KINO

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GODZILLA/comments/4v4xgq/just_saw_shin_godzilla_its_amazing/
youtu.be/vlc0Cz0ftKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That looks so goofy

GODZILLA IS AN ANGEL CONFIRMED

ZOMG! HE'S FIRING A LAZOR OUT OF HIS POTTY TENTACLE

I was cool with the idea but now that I've seen this, I'm still reeling.

I hate it. The laser is meant to be the secret weapon and now it's clear that Anno was so fucking obessed with his "creepy" aesthetic that he didn't design a monster that could actually wreck stuff like the old godzillas could.

The idea of Godzilla just spamming death beams is silly. It's everything wrong with modern film making and the Rebuilds. Instant of adding more substance he just makes it FLASHIER

I knew Anno would fuck it up.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IMMA FIRING LAZORZ

this is some 2hu bullshit

I'm okay with this. I mean he's a monster not a giant bear lizard,

I like it
What could possibly knock Godzilla down in the new movie unless there's another kaiju?

Godzilla starts as a radioactive tadpole that's been assimilating all life it comes in contact with. After consuming a shitton of marine life, it comes to consume human civilization and it scrapes along until developing the strength to stand on two legs and grow its arms before going back to the sea to grow into the Godzilla we see for the rest of the movie.

So it starts off kind of cool, but then goes full retard?

Where does this sound familiar?

WAsn't that proven false by recent screenings?

shit looks animeish
>those eyes
is gojira going through some sort of trauma

So is this movie Godzilla rampaging until humans drive him off or Godzilla killing some other kaiju threatening humans?

Movie's out now and those spoilered pics are from tie-in material

They end up defeating Godzilla with a chemical compound that freezes him. The final shot of the movie is a closeup of Godzilla's tail where you see the freakish remains of humans assimilated by Godzilla reaching out in agony and partially turned into humanoid copies of Godzilla with the spines and shit

>its a godzilla has daddy issues episodes

That sounds a little disappointing, but spooky

I wonder if it's possible to create cancer cells that could do that, assimilate living things and make itself into a bigger single organism.

>It's a Sup Forums makes the thing episode

>Godzilla is legion

Interested as fuck.

Maybe cancerous stem or heart cells?

The thing seems like an intelligent alien to me, probably a creature that can collect all it's accumulated knowledge in every single DNA of its cell plus it's ability to modify it's and others flesh.

That just looks goofy.

Look up hela cells

It has intelligence that's for sure.

>it consumes people and uses their identities & IPs to shitpost

>implying it wouldn't just grow dicks on its hands and proceed to suck itself off like all faggot anons

>we have a little godzilla in all of us
>godzilla has a little of all of us in him
BRAVO ANNO

Godzilla has seen some shit!!

Post more, faggot

Time for science

When and where can I watch this train wreck online

This literally sounds like the 3rd impact crap in evangelion 3.0 witht the "failures of infinity"

>white hole

Is that a thing?

yes
It blows matter instead of absorbing it

Godzilla never treated his breaths as a last resort, that was never true in ANY GODZILLA MOVIE, besides Legendary's. Why do so many "fans" live as if their headcannon was the truth?

Think I'm gonna watch GMK weekend to tide me over (saw the new GMK Monsterarts figure at G-Fest and jesus it's beautiful).

So fucking hype.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. A black hole sucks time and matter out of the Universe; a white hole returns it.

why the fuck are you resting the book on top of your pubes?!

Godzilla has been spamming his atomic ray since day one.

So I'm guessing the movie was shit? Any reviews yet?

I care more about how this'll affect Eva 4.0 now. If it was shit then I expect Anno to drop 4.0 production out of shame at this point. He's a drama queen like that.

Apparently the beams are shooting out of his body because he gets hit with some big boms and goes into overdrive, the beams leak through cracks in his body

That's clearly an ankle.

Apparently his beam is always narrow like in OP's pic (although its not been said for sure whether he has a wide one too). Not sure how I feel about that. Everything else I've heard I love.

A redditor loved it. General reviews have been positive already. I've heard of another Japan G-Fan who hated it. I think it's going to be pretty much: if you're an autistic Godzilla fan, you'll hate it. If you wanna see some weird-ass shit, it's going to be awesome.

>I think it's going to be pretty much: if you're an autistic Godzilla fan, you'll hate it. If you wanna see some weird-ass shit, it's going to be awesome.

Well I'm somewhat of a fan of Godzilla, but I think the franchise needed a change of pace from all of the cheesy and corny vs. Kaiju monster shit; it's good to hear that Anno is returning Godzilla to his roots as a terrifying and antagonistic monster.

This.

That's some straight-up Evangelion shit where 3.0's third impact assimilated everyone into core material and then started transforming them into eva unit 01 copies.

nigga godzilla lives for heatbeams

reddit.com/r/GODZILLA/comments/4v4xgq/just_saw_shin_godzilla_its_amazing/

Here's some more spoilers

>it's more EVA shit
GODDAMMIT ANNO YOU INCOMPETENT FUCK

The only Godzilla movie I liked was the first one and it seems like Anno's movie is following it fairly closely. Serious Godzilla>Happy Godzilla protector of Earth.

>people assimilating into Eva hybrids to become a God in Eva 3.0
>people assimilating into Godzilla hybrid to become a "God"zilla

It's like pottery

I'd rather have a fresh take than some more hokey monster battle shit with Godzilla being the good guy for the upteenth time.

I dunno, happy Godzilla is pretty good
youtu.be/vlc0Cz0ftKM

This is literally the biggest return to form for Godzilla in decades.

Yes a black hole sucks time and matter out of the universe, a white hole returns it.

So, with a different origin, is this a reboot?

Wait, so Godzilla becomes a cyclops?

They literally did this

>there are people who unironically likes the new godzilla design

I don't care about the beams, the real question is why the fuck does his mouth open so wide that the top of his head leans back to a 90 degree angle?

It looks really bad.

>Eva 4 is never coming out

Creep factor.

Also some reptiles such as snakes are capable of extending their jaws like that.

He's got Pink Floyd coming all out his back.

Straight up reboot, ignores the first film. Godzilla shows up for the first time. It's the first Japanese Godzilla movie to do this, and it's ballsy. I like it.

What about the indifferent Godzilla who hasn't been out hunting for a few million years, so he challenges himself to prove he's the best hunter on earth? I thought Legendary's take on him was pretty nice and straightforward. He's just a monstrous animal who's only going to hunt down things he wants to eat. Humans dont generate radiation, plus he'd have to eat like a million people to have a full tummy

American Godzilla > All other Godzillas.

Prove me wrong.

It's like pottery.

Anno really shouldn't be allowed to make movies without any outside editing, otherwise we get shit like 3.33 and this.

American Godzilla (2014) mistakes sombre "realism" and a darkened colour palate for an improvement on the franchise.

Nippon Godzilla speaks to a history of campy visual effects that began as innovation within limited possibilities, but incidentally shaped entirely unique and valid aesthetic parameters.