What does Sup Forums think of them?

What does Sup Forums think of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jtf8k1uoWfc
youtube.com/watch?v=PbfduyvxGlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

edgy garbage

Essential "shit I have to put up with when my friends wanna play it in the whip"

>Sad
>Like drugs
>No talents
>If we don't do this we gon suicide xd

youtube.com/watch?v=Jtf8k1uoWfc

coincidentally i was listeing to this and realized how lit and cozy $uicideboy$ were two years ago, more into satanwave and phonk/horrorcore.

another pure phonk devil shyt from them

youtube.com/watch?v=PbfduyvxGlQ

when ruby sings i get rock solid

wow i fuck with this much harder than i thought i would.

Just listened to some of their shit and it was just edgelord satan shit and the comments were filled with delusional 14 year olds jerking each other off to how much they hate kanye and drake

extremely accurate

I'm.diffrnt

wtf?? is this an elaborate joke? theres nothing redeeming about any of this from start to finish :/

This

essential post-juggalocore, the best I've heard of the genre

i grew up listening to a lot of southern rap, and three 6 mafia was my favorite group in middle school. discovered these guys in freshman year when they dropped YUNGDEATHLIFE, and they've been my favorite rap duo ever since.

They're okay, but they're not great listening to them is like listening to hopsin or j. cole

radical suicide is their only fully great release imo, their other tapes have a lot of filler. I like their production more than their raps most of the time

I like them but a lot of their songs sound way too similar.

Is that Mike Portnoy's new band?

Is that Dimebag Darrell's new band

very subtle

You can never understand a word they're saying.

van morrison had a better solo career

anyone with an ak47 on their hat is no good in my books

"New" wave assholes that won't give Bone Thugs n Harmony any credit, despite making an entire genre with their style.