I voted Trump for the lulz but now i regret it now that i am losing my healthcare

I voted Trump for the lulz but now i regret it now that i am losing my healthcare.
i pray he gets impeached soon I hate him now.

Are you happy that Obama's tax is going away?

Assuming that this is real, nothing has happened yet so how do you know that you will lose your "healthcare"? I'm pretty sure that your doctor is not going to disappear. Now, if you were actually referring to your INSURANCE, seeing how nothing has yet been done, how do you know? Do you somehow have insight on the specific piece of draft legislation that will be chosen to move forward? And have you read it in depth?

Good job dipshit. You fucked America and yourself "for teh lulz."

Go die.

Not gonna lie, former Share Blue here. This is fucking hilarious watching them crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on anymore children.

How do you feel that you lost? huh fag?

>i pray he gets impeached soon
For what, exactly? What crimes has he committed?

Omg I have to pay my own way through life I can't be a mooch?

Non American here and it kind of looks like you've all lost.

>not wanting to die
>"mooch!"

Trump's war is coming.

Prepare!

"By my count, there are now four grounds to impeach Trump. The fifth seems to be on its way," wrote Robert Reich in a recent tweet. He said the grounds are the following.

1. In taking the oath of office, a president promises to "faithfully" execute the laws and the Constitution. But Trump is "unfaithfully" executing his duties as president by accusing his predecessor, President Obama, of undertaking an illegal (and impeachable) act.

2. Article I Section 9 of the Constitution forbids government officials from taking things of value from foreign governments. But Trump is making big money off his Trump International Hotel by steering foreign diplomatic delegations to it, and will make a bundle off China's recent decision to grant his trademark applications for the Trump brand - decisions Chinese authorities arrived at directly because of decisions Trump has made as president.

3. The 1st Amendment to the Constitution bars any law "respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." But Trump's ban on travel into the U.S. from six Muslim countries - which he initiated, advocated for, and oversees - violates that provision.

4. The 1st Amendment also bars "abridging the freedom ... of the press." But Trump's labeling the press the "enemy of the people" and choosing whom he invites to news conferences based on whether they've given him favorable coverage, violates this provision.

5. Article Ill Section 3 of the Constitution defines "treason against the United States" as "adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort."Evidence is mounting that Trump colluded with Russian operatives to win the 2016 presidential election.

The question is no longer whether there are grounds to impeach Trump. The practical question is whether there is the political will. As long as Republicans remain in the majority in the House (where a bill of Impeachment originates), it's unlikely.

– Robert Reich, former Secretary of Labor

Boo hoo and get a fucking job. Libcucks like to shout about the 28 million that leach off Obama care because they were too fucking lazy and sorry to get their own insurance while because of Obama care 31 million people lost the health care they had because it wasn't on Obama's healthcare extortion list that he got kick backs from I'm sure. Also if it was so fucking great why did Obama and congress specifically exempt themselves from it.

Robert Reichhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What the fuck, are libs this desperate?

You aren't losing healthcare. As the bill stands, you won't be forced to buy insurance. The subsidies are still in effect. SO if you are a poorfag sucking on the free insurance tit, nothing much will change. Just some upper middle income people will lose their subsidy.

Anytime the govt gets involved in things it makes it more expensive and less efficient. SO hopefully they will eventually free up the system so people can afford their own insurance without the govt.

Too lazy to do something about it and expect someone else to do it for you for free = MOOCH!

Children?

But are you tired of constantly winning yet?

Too bad, you're going to keep winning and there's nothing you can do to stop it fucker.

You wanted to know the impeachable crimes that Fearless Leader has committed. Now you want to shoot the messenger. Smells like cognitive dissonance.

Wow, so interested suddenly in what the Constitution says? Where were you when Obama was passing legislation unilaterally with his pen and his phone? Where were you when the Supreme Court ruled the AMA legal? I could go on...

Everything you cite as 'evidence' is heresay and innuendo. Try not to believe every media matters talking point and think for yourself.

>voted for Dan Vacek of the Legal Marijuana Now party

>no regrets

1. In taking the oath of office, a president promises to "faithfully" execute the laws and the Constitution. But Trump is "unfaithfully" executing his duties as president by accusing his predecessor, President Obama, of undertaking an illegal (and impeachable) act.

an opinion

2. Article I Section 9 of the Constitution forbids government officials from taking things of value from foreign governments. But Trump is making big money off his Trump International Hotel by steering foreign diplomatic delegations to it, and will make a bundle off China's recent decision to grant his trademark applications for the Trump brand - decisions Chinese authorities arrived at directly because of decisions Trump has made as president.

Trump "Gave" his brand to his kids... also Trumps.

3. The 1st Amendment to the Constitution bars any law "respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." But Trump's ban on travel into the U.S. from six Muslim countries - which he initiated, advocated for, and oversees - violates that provision.

only effected less than 14% of the world Muslim population. if that was the intent to ban Muslims, it was a shit job of it.

4. The 1st Amendment also bars "abridging the freedom ... of the press." But Trump's labeling the press the "enemy of the people" and choosing whom he invites to news conferences based on whether they've given him favorable coverage, violates this provision.

the press is still free to report anything they like. there is no provision giving the right to the press to be at every press meeting.

5. Article Ill Section 3 of the Constitution defines "treason against the United States" as "adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort."Evidence is mounting that Trump colluded with Russian operatives to win the 2016 presidential election.

Russians are not declared or otherwise the enemy of the USA.

Yeah I'm so lazy that I can't even not get run over by a car LOL

>Calling someone a shitty president is an impeachable offense

Jesus christ you SJW faggots are reaching.

What the fuck, are Conservs this stupid?

Smells like the die-hard MAGAttes are getting desperate.

How can i come legally to the US and live/work there? I'm born in Germany and live in Denmark right now where I have been working my ass off, I even had Relatives some relatives in the states. I'm not a Black and I dislike muslim culture.

>You literally unironically legitimately think that Trump calling Obama shitty is an impeachable offense

Wew my laddy boy, what have you been smoking?

You should be here when their meds wear off.

Marry someone wealthy.

Trump dindu nuffins everywhere. Tell it to the judge retard.

I'm a cripple and cant work. im so screwed.

You fucking pussy ass liberal cuck

I'm sorry my guy but when all your points for impeachment are mean things he said or did that hurt someone's feelings you know know you're just grasping at straws

1: not an impeachable act. Bringing a predecessors illegal activities to light is not impeachable you liberal retard.
2: That is not taking thins of value.
3: No it isn't. and in fact every president beginning with Carter did the exact same thing you libtard.
4: Boo Hoo. The main stream media has done nothing but lie, manipulate facts and twist things to what they want and no longer has any regard for truth or facts. He is not required to call on only the Main stream lying media during a press conference. Other reporters are there and have just as much right to have their questions answered as any of the main stream media outlets.
5: First there is no evidence of Russia involvement just speculation. Second under giving aid and comfort to the enemies, Hillary and Obama should be in prison.

I been here long enought to remember all the threads about poor anons who couldn't afford to pay a doctor before Obamacare, kek.

Oh yeah I'm sure the judge is gonna convict him for being mean to Obama.

You know anyone?

Go to the US Embassy and get a visa is one way. You can also talk to them about becoming a legal citizen also.

>An idiot's idea of a smart man
>A weak man's idea of a strong man

if you don't have 200k laying around for that heart transplant you deserve to die, moochers.

There are three more impeachable offenses on that list, but I'm sure that's too much reading for you. Trust me Trump' time is winding down.

Should have watched where you were going and acting like everyone should watch out for your sorry ass.

1. Kinda reaching here, are we? You know you have to convince a grand jury of that bullshit, right? And we don't know whether Obama wiretapped him, Guardian reported that there was a FISA court order that mentioned 'Trump' that was denied..

2. It's not his business anymore, it's in a trust, therefore no law is broken. Robert reichhhhhhhhh doesn't have to worry his little pretty head about this one. The white house has ethics lawyers which take of care these things.

3. Law is based on the US code, so before impeachment you would have to prove that the US code in unconstitutional. And even if you do prove it (I don't know, Justice Roberts gets drunk the night before or something) can you really blame the President for using the existing US code? Hard sell to a grand jury again...

4. No it doesn't, it prohibits Congress from making any law abridging the freedom of the press. No such law exist, the 1st ammendment doesn't prohibit the president from criticizing the press (there's a long history of presidents doing this btw).

On a side note, your leader Obama had journalists wiretapped (James Rosen)

5. >Evidence is mounting
Well when it mounts, come talk to me. Because it seems to me that the "Evidence is mounting" for about 6 months now, yet the mountain isn't any taller.

t. I study constitutional law

it's called insurance. If you don't have it you should get it, if you cannot afford it get a fucking job and pay for it. MOOCH!

go get different health care, or go get madicaid, you retarded loser. You didn't vote for Trump, and Obamacare is nothing but a monetary penalty at the end of the year for people who choose not to purchase medical insurance. Get the fuck off of Sup Forums, faggot.

>I study constitutional law
>1st ammendment

ask the school for your money back dumbfuck.

It's amazing how your statement matches exactly with what Soros is telling people to say. How is your master Georgy Porgy

If you weren't a stupid fuzznut living off your mother, you'd know that sick people couldn't buy insurance outside of an employer group plan before the ACA.

First Amendment to the Constitution. God your an Idiot. I bet you go to Berkley.

Yes you could but it would cost you a fuck load. That is why you get it BEFORE you get sick you retard. Why do you think they call it insurance. I bet you would try and buy auto insurance after you got into an accident.

Did you guys Trump was in contracts with the mafia in the 80s ? you can read that shit on some guy named the bull, al Chapo Guzman called him amigo on an interview, it was all fun and games till you find out he is in ties with Russia, his healthcare sucks, the wall will cost like a trillion dollars, has wasted taxpayers money for his sons business trips, made the richer even more richer, wikileaks the cia.
but we sorta wanted to see the world burn.
We all knew it was going to be kinda fucked up but only 50 days ?
he is like the epic fail guy for the country but win for him.
He did got works do for comedians and media, also for the Coal mines wich trust me that is fucking hard labor.

this

>That is why you get it BEFORE you get sick you retard
what is genetic predisposition?

ITT libtard buttcheeks are divided.

This is completely retarded.

You faggots want him impeached merely because you didn't vote for him.

Fuck I love Ai Shinozaki.

>gorgeous
>funny
>great voice
>highly fappable

>never had a job in my life
>been making $300 a week for the last 2 months
Yeah but no
Our economy is growing fast and strong. By the time Trump leaves office every legal adult in America will be able to find sustainable employment. If your are willing to work then your can earn alot. Otherwise live off the scraps the government gives you