So some stupid cunt at my job reported me to HR for sexual harassment because I haven't talked to her in two weeks and...

So some stupid cunt at my job reported me to HR for sexual harassment because I haven't talked to her in two weeks and she feels it's do to her gender.

When I explained to HR it was because she lies in every conversation that she has and hasn't done her job once in 4 months, they turned it around like I was oppressing her gender by not being her friend.

She never addressed me about this, and instead went directly above me which is why I didn't get in any major trouble.

What's a good way to get back at this bitch.
I'm actively looking for another job, so at this point who gives a shit.

All I know about her is she's cheating on her BF with another coworker and she's a piece of shit.

So... what? What do you want?

Fucking get over it.

How is not talking to someone in any "sexual' harassment?
I don't understand, wouldn't just be more like creating a hostile environment or smoe bullshit.

Either way Rape her until she loves you.

1. acquire evidence of her sleeping around
2. present evidence to coworker
3. ???
4. profit

Expose her infidelity. Common sense

Continue to ignore the bitch

>All I know about her is she's cheating on her BF with another coworker and she's a piece of shit.

This oughta do the trick, get proof. Blackmail her.

Do your job and stop worrying about other people so much

No she's cheating on her BF with one of her coworkers, not the other way around. Both dudes have an easy 10 years on her. One has kids with some drug addict who left him because he hasn't done anything with his life.

It's not in a logical world. But that's what she told them and that's what I was accused of because she's a female and I'm a male. They told me I was being gender biased because I talk to two of my male coworkers. Out of 30 people.

>"no it isnt about her gender and im sorry she feels that way"
problem solved you fucking idiot

post pic of co worker

you cant apply logic and reason to zealots

Subtext being that you're passively aggressively ignoring her like a fucktard weirdo and making her uncomfortable with your creepy vibes. Hence her contacting her.

Having said that, faggots contact HR, decent workers go through their TU.

This bitch tried to get me fired, because I didn't talk to her.
I'm not sure why anyone would think that's either appropriate or ok. Now I have to work with her every day and worry that she's going to use her gender to get me fired.

What country do you live in? What sort of job do you do?

this is just a suggestion but I'd bring an Ar15 to work and light everyone up..pew pew pew style..fuck everyone...then drink the blood of ur enemies ...delicious

Post her fb and let nature take its course faggot

I fixed a coat collar on a colleague in front of six others in the office before we all headed out for lunch, and later she accused me of sexual harassment for TOUCHING HER COAT, and I was promptly fired within a week. Not a single other motherfucker there defended me. One-by-one over the next year, I destroyed every one of their goddamned cars, costing each ones several thousand dollars in damage. FUCK THOSE LYING SCUM!

If you get the opportunity you could take her phone, find proof of he cheating, and send it to her BF.

Any chance the real reason you got fired was for being a liar?

I live in romania
I'm an actor in adult films

Mid-tier zozzle

I got sent to HR for grabbing a girl's ass. Ended up fucking the HR woman. Life always treats me kindly. Got laid for behaving badly.

>HR woman
>woman
>man
Fixed it for you