I'm thinking I'm going to kill myself tonight. Rope is tied just waiting on the sun to go down

I'm thinking I'm going to kill myself tonight. Rope is tied just waiting on the sun to go down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PsLdeyAXI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why?

whos gonna upload the vid then fag

Op never delivers

It's just that time. I don't want to be around anymore

Livestream it!

Yeah cuz won't stream it dawg I'm in the navy, plan is a 13 foot drop pop the neck and chill

Don't. Don't use a rope. Be a man and Kurt Cobain yourself.

I tried to kill myself once and when I was close and sincere about doing it I got the biggest adrenaline rush I ever had. I started to cry like a bitch but I felt better and kept on living without being sad about my situation. So get ready to either have an adrenaline rush or die.

I understand that but please be more specific. WHY do you "not want to be around anymore"? There must be some motivation, yes?

well too bad fk navy if you arent gonna kill yourself live we dont care so do something else try another job or something live on jerk off or something. peace im out lmaoo

Stop playing the psychiatrist, suicidal ideation isn't even rational.

Just curious. I know 90% of this board likes to be "le edgy troll XDD" but if I can talk someone out of killing themselves it's worth it.

>inb4 I'm a whiteknight beta fag

no gun. and that shit is messy as fuck.
thats the explanation cuz nothing more. dont give the world that much credit.

will post a meme in a second from my phone

youtube.com/watch?v=7PsLdeyAXI8

this for those with a 6+

Can you please stream?

This stream it faggot

did daddy rape you?

i mean, why bother to tell us if you're serious about it. "i'm about to end my life" "Oh wait, let me go tell a bunch of faggots"

I know it was rude but I just don't think it's helpful. I know when I'm depressed I hate to feel patronized by someone else. Especially someone who isn't a professional. It's kinda like saying that you know more about life than he does. I know you mean good and but sometimes it can have a negative effect. But I'm only talking from my experience, maybe OP will feel differently and open up to you. He does need to talk since he started this thread.

misery loves company

site?

naa but i actually did just fuck a dude for the sake of it

i live in barracks i need at least 8 minutes to suffocate if the drop doesnt kill me so i gotta wait for people to go in nigga

preciate it cousin

Memes like I said

Memes

if you wait to kill yourself you've already talked yourself out of it

go on

What do you mean go on? you are no longer feeling the stimuli that made you want to hang yourself, and suicidal actions are impulse decisions.

My advice? take a fucking walk and don't stop.

Look m8 ive been there. I know there nay not be much i can do to convince you otherwise. But next physical person you see, tell them. You'll want to, no matter how much you want to die.

Juat buy a dildo and put it in your closet. Every time you think about killing yourself just put another fucked up thing in there so you don't kys and people won't uncover the fucked up shit

>I've been thinking about this for 2 years no impulse really.

to be put on suicide watch and told im crazy over and over again.. I'll pass.

nigga my phone is full of cp. im fucked

Can I have your gold before you unsub

Not from you, but appreciate it

I'm taking it with me

Forgot one.

>Not from you

>Posted here in the first place

You right. I'm a bitch then aren't I..
I could use some attention from someone else, but that won't happen

WHAT, NOO, HUUMON, LETS MAKE A DEAL

have you ever tried before and then been talked out of it?

Also why are you still in the military after being put on suicide watch, are you schizophrenic, bipolar, what?

The thing about walking- you will freeze to death if you go out without enough clothes at night. You won't really feel the cold, but it will annoy you a bit. Plus, the further you go, the further you have to walk back. The more you walk, the more fatigued you will get. Eventually you will sit down and go to sleep and not wake up.

that's why I told you to walk if you want to die.

lemme know how that goes

live stream if possible. I wanna start a collection, i already have one video of someone hanging themself

>been talked out of it
Sorta. I couldn't get the noose right and I was going to slow hang (now I want the drop)
Navy put me on the watch. Command thinks it is just a quick bout of depression, I talk to a psych weekly now I am honest with her but lie my ass off to everyone else

Should be tight.

Good riddance asshole.

shit'll be rad

still a little far away

Peace

the drop is no better honestly. The only difference is it's faster and you're going to get a little bit more pain in your neck. Walking doesn't sound like it works, but it does. go into a forest so no one can pick you up by the roadside and lie down somewhere.

Wear yourself out in the gym before going, but just biceps and chest so you can still walk somewhere.

Shotgun to the dick

Post it

that or a shotgun. my buddy tried wednesday by taking 12 ativans and some wine but no cheese

but don't anyway

if o drop like 23 feet you break or neck so,,, and if i walk i still wake up tomorrow . thats the problem with walking

meant 13 feet

optimally it'll be cold out

That shit fucks your liver up, and I already beat mine to shit.

I owe like 3 memes

My dad just killed himself 2 months ago. He used a .38 ..selfish prick

I want a magnum. To play Russian Roulette, but you gotta be 21 in Texas to buy a pistol

No like why are you waiting for the sun to go down first?

And sorry for your loss that blows man

i probably fucked up my liver with the constant bars but if you're looking for a long term suicide this stuffs perfect

Any nearby cliffs?

You should watch some videos of people who do dumb shit like shoot themselves and jump off of cliffs and instead of killing themselves they only end up horribly disfiguring or disabling themselves.

Look up Imaginedom

Do it! Give us hope!!

Gimme your kik, I will light your shit up

its all about proper alignment

Well that's why I'm trying to wait till I can hang for like 10, 15 minutes

a rifle works just as well the game just goes a lot faster

I almost bought a savage 308 but I fucked around and let walmart close on me

Indeed, don't stop till your over the ledge

the truth of the matter is you probably won't be able to calculate trajectories and weight positioning while you're walking up the cliff, even if you do bring a pen and paper. Because suicide is a spur of the moment thing, and you won't be thinking clearly while you do it.

That goes twofold if you're ODing by the way.

No ledges in this part of texas homie

Dude stop posting cringey fucking tumblr suicide memes it's fucking retarded and not funny at all, other than that though you're all good

I'm not far behind you, OP. Got a few more loose ends and details to wrap up before I can "pull the trigger" as it were, but I feel you.

In my case, I need to make sure it looks like an accident so that my family can get my life insurance pay out. And so they don't have any more pain and trauma than unavoidable.

Just a little while longer. Good luck to you, sir.

I haven't looked the vids up, but it can't be that hard to just run and jump can it?

same way budd dwyer did it, wouldn't you want to take some benzos first so you don't get that whole "pre-death-anxiety thing"?

you'll regret it if you hang for ten minutes unless you jerk off. You might think I'm kidding but it'll distract you from the pain and it feels really good.

If you honestly care about people finding your body hanging from a noose with your weenie out then you probably aren't ready anyways.

read

Sup Forums what do with this edgy ass emo millennial?

>weenie

My thoughts are it's the surprise that hurts people the most. Mother fucker die daily, but to have it sprung up on you is a real kick in the dick. I let my people know like a month ago I wanted to die

Pretend you're a depressed cool older kid and get her to fuck you

tell him to kill hisself

Naa, that sounds fun. And Budd went like a real nigga

Why not go Rambo on some terrorists or some shit? Why waste your life?

Drop cousin, I'm hoping it snaps my shit, but if not the suffocation is the second option.. 2 for 1 deal bro

If you want to do it, take the right medication and donate your organs.

At least do a navy yard shooting

if you land on your ass then you will break your spine, if you land on your foot you could send your thighbone into your intestine/lung, it might sound deadly but it isn't. if you fall flat you'll most likely shatter your ribcage which depends on whether it goes into your hear or not most likely, but if its with enough force it would probably be lethal. Idk, the only way to guarantee it is head first no arms, which is hard even in water, let alone air. Benzos will only make it harder too.

>not considering buildings

The way I see it, a random car accident is some shit that just happens. It sucks, but then you get over it. No lasting psychological scars, just - you know, a little random suckness that nobody has to feel too guilty about or think too hard about.

That's my basic exit plan. I think they will be OK. Certainly the money will help. At the very least, they will be no worse off than before.

Owe you a meme
They made me chuckle

budd knows how to go out with a bang

it might make it more difficult to align a shotgun but it'll definitely make the whole experience more fun

I like these niggas tho, they cool

that's probably the best way to go out, especially if your family is low on income

Too much work. Hanging is easy

>penis

drop is the only real way to noose it. Just be prepared for the feeling of your spinal vein tearing apart and your neck bones dislocating.

if you want to go like a real man, play with your dick with your hands and aim the shotgun with your feet. that's coordination that you can only come by through practice

read