What kind of music do you regularly listen to with your significant other?

What kind of music do you regularly listen to with your significant other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying

This curent girl im with likes Lady gaga, rap, and dubstep.

folkpunk, ambient, bedroom pop, the vib ribbon soundtrack, the list could go on...

Stop making these shitty normie threads with a cartoon whore's pics

>significant other
you mean Jesus? Usually christian rap

>tfw I just got over the fact that I got CUCC
>some faggot posts star reminding me that I will forever be an eternal cuck

music for this feel?

usually electronic music and ambient

also, star a qt

is starposting a thing now

rua gurl

>whore

Nah, it's just been me posting her.

hopefully

this

I hope not. I'll even take steven universe over this pedo shit being posted on the reg

Cumbia

>steven universe
fuck off tumblr

this

this

this

this

end this cuckposting

it may be sjw propaganda but at least its got some semblance of a plot

all anyone knows about star is romantic dramedy and some bullshit about cucking. boring. bet you watch a ton of anime too u fuckin geek. go kick rocks

You're the one interpreting it as cuckposting.

>implying

my bf is into pleb-tier metal
As a result, we don't listen to much together.

but star is a cuck

this

>christian rap
So... youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE

Have you tried getting him into patrician music?

Whatever I show him, he just thinks Periphery is better.

Eh, could be worse.

Reminder

Shoegaze stuff. Nothing too noisy.

this is some harmony korine shit

Our biggest overlap is with shoegaze and modern hip hop.

this

tfw i date a girl who gets catcalled every other day and nearly got kidnapped last night

>nearly got kidnapped last night
story?

this

this

iktf actually

this

Like Slowdive?

Harsh noise and free jazz because she has shit taste and I like to punish her for it

this

not this

fpbp

although this user is sad and alone, i genuinely do this occasionally.

now if anything has even the slight amount of feedback or distortion or noise for less than a couple of seconds, it gets a reaction. latest example is kinda bonkers by animal collective. everytime my wife shouts "I don't like this noise", swiftly followed by "OK i like this now".

mistrust feels good in an evil way.

meme

Girls can't be cucks.

Pretty much anything. Channel Orange is the one we have played together the most. We listen to Michael Jackson, King Crimson, David Bowie, Depeche Mode, Eddie Palmieri, Cheo Feliciano,
Yesterday we used a playlist she made for sex, it went from Electric Feel to Close to the Edge.

We live in a progressive era, user, so everyone can be a cuck now!

:D

She sounds perfect man.

this

this

this

What is this pedo shit and why has it been popping up recently?

How is that pedo shit?

damn chicano

this

this

Idk, maybe cause you all are posting a 8yr old cartoon character along with the text "what do you listen to with your significant other" and saying how cute she is.

>8
she's 14

My girlfriend is a fan of Carly Rae Jepsen.

And what's even better is that people say my girlfriend looks like Carly Rae Jepsen.

We often listen to Carly Rae Jepsen but we do listen to some other pop/Top 40 music when we feel like it.

Also, our official theme song is I Really Like You.

this

My bad, I didn't know she was actually an adult woman. Please continue posting this mature lady.

Still pedo my nigga.

Actually it's ephebophilia.

In addition, Helen of Troy was 12. Juliet and Cleopatra were still teenagers when they became famous. Most heroines of classic novels and poems were underage by today's laws. Thomas Edison married a 16-year-old. Medical studies show that the best age for a woman to have children is between 15 and 25 (lowest chances of miscarriage, of birth defects and, last but not least, of the woman dying while giving birth); while the worst age is after the mid 30s. And the younger you are, the more likely you are to cement a real friendship with your children; the older you are, the more likely that the "generational gap" will hurt your children's psychology. Therefore it is much more natural to have a child at 16 than at 40. In countless countries of the world women have their first child at a very young age, and stop having children at a relatively young age. Nonetheless, in the USA it is illegal to have sex before 18 (but, note, only if the partner is over 18, which is like saying that it is ok to rob a bank if you are a banker), while it is perfectly legal to get pregnant at 40 or (thanks to medical progress) even at 70.

... Ok. Like, what was the purpose of telling me all of this?

are you scaruffi?

this

Fuck off pedo

>that scaruffi pasta
made this thread worth it

What happened to those guys who liked the starposting? Come back.

this

this

this

this

I don't have one but if I did I would force her to sit completely still and listen to Metal Machine Music in its entirety prior to every fuck.

is that u wolf?

sex to electric feel sounds weird idk man

pmt

Me and my gf don't really cross paths on too much musical tastes but we actually met at a front bottoms concert

Just going back and forth showing each other new music we've found since the last time we saw one and another. Also just shit we both like in general.

Shes a big fan of the 1975, her taste is a bit simple but I'm expanding it

>a big fan of the 1975

So far you're doing an awful job

This

this

these

this

What do you show him?

this

this

Yeah, Slowdive, Sweet Trip, and Bowery Electric ended up being some of my girlfriends favorites after I showed her them.

Now and then I'll put some MBV on too, my favorite.

this

this

this

this desu

that second album is actually pretty good desu