Mcain is actually calling Trump out on his bullshit. I'd take him as president at this point. What's your opinion...

Mcain is actually calling Trump out on his bullshit. I'd take him as president at this point. What's your opinion, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCpLNUcwAy-GUwPI0O1FQmeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck McCain. Fucking piece of shit couldn't even beat a nigger.

i think mcain is still butthurt that trump called him out on being a low grade hero

A globalist not liking a nationalist. Am I supposed to be surprised?

Oh, kid...

Well damn, check out Noah Webster over here.

>Someone with integrity not liking a a serial liar. Am I supposed to be surprised?
Fixed it for you.
You're welcome.

I'm mostly a libtard but McCain seems like a decent guy. Would take him over Hillary.

This has to be bait, but...
>McCain
>Integrity
pick one.

lol edgy kid too young to vote

Mcain has shown himself to be a politician with an unusual amount of integrity.

How about that wiretap?

It's all talk. McCain hasn't actually done shit to oppose Trump.

trump wouldn't recognize integrity if it fucked him in the ass.
kys little boy.

That's a really, really low bar to meet, user. Songbird McCain probably can't even spell integrity.

Trying to stump him is futile, CTR.

>has businesses all over the world
>"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability." ~ Donald Trump in 2013
>filled his cabinet with Goldman-Sachs
>appoints Steven Mnuchin to his cabinet

>b-but Trump isn't a globalist

Well the FBI probably did wiretap him, but that likely means they had cause.

Fuck all you preteen fucks, McCain chose stayed with his men when given the chance to leave is POW camp in a political exchange. McCain is a real man. Fuck how you feel about Trump, don't fucking be a real piece of shit.

Didn't say Trump had integrity. Simply said John McCain has zero, my son.

Mccain actually has a spine, unlike the rest of the chickenshit Republican Party. They're all too pussy to go up against Trump. Pathetic kiss-ass sycophants.

McCain gave us Palin. He has a long way to go to make up for that shit.

>war hero
>was captured (not heroic at all)
>sung like a bird

top lel. no thanks mcshitter

Lmao as if McCain, the guy who literally committed treason by meeting with enemies of the United States, means anything.

He was trying to please the base. Plus it would have lowered the assassination risk substantially.

would that cause be [getting told to] ?

yeah I think it might

jesus that's cynical but probably true

better than ol' Deferment Don.

Goddamn, I hate that you are allowed to be a US citizen. Fucking Mexicans are more worthy of that honor than you.

>giving away secrets is better than anything

not in the slightest.

oh like all those Russians that Treasonous Trump totally didn't meet with?

Nope. FISA court needs more than that. Obama didn't have that authority. You know nothing about the law.

Actively helping the enemy isn't worse than not even going over there? Huh?

Does anyone like my channel

>lowered the assassination risk
I highly doubt that factored into his decision. If so, fuck him for being so selfish. A candidate for president should select the best running mate he can find as an insurance policy for the American people in case anything happens to him, not as an insurance policy for himself.

Tell me how you really feel, user. It's okay. This is a safe space.

oh yes it is. A man who creates reasons to not serve his country is infinitely worse than one who is tortured in combat while being captured serving his country

No.

Two words. Mike. Pence.

>Mcain is actually calling Trump out on his bullshit. I'd take him as president at this point

Trump already is president.

lol not for long. all roads seem to lead back to Moscow and it's starting to stink.

I don't understand how you're able to function in day to day life with that logic.

Yeah, that's on Trump though, not McCain. I have no doubt that Trump was only looking out for himself.

like Obama didn't have the authority to send the irs after conservatives?
you know nothing about misuse of power

Pandering towards the base but he's still better than Trump or Palin.

well you are rather stupid, don't strain yourself

not amerifat, but right now i'd take fucking Ronald McDonald as president over Admiral Cheeto.

Ronald McDonald is at least involved in a business that makes a profit.

Lol. The Russian thing is dead, user.

Oh you mean the Russians the Democratic candidate sold our uranium to? Or the Russians that Clinton's team met with (this is according to a Kremlin spokesman)?

someone needs to call him out on his bullshit, it might as well be mccain i mean after all the orange retard insulted him repeatedly.

>Mccain actually has a spin
>Campaign centered around bombing the shit out of the Middle East

you're missing the point. Trump is the Commander in Chief. He can declassify anything to prove his claim.

But he hasn't, because he can't. It's just made-up bullshit from an old man whose brain is fried from snorting too much fine coke off 13 year old hookers.

Actually he had more authority there than he does over the FISA courts. Didn't you at least take civics?

er.. no, it isn't. and no matter how much you bullhorn that it is.. it isn't. shit like betraying your country to the enemy just doesn't go away, no matter how tightly you squeeze your eyes shut and shout "LALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU"

Can everyone help me get to 100 subs on YouTube

we're talking about Trump's roads to Moscow, many more there and your deflection is a failure.

You poor brain washed fuck

You poor brainwashed fuck

people call him out on his bullshit every half an hour! HE DOESN'T CARE! Aspies invent shit all the time and then dare us to call them on it and then they just shrug and say "son cosas de la vida, allah fucked me the almighty"

this

Because Hillary supporters would vote for a Republican? My only objection is his health.

lol that uranium bullshit has been thoroughly debunked.

lol lame, try harder kid

snopes cop/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

we seem to be living in La La land right now, where people can make shit up and blog it and then pretend it's real.

at the end of the day, no amount of fantasy is going to make the real world go away. it's there. try to pretend otherwise and you'll be in for a nasty surprise.

for example! attached pic. anyone who thinks fake news is as good as real news.. i invite them to try this.

what's worse is that his fucking retard supporters don't care that he lies.

oh gee what a surprise
first he refuses to release his taxes, now pic related
really does wonders to promote confidence in his honesty

>you're missing the point

rambles off into fantasy fiction cooked up by upset libs

mccain is a fucking pos traitor and you are a clueless asshole

This.

Trump's biggest mistake was picking a fight with the entire US intelligence community. They've been hard at work gathering enough evidence to bring Trump down. They won't rest until he's gone.

He's an ex pow. While that sucks, I can't help but think it might negatively affect how he perceives things.

that's just my speculation, but the point still stands and you can't defend his wiretap lies. you know it, just admit it.

fuck off libtard faggots. MAGA!

go to sleep child

McCain is a fucking piece of trash that would flood us with the third world because Jesus is coming back soon.

>links snopes to try and pass off that shit as a source
Yeah how about no you shill.

Like being less tolerant of lying fascists?

You fucking scumbag. You are an un american piece of shit and you will be purged in the civil war.

>facts have a liberal bias
don't be a partisan hack. read it and follow the citations for yourself. Or does the truth scare you boy?

by who?
CNN?
must be legit then

lol.
everyone know snopes is just bought & paid for jew media liberal propaganda.
find a credible source retard.

>Calling people on the right facists
>being on the side that had violent riots hell bent on preventing free speech
Hmm, are you a shill?

that's something that REALLY worries me.

the cartoonist Bill Griffith, the guy who draws Zippy the Pinhead, once did a story about a rich industrialist (Mr The Toad) who wanted a market that would believe anything he told them, and would buy any shit he sold them.

Zippy the Pinhead was abducted by Clown Aliens who made ten thousand clones of him and sent them back to Earth to invade.. instead, they spread out, gibbering madly, and Mr The Toad got what he wanted.. a Nation of Pinheads.

Russia isn't an enemy, though. And what exactly did he do to betray us? Oh, and you might want to go read some of those Wikileaks CIA documents, how they can frame another nation by leaving behind digital footprints that would make an investigator think it came from a foreign government instead of the CIA.

How to Strawman; The Post

>McCain
So liberals DO support imperialism, open borders and other neoconservative rhetoric, thanks user really made me go hmmmm.

Neoconstervatism=Neoliberalism.

GIYF feggit. Politifact does a good job busting holes in the bullshit.

politifact com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/30/donald-trump/donald-trump-inaccurately-suggests-clinton-got-pai/

so long as i'm not captured and fed cockmeat sammichs like mcain ate everyday before thanking his vc masters

>everyone who doesn't like Trump is a liberal

Yeah, to be honest, I supported Hillary, but if Kasich was the nominee, and to some extent Rubio or Cruz, I'd probably just not really care.

Libtard here as well.

and conservatives have learned to love the Reds. It's a strange world

>What's your opinion, Sup Forums?

McCain is a rotten cocksucker who should be the poster child for CONGRESSIONAL TERM LIMITS.

People get into office and they stay there until they rot. McCain is a good example. A fucking whore.

Wow what a dumb nigger. I expected better from ShareBlue tbh. I didn't vote partisan at all. My ballot was scattered: >Trump for president
>Democrat for my rep in the national HoR
>Republican for my State Rep
>2 left leaners and 1 right leaner for city council
>legalization of recreational weed
>allowing a tax break for gay marriages previously denied to them by some loose wording

Good try though you fucking autistic baboon.

Ah I see, #RealConservative?