her first orgasm from the black dildo is when i can fuck her.

I'm so sorry dude...

I think your girlfriend is a slut ... look out

The big one.

Faggot

What makes you think that? I'm trying to find signs.

how big are you in inches

does she cum when u fuck her? how did she get into this? and how did she break it to you?

i think you should be mentally prepared bro

that being said don't be butthurt and try being more alpha while also fucking her rougher and "punishing" her while doing so

post full frontal of your gf

After her first dildo was bigger than me i got worried. Now she has a whole collection.

This

Your girlfriend is a sub. not really a bad thing. Be very dominate and aggressive. Seems like she's into that.

This shit is weird though. You don't need a huge cock to make a girl orgasm. Try a cock ring, maybe just not hard enough for her taste.

Pretty erotic colors to fuck in. I'm inspired.

why does she like putting objects that look like shit into her pussy? What is the appeal to her?

Can't wait for these cuckbait threads to fuck off.
Sage.

I'm so sorry Sup Forumsro. Are you super emotionally or financially invested in the relationship?

I am 6 inches

I just see it as a possible red pill opportunity. Maybe it's legit and he doesn't understand how fucked this all is...

go fuck yourself. That's much more than many can ask for. No wonder she doesnt want any of your insecure ass

Anything greater, and it's in top 5% or so of men.

Your gf is probably just trying to get something that seems more domineering to her.

Your dick is big enough, you just have to get better at using it.
Be more aggressive, and treat her like a sub

You aren't even that small. Like I said, probably too soft. the hard dildo material is rubbing her insides harder. You need a cock ring.

Im not black but ill have you watch your girl suck my dicl hard amd then get reamed up her tight ass ... ill ne sure your watching closely enough to where you can even lick my cock yp and down cause once i cum in her ass ill need you to eat most of it out and swap it back and forth with her till im hard again, that is unless you swallow it in which case ill have you suck me hard and we'll repeat the process only thos time ot will be your mouth amd ass getting worked over

It's just not normal man. She doesn't want you to change how you do it, she wants something else that you can't be. Drop that bitch like a bad habit man. Find a girl without a gaping wizard sleeve that appreciates you. Don't be a cuck to an inanimate object.

fuck her in the ass. she might like pain. so the size will make no point in the ass. if it does... fist her... be alfa dude.

> g..guys, I'm to small for my girl!
> still 6 inch that looks good

are you mentally retarded?

see your gf has an amazing ass

how have you not beat her up yet

if your wearing those what she supposed to think. Clearly your up for being a cuck

I think I might let my black gf get with a big dick. I'm fine size wise but why not let her

Hey OP, yeah you're Fucked. She has fantasies about black cock and you can either try and make her feel ashamed or accept it.
Just FYI I actually own the same dildo on the left and it's my favourite.

Hold closer for better measurement

How thick are you?

Yes. Female likes anal sex. The submissive ones may prefer. Dont be afraid. This plastic thing will never be as good as you could (if you know what I meant). Do your best. Become sweet while fucking. Say she is a filthy slut. YOUR WHORE.

Maybe one day you will broke up. That happens. Have in mind that you'll find other. Just enjoy while you can.

And if I'm wrong you keep her. In both ways you have nothing to worry.

you're still clearly a cuck

>option 3
>leave her whorish ass

This, girth is almost always more important to making a girl cum.

Why behave sweet .... what reason for this

So which one goes in your mouth and which one goes up OPS ass?

No, conquer her, cum in her and make her pregnant. Running away from having viable offspring would be what makes you a cuck.

that doesnt look 6 in long