Continuation of old tinder thread, not sure if my phone is shit or what but it won't load for me

Continuation of old tinder thread, not sure if my phone is shit or what but it won't load for me

Same rules, dubs/funny idea decides opener/reply

Here's the last thing i tried to post before the thread stopped working

Gif is of man nodding. Response, anons?

My doctor says it shouldn't be a problem if we stick with anal.

I voted trump btw. Lets get that out of the way

Did big tits ever respond with pic?

It's better than aids innit?

My doctor says it shouldn't be a problem if we stick with anal

So, which hole am I wrecking first?

Why is there a d in fridge but n d in refrigerator.. you know what else there inset a d in "Sarah" just so happens I have one

Bumping, also did titzilla respond?

do you believe in god?

your mom and little sister didn't seem to care, why should you?

Thought this thread was gone forever, OP you are a hero

WINRAR

Sorry for the wait lads, was just putting together a collage of some of the best ones from the last thread for anyone new

Im up for some wine at the beach and after that we do do some wrestling at my bedroom

Bamp for titzilla

Excellent start to the thread user, let's keep it up boys

U just wasted a message check em

Pretty sure it was meant for Sarah

Situation with titzilla, I'll notify of any developments but she's probably sleeping off her 10000 calories

Fuck, i misinterpreted that, here you go

Also, did the thread disappear for everyone else or is it just my shitty app? If it's still up link this one in there

can confirm thread went suddenly quiet for me too oh pee

I collect all my exes pubic hair when they shave an id like to add yours to my collection missy

Considering leaving this thread and starting it again tomorrow evening actually, no one's responding at this time of night, or do we keep going and sending openers?2am here

I say keep going bud, will pick up traction with related posts

Sent because funny

Onwards we go then

Give me suggestions user, I'll send anything decent/dubs to get this thread bouncing again

Do you know how much does a polar bear weight?
-Enough to break the ice

I want you dress me up like a cute little princess and step on my balls with work boots.

Would you fuck me for blow?

Edited

Eviscerate the proletariat

I want to kiss your lips slowly getting up to your mouth

Here you go

Okay, before we get this whole shindig started I want to make a few things clear. I dress nice, okay that means Ross and that means you not looking like shit when we're together. Second, I fuck on the first date and so do you. And lastly what time am I picking you up babe?

Hey sweet cheeks, do you take it the ear? I think it could fit with a little effort.

Will send, do you mean to say Ross or Boss

Actually meant "take it in the ear", but I forgot the in because I'm retarded

Hope you seize her means of production

re-production. amirite?

Ross man, it's a shitty clothing chain

Ask if she likes tiny dicks, then reply with "darn"

This girls pretty attractive too

Idk how babby is form.

Waiting for her response

Which of the 5 at the top do i message, and what do i say? Get my dick wet anons

Ask Orlagh why she has an Orc name

Gemma, tell her she doesn't need the fake dog nose to look like a dog

That Steve Harvey keyboard background keeps cracking me up. Thanks for the laugh.

tell Orlagh that "Orlagh" is the name you gave a persistent recurring dick pimple you've had since puberty

Things like that can get your head kicked in, i live in Northern Ireland

i like sarah.

It gives everyone a kick when they see it, i don't even realise it anymore

If dubs we turn up the age setting and find you a sugar mama

real LOTR fans, the Irish, huh?

Xx for dramatic effect

It would be construed as sectarian, also i have 17 mutual friends with her so nah

"From 1 to America, how free are you tonight?"

Good idea, age range was previously set to 18-25

explain?

"What is the best contry and why is it THe Democratic Republic of North Korea?"

first older match:
nothing like the musky odor of a mature puss

Absolute madman OP, thanks for posting my suggestion, made my day

Orlagh is a traditional Irish name, to call it an orc name would be seen as sectarian. Have you ever heard of the troubles? Northern Ireland was and still is a really divided country. You don't really say shit like that to strangers when they live so close and have mutual friends.

*Democratic People's Republic of Korea
geo-politics noob

In the wild leopards stalk their pray for hours waiting patiently but me, I like to masterbate over my little sisters panties

Any more suggestions lads

definitely have heard, for sure. just didn't realize that Balrog was a traditional Irish name. muh bad. thanks for explaining

The song "Watch Me Whip" is single-handedly the worst song I have ever heard. Before you get all bent out of shape, I do know that it's not to be some intellectual masterpiece of modern art; it is just factually a shitty song. Here's why: Repetition: This song takes repetition to a level rivaled only by songs written for 3 year-olds. The singer repeats his name a full 6 times before the third verse, just in case you were wondering who 'wrote'? No vocalised the script put in front of him. There were 980 'words' in this song. Is nae a word? Scratch that, I truly don’t care. Of those 980 words, three variations (Now watch, now watch me, watch me) represent 369 words. That’s more than ⅓ of the song for literally 3 words (and I didn’t include the single mentions of the word ‘me’). If we include ‘ooh’ (there are 84 instances) and ‘bop’ (there are 72 instances), which total 156, we have 525 out of 980 words made up of 5 words. I think we get the picture on this. Simplicity: The most complex word in this song is a tie between ‘Silento’, the vocalist’s (not an artist in my opinion) handle, the word ‘already’ (which appears literally once), and the word ‘superman’. Doing a quick tally, that means that 15 single word instances are 3 syllables. All the rest are 1 or 2 syllables. The vocabulary is not strong with this one. Look at that! My use of ‘vocabulary’ beat out this song by 2 whole syllables! The culmination of the two previous points into the dumbing down of everyone who had the displeasure of hearing this song: Pretty self-explanatory. Look, I get that the writer wasn’t going for a Pulitzer or a Grammy, but a quick hit that’ll be catchy and easy to remember. Fair enough. EXCEPT FUCK YOU YOU’RE LITERALLY RUINING MUSIC.

Here you go faggots

Dubs OP post this hahaha

Not sure if this is within the character limit

I'll have you graduate I know top of my Seals in the Navy Classes, and I've been raided in numerou Al Quaeda secret involvements, and I have killed over 300 confirmations. I am a trained gorilla. In warfare, I'm the sniper arm in the entire US force tops. You are targeting me but I'm just another nothing. I will fuck you with precision the wipes which has never been liked before on this scene.

On a scale of 1-10, how fun does going to a park and laughing at kids who fall down while playing sound?

If I had a quarter to give to the four best looking people on the planet I'd owe myself a dollar