How the #%%|FUCK did the nazis lose?

How the #%%|FUCK did the nazis lose?

They were literally GIVEN THE WAR YOU CAN'T ASK FOR A BETTER STARTING PLACE LMAO.

> France surrenders, fight a little in Poland, bomb Britain, and you've conquered Europe.

> but no cause fuck slavs

>LOL WE ARE SUPER MEN LET'S conquer RUSSIA

> first half-decent enemy being fought.

> nazis start being overrun by 5yr old Slavs throwing bricks

> not even a real army

> still somehow lose

Did the nazis ever write the definitive guide to losing? Because it's literally a miracle they lost considering how much of a geographical, technological, and resource advantage they had yet still manage to lose.

I want to know how to lose so well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Lo9b2kkC0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hm

Basically they lose because there were too much Slavs and not that much Germans. Just google the size of German population and how it was dwarfed by USSR population in 30s.

Hitler might have written a speech on losing I'm not sure, he did say Indians and Chinese were better than Aryans

War on two fronts, master deception by allies invading normandy, extreme paranoia, insanity from drugs his doctor was poisoning him with over time.

No it wasn't the Axis overall had a higher population than the Soviets. Take any 3 western European countries today that's still the case, sometimes two

I also forgot... france did soak up a lot of resources by being a pain in the dick to occupying forces. say what you will about the frenchies but they did cause hitler to keep quite a garrison in that country

Maybe the nazis were secretly niggers and that would explain their bad tactics, Hitler included

Ask Sup Forums if you want better answers

We lost because Russia is cold and we didn't bring coats.

False. You lost because you're a bunch of niggers

napolean did this

I think you're misinformed. For instance, the USSR had all Central Asia as its part, how much cannon fodder you'd think it produced?

hitler actually did a lot of shit wrong

>secretly

Wasted too much money burning Jews.

The lost because of "the bomb", they couldn't stand a chance in hell... Anyone disagree?

He should've shipped them to Madagascar as was planned in the beginning.

Gaddafi did something like that

1. Everyone hates them.
2. Less resources than everyone else.
3. Less manpower than everyone else.
4. Less industry than everyone else.

How the fuck can you be this stupid?

They lost because both you and their leader had and equally pathetic understanding of military history.

Also because they had to piggyback a bunch of stupid dago wops.

Lol you must be retarded cause that's all wrong, look at the map and look up the populations you stupid nigger

That too.

No, I agree that the Jews would he destroyed the Nazi's with their bomb.

>France surrenders
I see you have a very poor understanding of the role of France's military in the war. The nation was quickly overran but the navy and armed forces in the colonies refused to recognize the Vichy government as legitimate and fought on.

He would've had the A bomb if he hadn't have shun all the Jewish scientists. He paid dearly for his fucking retarded racial bias in everything.

But the Einstein bomb didn't destroy the Japanese?

Germany did take france, but not many french would join the axis military.

Surrender is destruction.

Who would expect recruits from a country that surrendered? Changes nothing

Also russian military tactics destroyed the german army. Germany had almost no supply lines to send equipment and food to the german army in russia. And the russians destroyed all the food, cattle, and roads/railways, so the axis starved to death

So the argument that axis had more manpower is invalid.

Brits did crack the Germans secret code and were able to leak info to the Soviets and other Allies about German Plans

How well guarded were axis supply lines to be "destroyed" by Russian children?

What did they do, put signs and cones on the road? Maybe they switched the signs

Count all the ones that aren't France

Your understanding of what the Red Army was may not be inline with reality

youtu.be/7Lo9b2kkC0s
Keep in mind with this guy for thenlulz

Two more points: The ones defending have an advantage. Soldiers are less likely to surrender and more likely to keep fighting. (Even after loss of limbs and severe bleeding) Japanese where like this in the end.

Italy was severely undeveloped and lacked equipment. Italy actually needed 5 more years to advance. Mousilini was either an idiot or overestimated the germans. (Or underestimated the allies) And began the war early

Everyone knew they were going to lose, even Rommel new they were going to lose. But he shouldn't have tried to appeal to old Adolf's humanity... Or the lack thereof , and he suffered for it.

They mostly used horse drawn artillery. They were fighting a different war...a war dreamt up by a drug addicted insignificant little man who somehow seemed surprised that his 1000 year Reich barely lasted for 12. A jabbering fool of a leader who mistook his ability to sway a crowd of gullible, fragile people as a sign that he was destined to be anything but the bastard child of some other insignificant little man.

Germany also wasted money on useless weapons. Like a giant tank that was never built. A giant cannon that was useful. And missiles that look like a large version of a childrens toy

I think they were fine they conquered Europe (or arguably, conquered Poland and accepted France's surrendur). They only really had problems fighting the cheeki breekis

>What did they do, put signs and cones on the road? Maybe they switched the signs

Well whatever they did it fucking worked you stupid nigger

Oh yeah their biggest tank got captured by skidmark-pantsed Russian children or the "red army" as you niggers call it

Not really bro, there was one point b4 the Germans decided to fuck with Russia that there was a possibility of a Nazi tommorrow. They were also supposedly weeks from an A bomb with their spies on the Manhattan project

Hitler had military generals that were masters of war. He not only was given the war by default, he was also given the war with his expert generals. However, Hitler stopped trusting his smartest generals and went against what they were saying.

>Thanks for fucking it up Adolf, we could have had the Aryan race. You just had to fuck it up.

I don't like it

Also, as your territory grows usually your borders grow, and since the countries that surrender dont provide soldiers. (For a few generations at least) Your army becomes too thinned out across your border. Possibly making you an east target. This happened to Germany on its east front.

Aryans never had a civilization unlike the Anglos. Wonder why

>the "red army" as you niggers call it

If by "you niggers" you mean the whole world and all of history... yeah, I guess.

I don't understand the point of using pejorative terminology to refer to Soviet forces when all you're doing is pointing out their victories. Sure, maybe they were all retarded nigger babies, but they beat the fuck out of Germany, so what does that say about the "master race"?

yea, truth be told hitler was almost as much of a fuckup as mussolini.

Because Jews got in the way.

The master race are shit-pantsed Russian children?

>hitler was almost as much of a fuckup as mussolini.

You could argue him being worse. I mean, who's the bigger moron; the idiot, or the idiot who throws a war to save the first idiot's ass?

No, but apparently the "master race" got btfo on a legendary scale by a bunch of shit-pantsed slavlets

The only children in the red army where children doing reconnaissance and spying. And they where unofficial members. The age requirement was originally 19, but lowered to 18 during the war

they were working on it to that's how they captured all that uranium on u234 they were sending it to japan in hops they could make it happen.

It happened that way because it happened that way, fuck's sake Her ghost still watches me, the landlord's black-eyed daughter.

Hitler was a n00b

Mussolini fled Italy to avoid serving in the army. He got into trouble, was arrested, and deported back to Italy, where he served in jail until he served in the army.

Mussolini is the bigger idiot.

let's talk about the Japanese only focus on navy and air-force while having shit tier tanks and sub par tactics.
>> lost all of Manchuria and Korea in about a week

>they were sending it to japan in hops they could make it happen.

You realize that before the attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japanese scientists generally believed the concept of a nuclear weapon to be about pseudo-science, right? They were more focused on developing chemical and biological weapons.

And balloon bombs, lol

Because Hitler was an okay politician and good at motivating the populace but he was a sub-par commander. Which wouldn't have been a problem if he didn't keep trying to micro his generals.

>Mussolini
>Flees to avoid service
>Gets captured in a continent where police forces could do everything short of beat you to death and nobody would say a thing
>Serves jail time
>Serves in the military

>Hitler
>Served in the military
>Failed to get into art school

Eeeeeh.... I don't know, user...

What do you expect from an island nation?

nazis were the stormfags of their day. Great at parades and gay shit, but absolute pussies at fighting real men and retards at getting real world shit accomplished. -- So, it's no wonder that the single-wide trailer dwellers and Slavs are the ones who occupy Sup Forums now and proclaim their superiority to the JOOS while at the same time blaming the JOOS for all their personal failings. Monkey see, monkey do -- the whole fucking lot of those losers, Nazis and their stormfags fan club, are doomed to failure.

fair enough they had shit tier communication anyways nazis still tried tho.

well an island nation should atleast think about their large land empire in Asia ignoring this was what we might call a bad move