Thoughts on this franchise Sup Forums?

Thoughts on this franchise Sup Forums?

Fun as shit.
Some bad, some good.
All in all I could marathon them and have a damn good time.

JP>JP3>JW>LW

1>4>3>2

3 is underrated.

Enjoyed the first one, enjoyed the most recent one, hated the middle two.

1>3>2>4

1 is a perfect movie, I wouldn't change anything about it. Easily one of my favourite movies of all time.

The rest vary from good to mediocre

1 was my favorite movie as a kid, and I'm still able to enjoy it. I need to be drunk to enjoy the middle two. Last 45 min of 4 is okay.

1 is blockbusterkino

2 is fun

3 is trash

4 is reddit trash

JP > JP 3 > JP 2 > JW

This guy gets it

Finally some sense in the world

JP > JP3 > gay sex > JP2 > JW

JP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest

2 is underrated as fuck but I think that whole goofy city scene at the end ruins it.

dat saturation drop over time

feels like a metaphor

/Thread

the fact that the supposed good guys are the direct or indirect cause of pretty much all the deaths in the movie sort of undermines the whole premises

I love one and two, three was still fun, Jurassic World is the worst pile of shit I've ever seen

This so much

1 is classic.
2 is ok.
3 is ok.
4 is really fun but flawed.

Actually looking forward to the next one.

accurate. cant really imagine the braindead retards who think 3 or JW is above 2

Is there anyone in the world who dislikes Jurassic Park 1?

1 good
2 average
3 good
4 dogshit

1 is one of the best movies of all time. Very well written, acted, and shot, and the effects still hold up. A very fun movie in general. Only people who dislike it are typically science fags who hate that the raptors have no feathers.

LW had a few enjoyable scenes, like the raptors in the long grass, but it was ruined by bullshit like gymnastics saving the day.

3 was better than LW, as in it had no bullshit, but it also had nothing really memorable. It was boring in all honesty, but it wasn't too long.

JW was enjoyable, and I'd say it was pretty good, however there were a lot of poorly acted scenes and plot holes. I still really liked it though, and the good parts were really good.

No.

1st two where pretty fun.

The rest where bland uninspired cashgrabs.

Pleb Taste.

JP>TLW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JP3=JW

i haven't even watched jurassic world

the first two are fine. the second one is kind of shitty but idk, i like it, it's a really comfy movie. third was meh

>JP=LW>>>>>>>>>>>>J3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JW

>JW was enjoyable, and I'd say it was pretty good,
it was literally MEDIOCRE cashgrab the movie.

Why do people hate Jurassic World so much?

Its at least better than 3

obnoxious annoying actors, stupid plot, not comfy at all desu.

this pretty much sempai.

That's not hard.
I like it but on the idea that it's a fucking ridiculous movie.
It's Jurassic Park fan fiction, it's every shitty idea 8 year old me has ever had about Jurassic Park put into Jurassic Park. The Super Dinosaurs, the Raptor Soldiers, the motorbikes, all crappy kid ideas done seriously.

I agree with this.

Please 3 was full of bullshit.

>The printer skull being able to produce sounds the raptors could understand. >The cellhone in the belly of the spinosaur
>The kid surviving 6 weeks on the island collecting t-rex piss.
>The trex grabbing the spinosaur by the neck yet somehow still lost the fight.
>Hey Alan.

And don't forget the annoying mom character.
Whereas The Lost World had some great scenes the 3rd movie had none.

Tall grass scene
T-rex cliff scene with Eddy and the baby T-Rex
The hunting scene with all the vehicles

vs
some shitty pterodactyl

The only thing people complain about is the gymnastic scene. Wich I agree was too much.

>Its at least better than 3
That's a BIG bait

what's wrong with 3?

Its stupider than World. It treats the animals even more so like slasher villains and Alan can speak raptor.

I liked Billy and the Cloneasaurus.

JW is only good one

This.

JW: one of the best films ever made

TLW: a solid follow up, although of little consequence and a silly ending

J3: even lighter popcorn flick with poor characters, the Spino was a good addition tho

JW: no practical effects dinos didn't feel as real as previous movies, dinos anthropomorphized way too much, didn't feel like the adventure the last ones felt, liked the "t-rex coming out of retirement" ending

JP is the only one worth watching.

>and Alan can speak raptor

The Raptors can speak Alan as well in fairness