Well Sup Forumsros, I just got friend-zoned by a girl I've been working on for like a year. You know how this works...

Well Sup Forumsros, I just got friend-zoned by a girl I've been working on for like a year. You know how this works, dubs decides what I send.

>working on for a year

jesus christ

Lemme see that pussy quiver. I might make you my slam pig

>a year
that's not even bad
try 4 years faggot

Of fuckin course

i molest children

>working on for a year

You were friendzoned a long time ago man, just took you a while to figure it out.

A ye.... A YEAR. You supid fuck. You should be fucking by week 2 TOPS

dubs nibba you have to

Kek RIP in peace OP

Slut

can i stick my wand in your nevil longbottom

rolling.

"Ugh. Friends. I hate being in the friendzone. Hey, if I started treating you like shit, would you suck my dick?"

Are we really just friends? I'd like to be more than that;)

That was fast.

This. What the fuck is wrong with you, OP?

Oh shit this gon b gud

Roll

Jk rawling is a faggot slut sjw and anyone who likes harry potter is a cuck

send that op

god dammit. winrar. Quick one too.

/thread, /OP

Rolling for this

Fucking kek DO IT OP U FAGGOT

OP here, I'm just going to go ahead and say, I'm a faggot. I'm still gonna try, so fuck all the dubs.

winrar

"Of course you couldn't figure it out stupid bitch"

>Lemme see that pussy quiver. I might make you my slam pig

dubs. op send it now

or requesting ban plz mods ban op lifetime if no delivery

I've been working for less than a month at my job and this hot married blond mother of 3 told me today I remind her of her husband. I'm on the right path.

Just do it then immediately tell her that was meant for a femboi you've been talking to.

Post the results anyway OP.

roll

You serious faggot. Kys. Coulda been a good thread.

Baby girl when I see you my dick start hopping like a kangaroo

I love you

Someone xray the blacked out number and lets ask for ops number

I Love To Eat My Own cum

So just ask her straight up if she wants to go on a date. wtf is wrong with you faggots? worst that can happen is she says no. big fucking deal. you're young, you'll recover.

Youre an idiot...what other word was she supposed to use for a person who you hang out with but arent dating? 9/10 times I introduce girls who Im fucking to my real friends as a "friend"....but if you really think you blew it how about growing a sack and just asking her out like a regular fucking human instead of some lurking steve urkel lookin' ass

why even start a thread then not even fucking do what you promised faggot

One time at church camp I ate all the deviled eggs and shit the bed so I said it happened when the priest molested me

Just show her your wand. No more friend zone.

Stop it op. Once you bailed on dubs everyone left. /threads. Mods should ban for faggotry

Working on it

Since when both Harry Potter fans want to write a fanfic with me? I've got something going already about how Dumbledore is actually a massive pedo and has groomed several children.

how many movies you been watching?

Try 9 you kike.

GOT EEM

Too bad dubs already been hit and OP is a massive faggot who will never get to fuck the girl who uses him as a gay friend

everything about you is pathetic, should have known a guy who has to work on a girl for over a year would be too pussy to say anything. You have a small dick, we all know it. Any guy who works on a girl for a year has a small fucking dick.

"Ok listen, I've been trying for a year to get to you, and I'm tired of being to quite and unconfident. [her name], would you like to go out sometime? As more than friends?"

Fuck yes

Roll

Op admits faggotry and denies dubs . No wonder he's a giant pussy cuck. Beta faggot.

Baby back bitch

it all was fables and of the homosex

Got OPs number, 8326584902

You sure? Proof?

Your betaness has bottomed out on the scale of patheticness.

OP here again. I forgot to mention I really love sucking dicks alot. I mean alot. I'd do you for free. That how gay I am. Honestly this person I'm talking to is not a girl. It's actually a fucking guy.
>Fuck you OP why even post anything in the fucking first place if youre not going to do shit for us faggot.
>And it was one of the best wins I've seen as well. You would of been a god OP

Working on it.

how

I can get his name and address with cell number. But I need proof it's him b4 I put this faggot on blast

Jesus Christ OP if you're "working on them" for more than a couple of weeks then you're already friend-zoned. How inexperienced are you?

Waiting for him to respond. Give it a couple of mins. He's gonna start shitting himself.

Can anyone get any further info on OP...
that 832 number is Houston but idk if op is a nig or what ... seems fake

Spineless faggot

Small shitty threat lol

If we verify number I can completely dox him. But I wanna make sure it's op. Or else we fucking with some random wasting time

Rush roh

>fucking with some random
>wasting time

Pick one.

Why did we not xray the picture itself, contact the girl have her give us his #?

probs a nig. Thread is ded.

U kno wut I mean faglord.

Don't mess with the girl. Just fuck up OP his # is above

I thought might as well since we're wasting time sitting here waiting for someone to get the info.

bait, that number is prob the person he wants people to fuck with.
you cant read a thing from the picture posted in OP and fuck anyone who says they can, else they're OP with the original copy

Is nigger op even here?

No way to verify number. Waste of a dox. / thread

No he abandoned

>blatant PA request
>newfags believe
Have you seen the vid playing on the catalog page?

Jesus Christ it took a year for you to figure it out?

Yo, OP, Stop being a fucking tool and act INTERESTED as shit. Show her some enthusiasm for fuck sakes. Delve into her interests and share some of your own.

She hasn't friendzoned you, you're just being boring in her eyes. Man the fuck up and ask more edgy questions.

For example, you could say "It's been a year, we know blah blah about each other, I really want to know all there is to know about you" generic cute shit that bitches love. Maybe jerk off before you start asking these things...

still won't work. I work with two guys who CONSTANTLY friendzone themselves. They drive the conversations into sex talk, relationship talk, etc etc. The chicks just aren't interested, period. The guys just don't have that pull with that particular female, so they're just spinning their wheels, literally no matter WHAT they say.

One guy even told the girl straight up, "I want to date you. If you don't want that, I'm not gonna waste my time." She told him she didn't want it. He's still up her ass.

She's playing hard to get. She probably thinks her ass is fucking gold, and she deserves the ULTRA-ALPHA that has a chiseled 8 pack and a face like a Roman sculpture. I think you shouldn't get too hung up on her.... It's best to have multiple options for yourself to boost your confidence, ranging from low 4s up to high 7s. Sometimes you gotta play the field a bit.

Especially if you want a bitch that shakes her ass for a crowd and then walks away.

Do you like humping or pumping?