BE HONEST: What is the MINIMUM amount of money it would take for you to fuck a girl who has a dick?

BE HONEST: What is the MINIMUM amount of money it would take for you to fuck a girl who has a dick?

bout tree fiddy

meh, not really about the money. The criteria would be "her" attractiveness and how much she passes in my eyes.

tree fiddys da rate

$0

Yeah, but you gotta remember you`re talking to a fucking 12 year old who hasn`t figured out he likes traps yet.

there are no girls with dicks. only men have dicks. if you fuck a guy you're a faggot. the fact that you're making this thread thirty times a day should make you ashamed of your tremendous faggotry

hot and disease free? probably none just for the experience (and if it was 100% no one would find out)

I could probably afford up to about $300. More if she was super hot.

I guess id pay about 100 bucks.

Take a load of this delusional idiot.

Can't be done. There are no girls with dicks; only guys with tits.

I'd do it for free

> girl who has a dick?
>mfw

There's nothing wrong with fucking men OP. It's fine to be a homosexual as long as you're not a faggot.

half a trillion tax free and it must be anonymous in that "no one" knows i have the money

>girl has a dick
>it's my dick
>in her vagina

If that girl is whitney then I'd do it for free :D

$0

Girl with a dick... no such thing

How much to fuck my tight little hole?

Would happily do it for free if they were attractive. If you wanna offer me money on top of that, I'll get real kinky with it and be filmed.

>a girl who has a dick
Since those don't exist, I guess we'll never know.

I'd pay to fuck that, looks better than some of the girls i have fucked.