What's the cheapest and easiest drug to overdose on? I need to die

What's the cheapest and easiest drug to overdose on? I need to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication
webmd.com/fitness-exercise/features/water-intoxication#1
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drinking-too-much-water-intoxication-deadly-dangerous-doctor-a7452736.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2722957/High-school-football-player-17-dies-water-intoxication-drinking-four-gallons-fluids-stop-cramps-practice.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1224051/Wee-For-Wii-water-drinking-contest-death-Jennifer-Stranges-family-awarded-10m.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dihydrogen Monoxide Have fun

Painkillers.

fuck off I don't have a pool

Opioids? or any of them? Liver failure isn't really my modus operandi

Water or electricity... just be safe, do both at the same time

Love

An eighteen wheeler...... full of drugs.

death by cop

I'll mail you a mosyly full bottle of Prozac if you want.

Heroin, obviously. You'd never even know you were dead. I've overdosed twice and if no one was around I'd have died both times. Cheap as fuck too, so a win win. Good luck faggot.

Lol

I'm not black tho

Don't kill yourself man, I believe in you I know you're going through hard times and that you're being an depressed anxious faggot but things will get better, get out of your comfort zones, try things you never tried before you'll find your vocation soon.

Hydroxic acid is deadly and relatively easy to find you can get it at the market

Yeah that's the spirit, try things you've never tried before, ya know? Like a Heroin overdose.

>thinks taking opiates is cool
>ignores high addiction potential
>becomes part of the problem

Alcohol. Just give yourself a vodka enema. 5$ for a fifth.

I've been depressed since junior year of high school. I attempted suicide twice in senior year. I went to a mental hospital. I don't think it will ever let up. I also don't want it to, because being depressed, while horrible, is at least familiar to me.

Will cooking sherry work? Because I already have some of that.

You're under 21 you cuck.

Not enough alcohol. You have any rubbing alcohol?

eh fuck off. I'm suicidal I don't give a shit about the law.

I don't think so.

>paint squirt gun black
>put on ski mask
>point squirt gun at cop
>problem solved?

Problem solved. Deal with it like I did faggot.

>Thinks taking opiates isn't cool
Get the fuck out of here. They're the best drugs known to man, obviously if you're a greedy bastard then it serves you right if you end up a junkie. I've been injecting heroin on and off for about a year and a half now. I ain't no junkie.

unreturned love

>injects heroin
>ain't no junkie
>IGNORES THE FUCKING ADDICTION POTENTIAL

Enjoy your methadone, faggot.

Mucsle relaxers work great. Eat a big dinner. Take a bunch. You jusr fall asleep.

>everybody's exactly the same hurrrr
I have no physical or mental addiction, how am I a junkie again? A junkie who hasn't done smack in about 6 weeks. OK mate.

>no physical or mental addiction
>uses most addictive drug known
> A junkie who hasn't done smack in about 6 weeks
>on Sup Forums

Enjoy your methadone, faggot.

They're called SNS depressants you retard and overdosing orally would always work better on an empty stomach.

I'm done trying to explain to pure ignorance. People tend to become junkies because they have nothing to live for BEFORE taking the stuff. You know best though.... Go watch some more mainstream news faggot.

>cheapest and easiest drug to overdose on?

sarcasm

Lol you mean CNS, ouch bud

Statisticaly speaking, crack is more addictive than heroin. Guess what I've done that a few times too, am I crack head too because I smoked crack twice about 5 years ago?

Ouch, I'm so hurt been corrected on an anonymous image board. It's like 5 in the morning here. Give a guy a break...

Fuck you

Vitamin C

Fuck all your dead family.

>Dihydrogen Monoxide

this is true. drink a few gallons of water and your brain will explode and you will die. all over in less than 8 hours.

it's all up to you now. you got water.

I know you are a random person on Sup Forums and I want to let you know that you should keep living on, you might stumble on bad roads but you got to learn to patch up and keep strolling. Don't just give up. I feel that the drug you need is not a pill, inhalant, etc. You need someone to be there for you. What is wrong OP?

OP Stop saying stupid things and study something usefull

Ham sandwiches

Definitely allowing the ravages of old age to take you is the cheapest and easiest. Just be a bit patient and have fun while you wait.

>Dihydrogen Monoxide Have fun
you drink it faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

webmd.com/fitness-exercise/features/water-intoxication#1

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drinking-too-much-water-intoxication-deadly-dangerous-doctor-a7452736.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2722957/High-school-football-player-17-dies-water-intoxication-drinking-four-gallons-fluids-stop-cramps-practice.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1224051/Wee-For-Wii-water-drinking-contest-death-Jennifer-Stranges-family-awarded-10m.html

>but forget it, OP is too stooopid to drink water

I'm 53. What you're suggesting is probably the most painful way to die.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2722957/High-school-football-player-17-dies-water-intoxication-drinking-four-gallons-fluids-stop-cramps-practice.html
faggot

>pic related

Bullets.

drink 4 gallons of water and you're done OP

dont get cheaper than that

OP drank 4 gallons of water and is dead now

Gravity.

bullets

Thank you.
Very impressive.
I know now how many gallons of cum your mother has to drink before she goes braindead

>drop acid once
>regain will to live

bullets, it just takes one

fentanyl, fucking weed, crack, lots o' shit like that.get a gram of fentanyl, fucking eat that shit up, and be ready to die instantly.

Hopefully, who needs retards like that around. Like who the fuck asks for advice on how to commit suicide. Pathetic really.

Bump my thread

Lead

Inject it directly into your brain at high velocity and you'll overdose immediately