Does dead inside count?

I have nothing else to live for though

reddit, go

Azor Kennelfu

is this the shittiest got general ever?

they're all shit

would you?

>15 posts in

the first 20'ish posts are always 100% garbage.

(the next 280 posts are only 90% garbage)

>4 strong cotf in their prime with magical powers and stuff

it's not like you have a say on that matter.

But if you had a say, you wouldn't say no

I want left to be my kinky dominatrix mistress, and right to be my sweet loving wife

Pretty sure I knew a girl who banged Marilyn Manson in his prime

I think Sansa Stark, played by Sophie Turner, is a compelling character.

What do YOU think, /got/?

KEK

Absolutely pristine shitpost

Branposter here. I happen to agree. Actually I must admit that on most days. she does a better job than Isaac Hempstead Wright, who plays Bran Stark on HBO's Game of Thrones.

Daily reminder to hold the door

Literally the worst written character on the show

is that the Emmy Award winning original series??

I think Wyllis Hodor, played by young Sam Coleman, is a compelling character. Actually I must admit that in two episodes, he did a better job than 6 seasons of Sophie Turner, who "acts" as Sansa Stark on HBO's Game of Thrones.

What do YOU think, /got/?

Because I'm still not sure whose got that guy from Suicide Squad's back. I need at least 50 active threads to show me and /got/ is cluttering up the place.

Get a job loser

Worse than Loras?

>Isaac Hempstead Wright plays Bran Stark on Game of Thrones
I don't think this is true. Does anyone have photographic evidence of this?

Do you think Lead liked sex?

Weren't you banned? How are you still here?

Why is jonsa so mainstream now?

Type "jon sansa" into google and half the results on the first page are about them getting together.

the evidence is inconclusive

HER NAME IS NOT LEAD REEEE

cuz pleebs cant see /sweetsansa/ coming.

Is that Bran Stark? Because this is the actor user was talking about, and I'm not sure if they're the same person.

I just realized his show clothes make him look twice as bulky as he really is.

next season on game of thrones....
>daeny halfway destroys westeros. feels guilty.
>bran accidentally destroys the wall
>cersei dies
>kings landing destroyed
am I missing anything?

It appears they must have been switched at some point. Good detective work.

kys

shiny hair

>mfw this post gets deleted first.

mods

is he a liar

Sansa tries to betray Jon and Robin is poisoned by Littlefinger.

I bet plebs are gonna complain when Branaerys happens.

every time i see this photo i always see venom form spiderman

terrific.

Kek

I can't unsee it

>Robin is poisoned by Littlefinger.

From all the way in Winterfell?

When House Royce is the second most powerful in the Vale and Yohn hates Littlefinger?

yes

WTF I AM AT WORK

been a while since i seen this webm

Unless Littlefinger is suicidal, that's not gonna happen

>at work
>on Sup Forums

Yes it is.

guy on the left has unsettlingly tiny hands

It's a SFW board. It's fine.

No, it really won't.

Littlefinger has no reason to kill Robin who he already controls.

Literally the BEST GIRL.

Yes he does.

Probably has a small penis

(you)

Nothing like Isaac, who is a fundamentally better person in every capacity from his looks, to his income, to his career prospects; and all at less than half that guy's age. Do you think Andy Greenwald might kill himself?

Just when I thought they couldn't fuck up with casting older Lyanna since their choice for young Lyanna was a 10/10 pick they go and prove me wrong

i think he's considering it after everyone in the world except facebook hated him and his stupid show

>gives him 62 of her men
>stares down Ramsay for him
>is the first to name him her king
>shames other lords into doing the same

Give me one good reason, just ONE, as to why Jon doesn't owe Lyanna his cock in 3 years

Well to be fair, they only hated it because it was really really bad.

That is fair.

What is the worst captcha type and why is it the one with the street numbers?

Tywin was objectively the best character of the series.

Prove me right.

Proip: you can.

My scorecard is:

1. Sweetrobin
2. Tywin
3. Cersei

>1. Sweetrobin
I don't get this meme. He's a sickly little faggot who does nothing on his own. Elaborate.

They're being ironic. There's also only two of them.

Who is the Donald Trump of Westeros?

This women did a good job 1/2:

gamblingdementor asked: Do you like Sweetrobin? Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the fandom with a soft spot for him.

I AM SO GLAD YOU SAID SO!

I… actually kind of have a lot of love for Sweetrobin. I feel really, really awful for him. He was raised by a lunatic who breastfed him until he was eight, reacted with paranoia to EVERYTHING, and acted blase about anything outside her immediate sphere.

And I don’t just feel pity for him. I actually think Sweetrobin… Is actually a pretty great kid with a TON of potential. Like, he’s awesome and I want people to acknowledge how great he is.

This is a fantastic kid.

Yes, Sweetrobin can be a whiney, entitled brat, but I don’t really blame him for that. The combination of his social status, being raised by Lysa Arryn, and his health kept him from being able to socialize normally. Even if his mother wasn’t insane, the kid was bedridden constantly. Considering how most noble boys are taught to ride and hunt and fight, and how many of their activities were based on activities Robin simply couldn’t take part in, it’s no wonder he’s so awkward. We don’t know how much he socialized with, say, Tommen, Myrcella, Shireen or other children of the court, but I’m willing to bet it wasn’t often (especially when you consider how likely it is that parents might not have been too thrilled by the idea of their kids socializing and possibly catching something from him). Then you have his observation about his cousin just waiting for him to die. He’s RIGHT. And he KNOWS. Think about that for a second. Imagine being an eight year old kid with that knowledge. Now imagine being an eight-year-old kid with that knowledge after your mother was murdered and you had to listen to her supposed murderer sing for days on end.

Euron Bigcock

>this is unironic

GONNA HAVE TO BE SEVERAL PARTS

What keeps me from wanting to write Robin off as a perma-brat and just a tragic case isn’t just his situation, but also the fact that I honestly have spotted a marked improvement in his behavior since A Storm of Swords and the Alayne chapter. Like, a LOT of improvement. Like, Stark levels of growth and maturation.

Examples:

Robin, A Storm of Swords:

“Winterfell is the seat of House Stark,” Sansa told her husband-to-be. “The great castle of the north.”“It’s not so great.” The boy knelt before the gatehouse. “Look, here comes a giant to knock it down.”…

“A giant,” the boy whispered, weeping. “It wasn’t me, it was a giant hurt the castle. She killed him! I hate her! She’s a bastard and I hate her! I don’t want to be leeched!”— A Storm of Sword, Chapter 80

Robin, The Winds of Winter:

“I don’t care. I love you best of anyone. “
You are such a little fool. “Your lords bannermen will care. Some call my father upjumped and ambitious. If you were to take me to wife, they would say that he made you do it, that it was no will of yours. The Lords Declarant might take arms against him once again, and he and I should both be put to death.”
“I wouldn’t let them hurt you!” Lord Robert said. “If they try I will make them all fly.” His hand began to tremble.
Alayne stroked his fingers. “There, my Sweetrobin, be still now.” When the shaking passed, she said, “You must have a proper wife, a trueborn maid of noble birth.”
“No. I want to marry you, Alayne.” — The Winds of Winter, Alayne

If Sansa decided to tell the Vale and everyone how Littlefinger had actually killed Lysa, sure she'd get in trouble too for lying and covering for him, but could it be enough to get trial for them to determine the truth?

Cause if they had to ascertain the truth of the matter for both herself and Petyr, could Sansa ask for a trial by combat for herself?

Get someone like the Hound since he's coming back, as her champion, or better yet Jon since he's a retarded cuck who'd still fight for her and as king who's had the Vale and North sworn to him, no one's seriously gonna try and kill him and lol best swordsman who ever lived.

And if Petyr knows a regular trial by judge could be rigged, he could also call for a trial by combat and Hound/Jon or Royce could be the champion against him or against his champion and he'd be fucked.

CONT

Kind of a far cry from the kid who just screamed and moaned when someone denied him something and dismissed whatever he was told just so he could pretend to be a giant and destroy things. He actually feels bad about potentially dishonoring and offending Alayne. He cares about her honor and her feelings. Even when she straight up tells him ‘No’, tells him a bunch of things he doesn’t want to hear, even though he believes she’s a bastard. Robin loves her, but he also respects her enough to care about her honor and what she has to tell him.

Compare their discussions to how we saw him interact with Lysa:

“Lysa seated herself near the fire and said, “Come to Mother, my sweet one.” She straightened his bedclothes and fussed with his fine brown hair. “Isn’t he beautiful? And strong too, don’t you believe the things you hear. Jon knew. The seed is strong, he told me. His last words. He kept saying Robert’s name, and he grabbed my arm so hard he left marks. Tell them, the seed is strong. His seed. He wanted everyone to know what a good strong boy my baby was going to be….

“Quiet!” Lysa snapped at her. “You’re scaring the boy.” Little Robert took a quick peek over his shoulder at Catelyn and began to tremble. His doll fell to the rushes, and he pressed himself against his mother. “Don’t be afraid, my sweet baby,” Lysa whispered. “Mother’s here, nothing will hurt you.” She opened her robe and drew out a pale, heavy breast, tipped with red. The boy grabbed for it eagerly, buried his face against her chest, and began to suck. Lysa stroked his hair.” — A Game of Thrones, Chapter 34

His mother literally physically blocked him from hearing anything that might upset him.

go back

>Say he's awesome
>List not a single redeemable quality
Yes, we know he's pathetic. Now where is all this potential she mentioned?

CONT

Lysa constantly coddles him to an absurd degree, telling him everything will be fine, telling him he’s a baby, letting him not only feed on her, but in front of Catelyn. Contrast that to Sansa, who stops Robin from doing whatever he wants, who tells him things he doesn’t want to hear. Yes, she manipulates him. Yes, she flatters him. At least she does in A Feast For Crows. But by the time we get to the Winds of Winter, her flattery is at a minimum, really. She tells him his cousin loves him well… But otherwise… She consistently just reminds him of his responsibilities, and tells him no. She straight up tells him what he wants doesn’t matter:

Robert wiped his nose. “But I want — “
She put a finger to his lips. “I know what you want, but it cannot be. I am no fit wife for you. I am bastard born.”— The Winds of Winter, Alayne

He whines a little, but even when he does, it’s about asserting how he loves her, and it’s not in the form of a demand. And he’s still listening and acknowledging things. He’s not covering his ears the way his mother taught him to. Just, “I don’t care, I love you best of anyone.”

That is legitimately sweet. And when he goes on to say something that offends her, he feels bad. He cares about her feelings enough to check himself.

This is a kid who, his entire life, has been told how beautiful, perfect, and great he is, indulged in every possible way. How he doesn’t have to worry about anything. That he’s the lord, the lord gets whatever he wants, and that he has no obligation to even hear things that might upset him. That he doesn’t need to care that Winterfell is the Seat of House Stark, it’s okay to destroy something someone worked on, that it’s okay to scream bloody murder and espouse hatred. That’s he’s not accountable for anything he does, “A giant did it!”

there aren't any good reasons, she HAS to be betrothed to Jon in this upcoming season but knowing this show Jon will brood for half the season and give up the crown only to finally re-claim it at the end of season ignoring Lady Mormont completely...

CONT

A few months after being broken of that influence, he’s able to hear the word “No” repeatedly, he is able to be told things about the situation and his obligations as a lord (not just his rights and entitlement) that he doesn’t like hearing and actually listen (even if he still protests), and genuinely feels bad when he says something that could have insulted Alayne, bastard though he may be. And even when he protests, it’s not just about what he wants, but that he truly, genuinely loves someone and wants them to know that… Even though this person is marrying someone he knows “Is waiting for him to die.” He’s aware of and facing uncomfortable truths, and even though he doesn’t like them, he doesn’t want to hurt anyone and he’s willing to listen and not lash out at the person telling him these things. Even if they are “a bastard.”

That’s a shit ton of maturity to gain in the space of a year. Granted, how GRRM expected to write a long time gap and meant for Robin to be much older by this point, but even after he scrapped that idea, he still kept this scene in and released it. So Robin still matured this much in what is likely a matter of a few months. So he did a LOT of maturing, very quickly.

Especially for a kid who likely still gets his ass kissed by most of the people around him, who is still sick often and likely can’t socialize like a normal kid, a kid who is, quite frankly, dealing with some pretty heavy pressures — the death of his mother, and the knowledge that there are people around him actively waiting for him to die.

I heard that in real life, she is completely insane. Is she COMPLETELY INSANE?

CONT

ure, there is a learning curve. We see in A Feast For Crows that Robin still acts like a total brat. But even then, there is something to watching him in that book. Like on the Giant’s Lance.

Yes, Sansa flatters him then and wants others to as well:

When he felt the cold wind on his face, Robert quailed, but Terrance and Gyles were behind him, so he could not flee. “My lord,” said Mya, “will you ride down with me?”

Too brusque, Alayne thought. She should have greeted him with a smile, told him how strong and brave he looks. – A Feast for Crows, Chapter 41

But this is still while making him do things he really doesn’t want to do. Something which, let’s face it, he’s not completely wrong to fear doing. That mountain is extremely dangerous and he has epilepsy. But the flattery here is used to build up his self-esteem, as opposed to with his mother, who flattered him while trying to give him whatever he wants and telling he doesn’t/should have to hear or face things that might upset him.

And then he does it. And look at his attitude, even for a kid who likely has epilepsy and is on the brink of a panic attack.

No, just a raging alcoholic.

CONT

“My lord is brave,” Alayne said, when she felt him shaking. “I’m so frightened I can hardly talk, but not you.”

She felt him nod. “The Winged Knight was brave, and so am I,” he boasted to her bodice. “I’m an Arryn.”

“Will my Sweetrobin hold me tight?” she asked, though he was already holding her so tightly that she could scarcely breathe.

“If you like,” he whispered.”– A Feast For Crows Chapter 41

You might say that this is just ego, but I don’t think so. He doesn’t just take credit for being brave and indulge himself. He is actually making an effort to be brave. Sure, Sansa’s faking her fear to boost his self-esteem, but Robin doesn’t know that. Actually being brave means something to him. Making someone else feel less afraid meant something. Living up to the Arryn name— a duty and responsibility, not just an empty piece of flattery and privilege anymore— means something to him.

Christ, this sperg wrote more about the character than GRRM did.

>if you killed this person, you would be arrested
Fuck this gay earth.