Anyone have any more pics or info about this girl? I'm almost positive it's my gf but neither of those guys are me...

Anyone have any more pics or info about this girl? I'm almost positive it's my gf but neither of those guys are me. Pic Related. Will post all details if someone can confirm identity

Here's the only other pic I have. I guess there was a set posted but I missed the original thread

shameless self bump

post pic of your gf, let us compare

correct

How could u not know if it's your girlfriend?

i don't want to believe it

thats what im saying

Post pic of gf, we don't know if its her without pic of her

Look dip shit only you can confirm if it's your girlfriend. We are random people on the internet and the chances of us knowing this girl is basically zero. I'd be seriously worried about yourself mentally if this was something you did for entertainment. There's a world out there.

post pictures of your gf you faggot.

your gf is probably cheating on you anyway, whether these pics are her or not.

Exactly. You need to recondition yourself to not be such a loser. Your original post confirms you do of value with your time. Come on man there's a world out there, don't you have any interests?

yeah i get all that. i'm not doing this for entertainment. and like i said, these pics were posted on her as a set and i figured someone might have more or remember what the backstory of the original thread

You're in denial

How about whatsapping the images to your gf and posting her reply.

we've learned how to get information from users of this board by using motifs or archetypes of thread thoughts. Thats all this guy is doing. By saying "i think it's my gf" ...the actual guy who posted these pics (and the ones who saved them) will furiously post them thinking they are part of something "epic" on 4chin. But all you are doing is providing some anonymous guy with his wish of having more pics of a girl he saw on here and jacked his little wenis to. It's glorious when you think about it lol

yeah i just might do that

This

>This is the OP trying to use reverse psychology

Don't know his own gf. Confront her by showing these pics. Thats the only possible way to be sure about this shit. And stop being a twat about it if its true.

But I want to see MOAR!

now someone copy this fucking post and circulate it every day, every fucking hour

im a long time lurker and i know exactly what youre talking about. unfortunately thats not the case this time. i really wish it was though

niiiiiiiice. I like the complexity. Fuck I love this place.

theres a birthmark on her back in the picture, does she have that?

kattrina watterson.

for real?

bout 75% sure yea

this girl?

Dubs tells the truth

i fucking hope so

Yo OP, best thing you can do is match up those moles (the one above her butt in the first one), godspeed

Poor Chris, fucked his girl lmao. Goodluck pal send her the pics under a different account see what happens.kek

yeah thats the plan

Just show gf pics.

Say
>my buddy sent me these and said they looked like you.

You can tell right there

Wouldn't you already know if the moles are there?

thanks everyone for the replies. im going to compare those freckles/moles and ill post an update when i can if anyone cares

I used to do what OP is doing with my exes, you don't

yeah but the lighting in the picture is shit. she has a bunch of freckles and a mole at the top of her butt crack

Just show pic to your gf you scared faggot

This op

i know this is the quickest most effective way but im being a little bitch about it

>Worst Case
It is her, we all get a kek and some pics
>Best Case
It isn't her, we all get a kek at you and some pics

literally just a picture of her back and this is all over.

i know, shes not here right now though so until then i just get to be anxious

How long till she's with you?

shes out of town for the next 3 months doing some interning shit so she can finish grad school. i plan on seeing her this weekend though

lol poor dude.

pounded that shit hard in highschool tho

post a new thread to inform us if its her or not,godspeed user wish you best of luck

thanks. i will post an update when i can.

Godspeed user, ill keep an eye out for your update, doubt it's her - i used to play this game all the time with exes and it just tore me up.

That's definitely the same girl

i know! its so fucking stupid! i really dont think its her but god damnit it looks a lot like her. the moles and freckles dont look right but i cant confirm right now.

It really is stupid kek all girls look the same from that angle, just wait till she gets back, maybe ask if she wants to go for a swim and just subtly check out her back for that massive mole.

Don't bring up any of this though.