Hey Sup Forums how do you get over a heart break?

Hey Sup Forums how do you get over a heart break?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/mbewnrop/comments/5yps0e/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/
youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94?list=FLpNxqOVhos-pORfGmt_24_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Booze and sex

Drugs

force yourself to think of something else until it's second nature
then forget you forgot about it
then 5 years later be reminded you love her/him and start the process all over again

Well that's horrible

You dont

find better girl

reddit.com/r/mbewnrop/comments/5yps0e/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/

If you broke up with this this chick it's over. Game over. Kill yourself.

You never 'get over it' you just learn to deal without. Whether you like it or not that person took part of you and left or you left part of you and left. You will forever be in the cycle of wishing you could bring it back

Don't deny it's painful, but also know it will heal eventually and no longer be painful. This is the way to get through it as quickly as possible

Watch this video.
By the end you will be laughing so hard you will forget to be sad.

youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94?list=FLpNxqOVhos-pORfGmt_24_A

Op here will I ever find another grill?

This is the only real answer.

Much this but you have that 5 years to fall in love with someone else but every time it doesn't work out for you you'll get pretty depressed... Good luck op. You'll find someone better, don't kill yourself or anything dumb... there's cool shit to look forward too as well. Just grind through time until vr is life.

Give it time. It may take years. Took me about 4. But time really does heal all wounds.
May leave a scar on your heart or you may take more caution with the next relationship. But it does get better

I've got it down to an art
Lonely sex with a desperate heart
Is the way to get over someone
Just to get under someone else

Stop being a beta faggot?

realize bitches aint worth your time and don't emotionally invest in them.

It takes time. Give yourself enough time to grieve, since you're dealing with the loss of something that had become internal to you.

Help yourself to move on by directing your attention to new stuff that's future looking and that involves exploring new aspects of who your are.

Be willing to fuck other women and remind yourself that most of the features you liked in this person are available in other women. A bit of casual sex can help deal with the craving for someone else's smells and sounds. And it can remind you that many women's bodies feel relatively similar during sex.

Be willing to move on with friends or locations too. Don't get hung up on the same places you used to share with her all the time.

Be kind to yourself and good luck.

Source: old dude and my last heartbreak took me a few years properly to get over.

You don't.

But it gets less painful by time. Keep your head up. Life is awesome.

you dont

Best advice i was ever told about relationships is "The best way to get over one girl is to get inside another". Best advice I was ever give.