About to do LSD for the first time

About to do LSD for the first time.

Im about to try LSD for the first time tonight, any advice anons? I've done coke and E before but excited to try this new thing.

dont fight it 8)

Whatever happens, don't forget you're on LSD while you're high on it.

I've heard that, I totally felt myself fighting E the first time I tried it. But Im so ready to just relax and trip.

Im gonna have a friend with me to be an anchor so that should be an issue

mirrors are a no no unless you feel up to it.
Music you love but nothing to sadly sentimental

I have a huge play list set up in prep. Im gonna just let my friend DJ and guide me through it. Have you ever had sex after dropping? Im probably gonna do it tonight just to see what its like.

Youre not gonna relax for 10h. Your brain is gonna ve busy af. Your body is gonna feel weird. Just go with the flow

And whats wrong with mirrors? I'll avoid them for sure.

Don't eat anything a bit before and during. If you start throwing up you won't have a good time. Meditation is really good to control breathing and calming your shit.

Youll see every little spot on your face in much more detail than usual. It might disgust you ir freak you out

Difficult in my experience. Totally kills any drive for sex in me. But whatever you feel like i guess

I just ate a burrito, but I plan on taking them in about five more hours, I get sick to my stomach easily. Should I be worried or should I be good?

5h should be fine. Drink a lot, take a dump before

Look at as many things as possible, take time to pay attention to detail and settle into the experience. Reccomend taking shirt off and looking at skin in the mirror, very interesting to watch wood is also nice, enjoy your trip Sup Forumsro it's also best just to forget you took it and or expect nothing it's always best like that

It's all about set and setting.

Find something you feel safe with, person or item, loose it for like hours have a mental breakdown, find it and see god.

Don't fucking drive.

Sex on LSD is great, but only if the other person is too. Otherwise it's like a few thrusts and staring off into space for 30 seconds, rinse and repeat. Just isn't great for the other person

Have a moment where you sit in total silence and darkness. It'll benefit you.

If you eat too much and feel like you're tripping too hard, sit by yourself in a warm bathtub. It's relaxing and gives you time to think about what the fuck is actually happening.

Good luck.
Oh, you'll definitely forget you ate lsd if you're eating decent paper.

log off all social media don't look at your phone except the timer because you will want to set the stopwatch to keep track of time so when u look at the timer and its an hour in, you know the acid is about to hit you hard. also you will lose track of time so this is a must - and you need a computer, and able to smoke weed and be somewhat loud yet comfortable. with a toilet

also adult swim channel must be playing

Awesome thanks for all the tips! Im gonna poop before to make sure Im empty and I'll probably just ask for a BJ. But Im really looking forward to this experience. Will I be talkative or quiet?

it doesn't really matter, good acid isn't really the worst on your stomach, its barely anything you just deal with it // but yea you will be talkative and laughing your ass off once you start laughing its over you will be laughing the next 6 hours off

drop it in a hotel room that is smoke-friendly

Depends on you. I become talkative but drift off too easily. Talk when you feel you want to, dont when you dont feel like it. Dont be freaked out when noone understands what youre saying.

Always remember you are 100% safe. And have fun 8)

also - consume as much media as possible

Remember that everything around you is actually real.