Is smoking weed a degenerate thing to do?

Is smoking weed a degenerate thing to do?

there is is no such thing as being degenerate.

smoking a spliff is...

As long as you don't take the hit like a bitch, you good.

yes i hate stoners. useless fucks

depends on the person. i really hate telling people I smoke weed because it always leads to me ending up being surrounded by people with no ambition or concept of responsibility or any interest in anything other than weed. whether its the person I buy from who has that mentality or the people I end up meeting through them, it happens. it is possible to be a weed smoker and still be productive. I work full time and make good money in a career I went to school for and am financially independent and to me smoking is the equivalent of having a beer after work. its not like I wear pajama pants all day with the weed leaf all over them and listen to Pink Floyd on a record player and talk about how good they are.

what about spending time on Sup Forums?

>degenerate

Newfag

Only in moderation, smoking every day is degenerate.

also just to add onto this, if you do fit that type of stoner, its fine. live your life. I just dont want to hang out with you. Its not that I think I'm better than you because I hate everybody equally tbh but i dont want to be around you. im 25 years old, that was the type of shit I did when I was 17 and even then I felt like a loser.

Winding down with a joint after work is fine. Treat it like a reward, not routine.

Nope.

ITT Stoner pics

A personal favorite.

Been smoking everyday for 4 years, def degenerate... addicted as well

I like alcohol better

So close....

just want to see who got 725333333

I like alcohol less

not as degenerate as doing ket every day

You sound like we'd get along great user. Same boat, ive smoked daily for well over a decade and can't stand most others who toke. I've got a wife, kid, house, cars, no cc bills & never anything less than full time work. I can't take being around people who want to blaze then watch 5 episodes of Family Guy.

Not degenerate, but associating yourself with the pot "culture" is.

Weed is for niggers.

Moar?

No, but posting on Sup Forums is.

Its called being average. Why do you think its legal in lots of states? Regular people enjoy it too.

CBD extracts are the only good thing about marijuana. There's nothing fun about being lazy burnt out shovelling chips down your throat.

damn right sir, couldn't of said it better myself.

two types of peopel who smoke marawana.
420blzitfgts and normal people.

we don't put these same restrictions on people who drink alcohol yet alcholo is far worse for society on a whole.

get woke faggots.

No, you can do whatever you want. Nothing is degenerate. that's just other peoples opinions which means nothing

Depends, if you're always spouting that you smoke pot, or trash on other people for smoking cigs or drinking. Then that is being a degenerate.

When you do it like that

no more than smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol

It depends if your smoking every day then yes if its just once in a while to chill out or expand ones consciousness then your good.

if smoking weed interferes with your progress, you are no longer generating results, but "de" generating- then yes indeed - you are a degenerate..and don't let degenerate deluded wipe heads tell you different ..