Virtual Reality MMORPG:

Virtual Reality MMORPG:

I've been working on a project with several friends over the past five years, whatcha think Sup Forumsros?

Realm Quest is the name of it.

shit looks fun man if its like a multiplayer sort of thing thatd be pretty cool.

Five years of work and a screenshot to show?
I might have been impressed if there were more.

Can I commit suicide off the towers?

You can commit suicide in a number of ways, falling damage, intentionally damaging yourself with weapons, poisons, drowning, lava, pirrahanas, we care about your self mutilation and will do everything we can to give you options.

We have our website live with more than the one picture I'm allowed to upload when creating a thread, as well as some videos.

Death by Tbag?

VR is dumb. Should have done AR.

It is multi-player, the focus is in the multi-user experience within the realms you'll play on.

We could check for the velocity of your characters posterior and give it bludgeoning damage if past a certain velocity and cause MAXIMUM BUTT DAMAGE

Pokemon-Go

Are there cute geckos that run around the map?

Not currently...

This

At least it doesn't look like another railroad.

Railroad?

Looks like Dark Age of Camelot from 16 years ago.

If done well and timed correctly, this could be a smash. The RP crowd and those who played stuff like Second Life would surely
I remember her smell, the landlord's black-eyed daughter.

I kind of liked that game, so I don't know how I should feel about this comment...

I thought a lot about the mechanics of second life while I was working on this to be honest. The major problem I ever had with that "game" was it never felt like a game, it was so clunky, and I'm trying my hardest to make this feel like as fluid as a game at all times.

The main purpose for me posting this here is to get feedback from anyone.

I hope so, it's been forever since a new MMO RPG came out.

Hopefully people will enjoy this.

Does anyone here have an HTC Vive or Oculus Rift?