Ask someone who the chicago police fear and cant do anything to stop anything

Ask someone who the chicago police fear and cant do anything to stop anything
And for all them cops out there, fuck you

why are you such a fucking faggot?

Why are they afraid of you?

Hit up wrigleyville you fool. Im here and would love to see the cops "bend" to your will!

Fact: im gona be sipping beer while they stomp your brown ass.

you, like, be nice, man. We didn't do nothin.

Prove it. Show us your dick you homo

Nigga wtf did you just say to me?

Imma pop yo punk ass and the police aint funna do shit for you, you hear?

More like im funna be sipping beer and havin yo momma go down on me as she bega to lick my balls while the cops, my little slaves, throw yo ass in jail boi

I swear to fuckin god they funna smash yo head in with their heels after they make you eat dog shit off the street motherfucker

hah funny brown man makes scary threats

Aren't you that Trump protester who gets bussed all over and was in Berkeley and Portland?

Anybody who's darker than this paper bag needs to be exterminated.

LMFAO

There are no bloods in Chicago. Please fuck off with this spic shit.

How many times a day does your dad fuck you versus how many times a day your mom looks at you with utter disgust

Kek you in high school?!

y-y-yes

Get the guy we need to ask, because it's certainly not the guy in the picture, faggot.

Pffft the cops being afraid of a brown faggot

In trumps America we can shoot whatever we want

why don't you shave them pubes off your face.

dirty fucking spic i hope the chicago pd fucking pisses on you and fingers your asshole to break your diginity and masculinity.

When did the Bloods start taking in Arab looking fucks with shitty, high school mustaches?

I know it's "blood in, blood out", so did they beat you in like they do with guys, or fuck you in like they do with bitches?

naw they probably raped his little virgin asshole so now hes their little bitch.

edgy Rajesh

edgy Muhammad

Pffft the cops being afraid of a brown faggot

In trumps America we can shoot whatever we want

متى الدماء البدء في اتخاذ في الملاعين العربية تبحث مع الشوارب غزر، في المدرسة الثانوية؟

وأنا أعلم أنه "في الدم، الدم خارج"، وذلك أنهم ضربوا لك في كما يفعلون مع الرجال، أو اللعنة عليك في كما يفعلون مع الكلبات؟

How many questions do we need to ask, before Osama starts answering them?

Get out, sand nigger

Not chicago police tho. Those useless faggots are terrified to stop bank robbers from robbing banks after what happened with laquan mcdonald

>fingers your asshole

What's the secret to a perfect chicken korma?

Also attempting to make naam bread from scratch, what tips would you give a first timer?

>Ask someone who the Chicago Police fear
Bruh fuck off the monster you've probably said to a police is " you look average" and ran off

Did you ever take a shit on the street?

Weak attempt at throwing up bloods. The form is shit you're no true blood

the dude in the pic is hot TBH

Then i know you to be a troll.

Im at sluggers. Come over here and do what you gotta do. You wont know me, but ill know you.

Are you member of one of those pesky notorious "poopsmoker of da east"?

You sure look familiar.

not OP but shit nigger i heard about the PODEs, pretty dangerous gang of rowdy gangster dudes

Adian Pierce, is this you?