For the next few minutes I will be taking prayer requests. Let me know how i can pray for you...

For the next few minutes I will be taking prayer requests. Let me know how i can pray for you, ive got a few minutes so spare and i know everybody could use a little boost, so let me know in this thread how i can pray for you.

bump

I just want to stay sober and get over her.

user if your here, please ask for Lt to find peace.

Need peace of mind father.

I just want to be healthy again and get rid of chronic prostatitis

Bless you all, I have said a prayer for each one of you!

Thanks user!

Thank you.

Pray for the recovery of the husband of my friend please. He is at hospital now

I'm orthodox but I'm going to pray for you Anons too

nice one, OP

Bless you, i have said a prayer for him and his family, and thank you for being a good friend to them

I need help to get over my procrastination.

Love you brother

This is it for tonight, I will return another time to take more specific requests .ive got to take off but ill be praying for the people on this board in general, god bless you and have a great night.

so you'll be doing absolutely nothing and just sort of hope shit changes?

you don't sound very smart

I prayed for you too but for it to really help you need to go to the church during a mass next Sunday

Its the great lent time and you have to give something to feel the peace you all need, and the more you will give out of yourself (like fasting, even just for one day every week like Friday the day of our lords great sacrifice) the more you will feel. And it will all strike you when you will feel at one with God and with peace when you reach the end of the fasting during the resurrection.

But I've prayed for you and I will again if you need.

Why don't you ask why your god was super into helping mankind and intervening in our lives in obvious ways in the bronze age, but for all of observable history has been mysteriously quiet.

I thought about fasting but it's hard enough quitting the booze and smokes!

Can you pray that my dick will grow a couple inches, nothing crazy, just a little extra length so i can hit it from the back comfortably if the bitch has a fat ass

I would like my problems to be over

And help for the people who did me wrong they need the most help.

I just want her. But could you pray for my mother shes currently homless. Thanks op

Peace on earth please.. God has been taking the piss for a bit now and it's time for some calm. Cheers