Anyone else have suicide thoughts?

Anyone else have suicide thoughts?

Why wouldn't you?

all the time

I did. THEN I STARTED GETTING ANGRY.

WHY SHOULD I OFF MYSELF? THIS WORLD IS THE FUCKING SCREWED UP PLACE. WHY SHOULD THE PATIENT BLOW ITSELF UP, WHEN HE CAN TARGET THE CANCER THAT'S MAKING HIM SICK?

HE SHOULDN'T, THAT'S WHY.

HE SHOULD GET REAL FUCKING GOOD WITH A SCALPEL AND DIG THE GODDAMN CANCER OUT HIMSELF IF NO ONE ELSE IS GOING TO.

And that's what I'm doing. Keeping my scalpel sharp. Preparing to make the first incision.

Wtf

once in a while but my plan is to join the AF and get deployed and die an honorable death (at least die for a reason and do something good for once)

>Airforce
>Dying

Every day. Life is so boring and it ain't getting any better. If only it were easy to off yourself.

combat rescue officer is my plan so when the army/marines get fucked up i come in and unfuck them

Every day.

Oh yeah. Big time. I'm on the fucking decline, fam. This shit did not work out.

I accidentally my whole life.

Everyday...

Yeah, I think about it a few hours every day, some days all day some days only a couple hours.

Army infantry fag here. Yes. Almost everyday. But if I did it Id have to take as many people with me as possible

fuuuuck I'm gonna get my shit together ma
I fucking swear

wtf I thought the military screened for depression and other mental illnesses?

I did until I quit my dead end job. Leaving that shithole was the best thing to ever happen to me.

Yup

They dont use polygraphs on us....

Do you ever feel like hurting yourself or others? Get asked that like 6 times a year. I didnt join the infantry to NOT hurt others. As for myself, well they did that to me...

Everyday for the past couple years at least.