2 little girls were brutally murdered in Delphi Indiana...

2 little girls were brutally murdered in Delphi Indiana. With the provided evidence and information from law enforcement officials, I believe it's possible for the creative minds of Sup Forums to utilize combined skill in order to track this predator and put the craft to good use. Let's be real, Even Stevens didn't stand a chance against those capable of bypassing every level of security & defense and calling in fucking airstrikes. Additionally, there's a 200+ thousand dollar reward up for grabs for information leading to this predators arrest. Courtesy of Colts owner Jim Irsay.

We aren't your personal army

It's not a personal army request, newfag

Admit it, you're Even Stevens. Aren't you? :^)

bud, youre dumb as hell

/bump/

You can not speak for a collective newfag. Good luck op

Bumping

Sure, maybe I could, but why in the hell should I? Fuck's sake, that psychotic nutjob belongs on Sup Forums a hell of a lot more than you do, OP.

the deed is already done. why do you have to put some poor guy in jail, OP? do you have a personal vendetta against people like this, user? were you raped as a child?

Clean up your notifications ffs!

200k you fucking retards

LMFAO B8

There is a chance he is the same man responsible for the murder of two girls in Iowa a few years back. Same M.O. and the dates are related.

High probability that he is a serial child rapist/murderer.

Or maybe this isn't the dude who did it. People are wrongly accused of horrible crimes all the time and are given punishments they do not deserve.

They were asking for it by being hideous. Good riddance.

You'll never catch me OP. Go to bed.

His voice was caught on audio ordering the girls to walk down the hill.

No thanks, I already get free money from Autism Bucks :^)

Your comment is beside the point. Of course there is a chance he didn't do it. Does that mean law enforcement should give up on the investigation?

The two girls were raped and murdered and based on video evidence the man who ordered them to walk down the hill is almost certainly the same man who killed them.

My principles are more important than money. One of them is to not support transparent moralfaggotry on Sup Forums.

i can't be bought so easily user

How do I get in on that?

All can do Anons nowadays can be boiled down to the bullying of Shia LaBeouf. Don't expect something more.

What principles? If you actually had the brainpower to possibly claim the 200k make your own judgement before making your claim to the police.

Sup Forums is in it for the lulz
fuck off with your oppressively normative morality

>comes to the internet hate machine
>help me catch a rapist of little girls
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

You're kidding right? So after someone comments a crime they shouldn't be punished? They can go on to repeat the crime?
I hope you're just an edgy 14 year old.

Live in the USA

regardless of what everyone else does, i want that money, and i will search for this fucknutter.

Newfag detected. Sup Forums has helped locate numerous pedo's and animal abusers.

Grow up newfag

Get the fuck out of my Sup Forums man with this soft shit, fuck you and that guy

Newfag detected. Sup Forums hated you dipshits back then, and we still hate you. A favorable Buzzfeed article doesn't change how newfag your moralfaggotry is.

Grow up you child.

Lol no. Sup Forums has always looked out for people/animals who can't help themselves.
If you're a fuckwit who deserves it that's a different story.

Are you American? Probably not, you're most likely some commie chink that disappoints for even saying anything bad about the government. Let me explain this to you in plain fucking English; in this country, you are innocent UNTIL PROVEN guilty. Just because some Jew in a fucking cuck office posted an image of a guy doesn't mean shit. He could've been fishing or spending time with his kids, or whatever. So fuck you and this bullshit news media.

trips of truth right here

yes it is faggot

die in a fire you stupid little bitch