If some one attacks you, you have the right to kill them. If they die the police come...

if some one attacks you, you have the right to kill them. If they die the police come, you give a report and you go home. What happens if you walk around with a chip on your shoulder, meaning you are looking for a fight, at night walking around sketchy areas. Some person jumps out and wants to rob you. pull out your gun and give 5 warning shots in their chest. if you want to kill some one is this the way to go?

No, it would be considered premediatated manslaughter.

Intent is a huge player in these events and your actions for that night will be scrutinized and turned against you.

In short, don't be a shitbag, you shitbag.

Join the military.

Arguably, Both parties are in the wrong.

HOWEVER: an Individual's desire to seek a fight does not excuse the Heinous acts of the one initiating the fight. In any case, the one who acted in "self-defense", even if it was -for lack of a better term at this juncture- premeditated, is still the lesser of two evils.

This, or the police

lol
>premeditated
>manslaughter
>pick one fag

doesnt work like this where im from.

if a burglar came to my house wanting to kill me and steal from me and I would kill him id probably go to jail. theres no such thing as self defense in my country.

if i beat him up, he could sue me and probably win.

What cuck country is that?

germany

If you do this then you better make up a good excuse for being in said neighborhood, otherwise you'll be in trouble if the police find out you were just there to fight

you could have a good excuse to be walking about at that time of night. Also if you go to a different area, other than where you live that will be more fishy as well. How ever if you signed up for some late night job that travels all over (uber) and you get out of your car and walk the block, you might get out of it. Also if you kill a robber with past convictions they might look the other way.

'MERICA

judge: why where you outside at 3am in this unsafe area carring a loaded, unsecured gun?

faggot: i wanted to shoot somebody

judge: enjoy your nigger univerity time

premeditated manslaughter = murder

Poland.

Well I'm pretty sure it would get into all kinds of state laws and shit, but I'm fairly sure that where I live you're completely fine killing someone who jumps you with a knife if you actually think your life's in danger.

Legally, I think there's no difference between being legitimately surprised by an attacker and being secretly delighted that someone's giving you an excuse. Again, state laws and all kinds of circumstantial shit could probably be used to dredge up all sorts of arcane laws and clauses that could potentially be used to condemn or excuse you--this is why lawyers exist.

Morally is another matter. You're walking around with a gun with the intent to kill a human being for no other reason than that you want to know what it's like to kill someone. Very, very best case scenario: what you did is morally questionable.
Realistically, most kinds of ethics I can think of would say you're a murderer who is elevated above regular murderers by the ability to exploit technicalities to avoid having to pay for your crimes in a court of law.

Pretty sure if you have a concealed carry license then they're not gonna question why you have a gun.

And you don't have to give any reason other than that you wanted to go for a walk in your home town.

(Obviously this doesn't mean you're not a motherfucker: it just means you can get away with being one)

loop holes are great are they not?

i guarantee you that it'll be as i've written

Serbia

Yeah, if you say "I wanted to shoot someone" in court.

But I'm pretty positive OP was not intending to do something like that. You give any conceivable valid reason to be outside at that hour, and you don't have to say anything more. "I was taking a detour from my walk to go to the 7 11 at the end of a street to buy a drink. Didn't know the neighborhood well."

There, done. What more is there to say? They can question why you were taking a walk, but you just have to say you couldn't sleep. They can question why you had a gun, but you just have to say that you have a concealed carry license specifically for self defense reasons and SPECIFICALLY to be able to defend yourself in situations like this one.

A good lawyer might be able to contest this with legal fuckery that neither of us knows, but the court can't assume that you're guilty of mean intentions.

>pull out your gun and give 5 warning shots in their chest.

>warning shots
>to the chest

that is the joke

Fuckin kys.