What's Sup Forums's preferred way to listen to an album?

What's Sup Forums's preferred way to listen to an album?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/music/artists/8d936df1-9da6-4b11-87c3-7bb8fd8a62c4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Over a supermarket PA system.

Lying in my bed with my headphones

i convert the file to binary and replay a record of myself saying the ones and zeros.

I want to have a journey in Daddy Trent's ass

I play in album over speakers and put a walkie talkie next to it, then I go to the river with a plastic bag over my head with the other walkie talkie in it and jump in

Christ I love you motherfuckers

I record the album onto cassette and then I play the cassette in my walkman while raking the leaves

EPIIIIIIIIIIIIICC CCCCXXXXX DXDDXDXDDXDXXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

boombox loudly while walking through the city streets

This

I just hate how I sometimes want to rest on my side but the headphones won't allow it. But this is generally the way to go, unless I'm sitting up and doing what T-Rez here suggests

This is a problem I face too
Also falling asleep listening to it is a risk

Ehh, the amount of times I've fallen asleep drunk with bubblegum in my mouth. I'm surprised I haven't chocked to death yet

I always worry that I'll roll around and strangle myself with the wires or the headphones burn my face off or something

bbc.co.uk/music/artists/8d936df1-9da6-4b11-87c3-7bb8fd8a62c4
the way he describes it gives me asmr

TAKE ME
WITH YOU

When I'm taking a shit until my legs and feet go numb, so when I try to get up I roll my ankle and fall face first into the bathroom tile.

I just put the album in my all music folder and listen on shuffle. If the album is good enough it will rise to the top and get heard

if i do this i fall asleep within minutes. happens every time

listen to better music

cringe

that's not the issue

>U2 always put on far too many airs for me--a working class band with pretensions far beyond their humble origins. The rock-and-roll I grew up loving in the '50s was short, fast, and good for a laugh, and there is some truth to the specious argument that punk rock was '50s rock-and-roll revisited. But the music critics in their 30s grew up listening to wasn't punk, not at first anyway, it was AOR, which was long, slow, turgid, and somber, and U2 belong to the tail end of the AOR era with their sober atmosphere and wide sonic expanse. Although I can get behind the principle, I can't get behind the fact, and that's probably generational. To critics in their 30s, AOR likely sounds natural in a way it can't to me. Maybe being old isn't so bad after all.

t. it's no surprise that a 70s babby like Trent believes an album should take you on a journey

While cleaning, laying down, walking around my city,or my girlfriend and I getting high in our trip room.

Is it me or you wake up chewing it?

Christgau just thinks music should be fast

At night time, I feel I'm more receptive to music then
Also with my monitor and lights turned off