My (Internet) girlfriend gets off on the idea of you guys telling her what to do...

My (Internet) girlfriend gets off on the idea of you guys telling her what to do. I don't have any photos of her at the moment but I will make her take some with your guys suggestions. If you are looking for a certain pose try and give an example and she will try her best to recreate it. In addition to photos I also want some suggestions for tasks she must complete, stuff like not wearing panties while outside and shit like that.

In the future I will make a similar thread to this with the results.

bump

Who's this?

I'm not sure user, see if reverse image search helps.

>"My (Internet) girlfriend"

STOP.

It is that or no gf user. It is nice to be able to talk to someone in an intimate way. We are both NEETs and socially retarded so we understand eachothers situation.

More of this girl in the pic

at the end of the day your penis is not entering her vagina dude.
not saying thats ALL to a relationship but... come on man, lets be real here.

Tits and timestamp would be nice

Is that the goal of the relationship? I have no delusion that we are going to fuck each other, well at least any time soon. Can't two virgin NEETs just have a little fun with each other over skype? I am used to jerking off alone and sad, but now I have someone who I can talk to(and control). I had never heard a girl moan my name until a couple weeks ago and it felt pretty good user.
'

Please show feet !!

(I also love her un-shaved armpits - French Canada? )

Tits and timestamp we can do, feet works too. Anything else you guys would want to see?

Finger herself until she cums

You don't have any pictures of her at all? Call Nev we got a catfish here.

Actual orgasm... Get a pic as she cums for you while on her back

I talk to her over skype all the time and videochat with her. I am not sure how she could be catfishing me.

Okay this is getting better. Any tasks you guys can come up with? I have been denying her orgasm for the last 3 days and I am not sure I want to let her cum just yet. Her not cumming makes her into a very submissive little slut.

How long have you known her OP?

We have been talking for 3 or 4 months

And you have nothing nice yet to show us? That doesn't sound believable.

Is she British?

We have only done stuff over snapchat and videochat, nothing saved of her on my pc. She just mentioned her interest in sharing pictures online today.

Yes, how did you know user?

I saw this picture on imgur and i posted it on here months ago. Try looking for her imgur.

...is she Oracle/Puddle-chan?

Sorry user but I don't know who that is. She is from L O N D O N

Okay, coincidence then

Tell her to poop and pee on a plate and then microwave it.

Have her tell us what it smells like.

Ahh okay, shit was spooky for a second m8

Let's see some feet, and good job for you user

Just to make sure, she wouldn't be 19, and work night shifts?

Do you guys have any pics for a pose that would look good for this?

Nope. She is 18 and a NEET.

manti te'o?

Ok, good luck my dude

Really want more

>manti te'o
what is this niggerspeak

thx user. This is my first "girlfriend" so I'm just waiting for how I am going to fuck it up

あんた、バカぁ~!?

Common user... there is this qt 18y/o girl who will do anything(within limits) that you guys want her to do. Any more ideas? Pics, videos, finger her ass, go outside without panties, whatever?

Just need the soles

Cut her legs with razor just surface

Get pictures of her feet, the soles of them, etc multiple angles,

This pose.

Have her do my taxes and pay the fee for me please.

This can be done.

No. Even if she wanted I am not comfortable with her cutting. She deals with depression and I don't want her to turn into some /cutfag/

Op post soles of feet.

Op is a faggot

My nigga.

Yeah most important some toes and soles

seconded

Something like this

so many footfags on Sup Forums, but yeah ill get her to do this.

No face in any of these pics. But I can get her to try this pose, do you think it would work for someone with a smaller chest?

I don't think you want some highschool girl(18) doing your taxes user. I can ask though :^)

Naked or with that type of outfit?

Oh you're not even posting the pics tonight. Next time, get that stupid slut ready to take pictures when you make the thread. This is dumb as fuck, none of us will see the next thread

Op is a faggot

Next thread she will be spreading her ass for anons and doing what they ask. I wanted to get ideas for pics/tasks beforehand.

What's new

Who is the bitch in the pictures?

Rose. She used to make youtube videos and shit. She was gone a years and just made two more videos a little bit ago.

Less clothes the better but make sure toes and soles are visable

Go on vacation and have a good time. Get some sody pop and go swimming. That's what your gf should do.

YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKER

seriously disgusting dude

Where them feets OP

Wth is wrong with you? Sadist faggot.

jesus fucking christ... too far man

> internet girlfriend
> no pictures
It's a man, baby!

>OMG silly boyz stop hitting on me

>time passes and people stop caring

>hey gais do u still lub me I need attention ;-;

typical vagina

Okay

We are both NEETs and don't have money. The first $800 we get will probably be a plane ticket to meet up with eachother and fuck like rabbits.

Op died and wont post feets

Did you find the link

Then I say just relax at home or maybe go to the park.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WTH YOU

That's not a very christian thing to say

She lives in London. If she goes outside alone she is going to get raped mate.

Please tell me there's more of her (the girl in the pic).

Fucking muslims man

Checked

God dammit op i need these feet

bump

this man has dubs and he demands feet

im with this man

My nigga.

Fucking a did it again

Why every single fucking time you answer somebody's question you post a pic of some girl?

Still no timestamp. Also, I've seen this exact thread before. You, my disturbed apprentice, are dreaming about someone elses imaginary girlfriend. You deserve some credit for channeling Inception. However you also need help.

Ur gay user