Okay, we get it - Sup Forums is mixed on this

okay, we get it - Sup Forums is mixed on this.

but what are some of your favorite tracks?

I like shes my collar, and Let me Out

Other urls found in this thread:

consequenceofsound.net/2017/04/damon-albarn-edited-out-every-reference-to-trump-on-gorillaz-new-album-humanz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also She's My Collar, Momentz and Out Of Body

Ticker Tape was one of my favorites.

Carnival is underrated

I love it all. I'm just riding that elevator, mixing it up.

Here's the tracklist that should have made the album :

1. Ascension
2. Saturnz Barz
3. Momentz
4. Charger
5. Andromeda
6. Let Me Out
7. She's My Collar
8. Hallelujah Money (Yeah, I like that one)
9. We Got The Power
10. Out of Body

>inb4 party tower

Busted and Blue, She's My Collar,We Got The Power

So I've been thinking on this, and for some reason this album reminds me of Random Access Memories.

The comparison comes from the length of time between albums, and a decided shift musically. The failure of this album however, is that RAM I think is pretty damn good front to back, and this isn't.

The album is pretty good, not great though, very disjointed. Probably my biggest issue is that I expected more given the time between albums.

Like everyone else has talked about already, to much 'Featuring Blah Blah' and not enough at its core. Also Hallelujah Money fucking blows and Benjamin Clementine doesn't have the greatest voice, at least for this track.

which is the song that sounds like kat williams yelling at people

Lel Submission

>Katt Williams chimping out

the vince staples one

Pretty much everything besides We got the Power is great, but Saturnz Bars is easily their best.

This album is so much better when you listen to the individual tracks first, then the album. The album itself is 5/10, but the tracks are 8/10 on average

>flooded album with black musicians
>changed name to humanz to not look racist
cuckcuckcuckcuck

She's My Collar is the best track off of there.

>best
Charger
>runner up
She's My Collar
>worst
Circle of Friends
>overrated
Momentz
>underrated
Hallelujah Money

my personal favorites & why :

Charger - It's one of my new Gorillaz favorites, after the sea of un-needed rap features and electonica dance beats Charger had some nice guitar in it and reminded me a lot of the old Gorillaz.

Busted & Blue / Ticker Tape - Two very nice chill tracks.

Andromeda - Catchy, + Damon vocals

Strobelight - Catchy

The last song sucked, IMO. Should've left the album on Busted or Ticker Tape, Circle Of Friendz is super weak.

Busted and Blue, Ticker Tape, The Apprentice, She's My Collar, The Charger, and Saturnz Barz are my favorites

good taste

submission is best song, no?

C L O C K S O N T H E W A L L T A L K T O W A T C H E S O N T H E W R I S T S

Could have been better. I'd like to see them more successfully collab with Danny Brown again.

wtf i love 70's keith richards now

After listening to the full album about 6 times, the only songs I like are
Ascension
Strobelite
Charger (BEST)
She's My Collar
Hallelujah Money
Out of Body
Ticker Tape
I wanted to like Moments, but something about it just annoys me. Also the worst songs on the album are Sex Murder Party and We Got The Power.

We're not mixed on it, we just agreed this morning it's a light to decent 5

>Something about it
I think you mean the kick drum going dRFBD BR BR BR R BR BR BR RB RB RSXBERDR R

that's no excuse to make another worthless thread about it

THE DREAM

Yeah, it's a five. Let's face it, it isn't as good as their other albums and it's uninspired, but there are good moments, too. These include my favorites: Ticker Tape, Strobelitet, Ascension. Also, way too much real world canon. Is Trump in Gorillaz world?????

Add Ticker Tape and drop We Got the Power I honestly think that tracklist would be great.

I too also really like Hallelujah Money. When the 2D vocals comes in I get goosebumps. Though I also like the shitty kick drum on Momentz. It's stupid but I like it.

Wow, yeah actually

A cha-charger, Submission, Busted and Blues, Andromeda, Saturnz Barz, Momentz, Strobelite, The Apprentice

isnt gorillaz world real world?

>reddit spacing
>likes reddit the album
wow who would have guessed

I thought this album was terrible, like an unironic 3/10 for me.

i just want official noodle r34

my top favorites are EASILY Out of body, andromeda, cha-charga and let me out

also am i the only who thought kilo kish was Poppy?

>Is Trump in Gorillaz world?????
consequenceofsound.net/2017/04/damon-albarn-edited-out-every-reference-to-trump-on-gorillaz-new-album-humanz/

who

wtf dude cmon

Out of Body is amazing and Saturnz Bars is underrated.

She's My Collar, Let Me Out, and Charger are also good.

The rest is average at best.

Momentz has so many good moments but also so many terrible ones.

It's a good car album. Diverse enough where some songs will take time to warm up to, keeps it interesting and saves me the trouble of changing CDs, which is refreshing since I'm tired of maintaining/paying for mobile phone shit.

Great album which hasn't its experience lessened by the existence of Plastic Beach which makes this album obsolete for me. Something about busted and blue makes me crave for it to break out into an empire-ants-esque second half that never comes.

I love submission, charger, andromeda, busted and blue, carnival, she's my collar, the apprentice and ticker tape, out of body is also pretty underrated in my opinion. I like all the rest except circle of friendz. Fuck that song. way to leave a sour taste in my mouth when the album ends.

I really don't know how to feel about Momentz

It's crazy how everyone has completely different and contradictory favorite and least favorite tracks. I hated busted and blue, momentz, and strobelite but lots of people seem to love the. I love charger, acension, and hallelujah money but they seem to be hated by a lot of people. Despite this everyone agrees that the album isn't that great.

Ticker Tape and Busted and Blue were nice
Momentz and Out of Body sounded cool

>Charger (BEST)

My nigga. She's My Collar, Busted and Blue, and Carnival are also top tier.

[spoiler]A CHA-CHARGER[/spoiler]

Theneedledrop uploaded a review on Humanz today. imo he pretty much sums up why this album isn't that great compared to the others.

Kilo Kish (Out of Body feature):

@gorillaz #humanz is out - singing about a magical spirit house on "out of body" was cool to be a part of this

Thank god he finally released his review so I know what songs to like.

Momentz is kind of obnoxious to listen to but the ending makes up for it.

dude she's always looked like she's 14

>He doesn't think Apprentice has the LITERAL best hook on the album

It's incredible honestly

Uh, newer stuff Jamie has made her look like a used whore kind of. Like some chinese bitch working at a laundry mat. Except pic related. This pic she just looks dick starved and hungover.