Hidden/Spy/Voyeur WebM thread time

Hidden/Spy/Voyeur WebM thread time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hql-UUj7Pe8?t=1m11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yessir. If anyone has more of this, feel more than free to post.

Anyone have actual WebM's?

Small dump, 1

nice, here's some OC, my SIL and MIL

Have more if there's interest

is..is this OC?

Nope. Some user's sister, he had of her friend too. Used to be pretty common on here, but I haven't been visiting a lot either

Rest are too large, sorry. Bye.

did he say how he got 'em?

anyone interested in more?

very yes

which one (MIL left, or SIL right)

both I suppose but the SIL in particular

her tits are huge, and they got bigger. sitting near her right now

nice. How'd you get these?

youtu.be/hql-UUj7Pe8?t=1m11s

does anyone know where i can find some legit voyeur videos of girls loudly farting when they're alone? doesn't even need to be naked or in the bathroom.

You are a fucked-up motherfucker.

is that a no?

moar of this girl

More of her? She is wife material

trade?

she's my SIL, so I hid he cam in the shower

ever catch one of her taking a fat dump on the toilet?

have more if you're interested

other user is wrong, it's nobody's sister. It's from a set of several sorority girls. I think there's 9 girls in total.

nope, I mean I'm sick, but man that's sick to a new level.

I am.

What'd be the best way to set up a camera in a public bathroom/where could I get one?

Cheap ones from china probably at www.aliexpress.com. Setup depends on what model you get.

Would any nearby electronic store have something?

anyone here good with phones/tech? I had a bunch of creep shots of a 9/10 girl naked on an LG Venus that were literally the last thing I deleted from it before I switched phones, so I'm hoping they can be recovered.

Pic related

They probably run proper surveillance equipment yes, but that shit is expensive as fuck.

a

Fuck... seeing my ex in her underwear isn't worth a lot of money so nvm then

808 #16 V3 camera on eBay with a lens b module. Battery life of 40 minutes, extra battery life with a USB mini cable connected to a power pack, 720p resolution and doesn't get very hot.

Extension cables are available for the lease module, as well as a narrow a lens (45 degrees), lens b (75 degrees), and lens d (180 degrees). If your ingenious enough, you can hide it in empty cans, boxes or walls.

Most electronics stores probably won't have what you're looking for.

> extra battery life with a USB mini cable connected to a power pack

I've considered this to get more life out of them, but doesn't the powerpack kind of ruin the whole 'oops somebody left their keys here' thing?

808 #16 V3 camera on eBay with a lens b module. Battery life of 40 minutes, extra battery life with a USB mini cable connected to a power pack, 720p resolution and doesn't get very hot.

Extension cables are available for the lease module, as well as a narrow a lens (45 degrees), lens b (75 degrees), and lens d (180 degrees). If your ingenious enough, you can hide it in empty cans, boxes or walls.

Most electronics stores probably won't have what you're looking for.Can handle a 32gb class10 micro-SD card for 10 hours of recording with a 4000amh external power block.

It does, but if you hide it in something that one one will think to check, it could be there all day.

Otherwise, you have to time it for the shower to fall in the 40 minute battery life range.