Which part do you snort and which do you seperate out? Concerta generic 54 mg also general drug bread

Which part do you snort and which do you seperate out? Concerta generic 54 mg also general drug bread

Bump

>Makes a drug thread
>Posts bullshit drug

Just looking for help, I don't have an incredible knowledge on these in particular

>op buys 'drugs'
>candy coated cat litter
Ya blew it

Just swallow it? Jesus Christ it's concerta, you're not shooting heroin.

Lmao these are actually my own prescription, switching to adderall soon and I have a bunch of these leftover because theyre shit for what theyre actually meant for

not very familiar with concerta but from my experience there was one side that had the green color powder and the other half would be all white powder which is the active ingredient methylphenidate. I believe the shells contain around 30% of the dose as well

Pic related btw

Tried snorting one once. It was impossible. Just wait til you get adderall and snort those

Noted, did yours have the same consistency? From what I've heard one of the two parts is the extended release shit and you're supposed to remove it

I've done it, but it's tedious as fuck. I cut it in half and flaked off the top peach colored coating first. Then you can see the two differently colored sides. Next you peel off the plastic-like coating. It'll come off easier on the lighter side. The darker side will take more work cuz there's some kind of additional layer of the clear plasticish stuff on it, but it usually comes off with the first layer, just more stubborn to remove. Then it can be ground and snorted (which is less than pleasant I might add)

remove the green part, one time when I had it removed I put it in a glass of water and it was just a small digestible sponge

Also, the darker side is the extended release IIRC

I personally recommend only snorting the lighter extended release side and swallowing the other. The extended release side has those odd ball-looking things that clog your nose to hell.

Thank you, mine is the picture posted so I'd assume its the same deal and I took one normally earlier so separating it will just be something to keep me busy

Bump for knowledge

No problem user. Yeah it looked very similar to the pic, likely the same process will do.

Any other knowledge needed?

Anything I should know about adderall?

Far better than concerta, I found that concerta gave me energy but not focus, whereas adderall gives me both. Burned more than I expected the first time I snorted it but got considerably less uncomfortable to do over a short time. I find that titrating intake (dividing what you think a good total dose would be for you into smaller portions and consuming them spaced out over certain time intervals) is good policy with any drug no matter how lightweight it seems.

Very helpful thank you user much love and be safe my Sup Forumsro

Right back at you, Sup Forumsrother