TURNS OUT HE DIDN'T ROB THE STORE! HOW DO YOU RACIST FUCKS FEEL NOW???

TURNS OUT HE DIDN'T ROB THE STORE! HOW DO YOU RACIST FUCKS FEEL NOW???
msn.com/en-ca/news/world/new-michael-brown-video-raises-questions/ar-AAoaLOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkOfqIXkBRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. Was he a nigger?
2. Justice was served

>he dindu nuffin

Are you fucking retarded?
I guess while we're changing definitions, might as well make it so only white people can be racist.

Die nigger faggot

did you read the story?

Illegally trading weed for cigarettes and the next day forcefully taking the cigarettes

Where I'm from -- British Columbia-- mostly middle class white men sell weed. so don't give me that trash about "he was involved with weed therefore he was a thug and deserved it". and he made the trade for the cigarettes, which means they were his!

Well he was shot for trying to take a gun off a police officer, not robbing a store, so I still feel pretty good about the whole situation.

He broke the law and then tried to take a police officers gun and was shot for it.

Where do you find a problem with this? The part where police officers responded to a crime or the part where the police officers protected themselves from someone trying to kill them?

youtu.be/mkOfqIXkBRE
Do your research bud

>New surveillance footage has emerged of the black teenager Michael Brown

MSN confirmed for racists.

He's didn't get shot for rocbbing the store, he got shot for going for the officer's gun and being an ignorant ass nog in general

no he was shot for bum rushing the cop after being told to freeze.

context buddy. something we've just gotten clear evidence of. the cigarettes were his. sure, trading weed for them wasn't ideal but he made a transaction with like 5 of the people who worked there.

He stole shit and pushed around a convenience store clerk like a fucking thug.

Kindly cease breathing

And he was free to tell the police that the cigarillos were his because he illegally traded a controlled substance for them before hand but he attacked the officers instead.

What is your point?

that's bullshit. who runs at cop with a gun. evidence clearly showed he was running away. and on top of that it wasn't even a robbery!

we don't know for sure whatt happened with the cigars. what we do know though is he assaulted the owner, fought a cop through his car window, then ran at the cop after being told to freeze. The shooting was justified. Whether he stole the cigars or not is irrelevant.

Stupid nigger logic right here. Trade drugs like it's currency

You wonder why pawn shops are gated like a fucking cage, because niggers belong on the other side

That's why he was hit in the front right? There were officers in front of him weren't the ones he was running away from? And you are right, there wasn't a robbery, there was a drug deal.

>He was shot for stealing!!

No, he was shot for trying to take a cop's gun and charging the cop.

It's completely anecdotal evidence, as there is no video shown. And even if it is true, it's irrelevant to his death, as has pointed out.

Act like a nigger, get treated like a nigger.
The guy was a scum bag nothing of value was lost he was going to end up face down on the payment regardless anyway.

dude you should honestly off yourself. like i said, i'm canadian and the natives are running wild all the time yet the cops never kill them and leave their bodies on the street for hours. the natives here steal all the time. mike brown made a transaction for the item with several people who worked at the store and one of the people there knowing that that was the case decided to deprive him of what was his. and obviously he shouldve traded cash for the cigarettes. if the transaction-- which is what youre all saying is worthy of murder--was brought before a court, it would amount to 2 weeks of community service

The Obama DOJ looked at all the evidence and found he did run and the cop and the cop was justified in shooting. THE OBAMA DOJ. You don't know the facts.

I'm confused, so robbing stores isn't spreading the word of Jesus but dealing drugs is?

Am I going to hell because his family told me robbing stores was being holy? How many drugs do I have to sell to atone?

So not only was he the typical nigger thug, he was also the typical nigger petty drug dealer

I clearly said trading drugs wasn't ideal. you're a racist fuck. im in bc and the white girls are so drugged up that they scratch their own faces off. but i bet you never talk shit about those druggies and the havoc they wreck on themselves, their families and the communities they live in. only the dark ones get your contempt

There are no videos of the confrontation so what happened is up in the air.

Nigger detected.

If you and Mike both used logic, YOU'D know that it wasn't the theft that caused his death, and Mike would know not to get aggressive with a cop and he'd be alive in jail.
But you niggers lack the brain power to think being nigga nigga ass titties bitches weed money

I wish the police in Canada would deal with the chugs the same way .
Natives are the most useless bunch of sub humans you will ever encounter.

He broke the law when he dealt drugs. He broke the law when he assaulted a police officer. He broke the law when he charged a police officer when being told to stop.

He died because of his choices not because of racism.

Also Canada has a huge Aboriginal problem (which is the new progressive name for them you racist fuck) that it doesn't like to talk about and the way our police handle it is blatantly racist in the other direction, they let repeat offenders go constantly and then only lock them up so they have somewhere to stay for the winter. Canada's current policy for dealing with aboriginal crime is simply encouragement and they have one of the highest suicide rates in the world for it.

So my question to you is how is the way the police handled Mike Brown better than how our police handle Aboriginal criminals?

You stupid nigger, niggers are niggers because of their behavior, not because of their skin, you fucking ape. Back to picking cotton with you. Better than being a fucking leach in jail, or better yet die already

> TRIGGERED

Fuck off already ya fucking cuck.
The best way to deal with drug addicts and the dealers is to line then up and put a bullet in their heads

Does this man look assaulted to you?

you're life must be real shit. you lack any intellectual abilities. i bet you go to, or went to, a shit college and hate your life. can't even respond to my comments so you instead resort to a racist. seriously man, fucking die already

>trading drugs wasn't ideal

Killing criminals isn't ideal either but hey shit happens right? I live in BC and I'm a Vegan Libertarian Crossfitter so my views are confirmed progressive.

>only white people can be racist

That's already true though.

>decency

Idk why people CHOOSE to be niggers

>this is somehow better
what

You forgot to add faggot

You can't even spell "leech" correctly you fucking idiot. Kill yourself, 12 year old.

yup

>that's bullshit. who runs at cop with a gun.
fucking retards, that's who. are you seriously trying to act like there are no idiots in the world? its fucking full of them.
there are a plethora of videos showing dumbshits attacking or rushing cops with guns

>Does this man
>man

Did you just assume their gender? You are literally worse than Hitler.

>Implying all assaults leave marks
>Implying attempting assault on a police officer isn't a crime
>Implying aggressive behavior towards a police officer isn't a crime
>Implying charging at police officers can't be assumed to be an attack

You are the dumbest apologist I have ever seen.

/thread

what difference would it even make if he did?

He was supposed to have a orbital socket fracture and let me tell you they don't look like that fucktard.

I'm actually technically not gay, I am trans gender-age-species-financial so when I sleep with little boys I am actually a straight girl. Not a faggot.

ib4 the jigaboos riot and burn down the store... oh wait

At least I'm not breaking any laws.
I have that much to say for myself at least, better than your garden variety nigger who has a record by the time they drop out of middle school. I was sure jamal had a grip on that educational system once he got past finger painting on his 7th try

Are you a doctor? Have you consulted on his file or inspected the follow up photos, X-Ray/CT/Ultrasounds?

Does a person need to have a fractured orbital socket to be assaulted?

You seem to have a problem following simple logic.

because all that's left to justify his murder is the bizarre tale told by the cop. I hope camera evidence is found to disprove that lie as well

It's not the cops job to shoot suspects, but yeah all the 15 year old edgelords here who stay in their moms basement all day will tell you that M. Brown gave up his civil rights when he decided to commit a crime.

kek!

>sarcasm
I go to Africa, niggers are racist to me, by those standards

Did you learn that one after being called one so many times leech?
Better now, nig?

what have you accomplished in your life? i bet nothing.

Assaulting a cop is a death sentence. That is the state of your union. Mike Brown chose to attack police who were questioning him legally.

That is how this discussion ends every time.

What we really need to see are videos of white men resisting arrest, fighting cops, reaching for guns and NOT getting shot.
And yes, they do exist.

Why did he shove the employee if it was a mutual transaction?

Nah he was still stealing. Do you really think the owner of the convenience store takes weed as payment for goods?

Niggers don't logic, so there's that

He was said to have a orbital socket fracture he did not have a orbital fracture and this is what one looks like you dumbass autistic shit it is clear the reports by police are false as shit.

Not getting shot because you attacked a cop after robbing a store/dealing drugs is an accomplishment in the U.S.A.

You know why people don't talk about junkies? Because #junkielivesmatter doesn't exist and regards like you are not posting retarded threads about junkies. Live a junkie, die a junkie. Live a thug, die a thug.

>you're life
>run on sentences
>can't capitalize properly
>talking about intellect
nigger detected

At least I'm not a nigger and a detriment. I pay taxes

no one cares. just one more dead person. not like the world is not over populated as is. one less idiot on the road, one less mouth to feed. no fucks given.

Did he say he had an orbital fracture or did a board certified doctor say he had an orbital fracture?

Is an orbital fracture required for an assault to have been acted upon you?

Is an orbital fracture required for a suspect to rush you and try to take your weapon?

These are the questions you need to ask yourself.

New evidence won't bring him back. Sorry

cops are paid a high salary, are well respected, get tons of benefits, and don't do shit but sit around for 99.999% of their time in uniform. why do you think they get all of that? they get all of those things because they're supposed to suppress their anger and take a few scars and bruises in order to simply be an arm of the judiciary, and nothing more.

It's the nigger defense squad done posting?

it's efficient you moron. i'm not writing to a prof so it's fine to be informal. and plus, im a stem student at a top 10 uni globally. so i don't need to justify my intellect on Sup Forums lol

>supposed to suppress their anger and take a few scars and bruises

Guns don't cause bruises. They kill. Police are paid well because their job is one of the most dangerous in the world.

Their lives were in clear and present danger and they reacted well within their rights. Had Mike Brown not attempted to steal a weapon, had not assaulted an officer and had not charged at another, he would likely not be dead.

so the store employee called the cops and reported brown because he hates black people?

nobody cares. he's dead. one less POS running around

It was a doctor at the hospital he was taken to and it was a lie orchestrated by the police to drum up shit and you are eating that shit.

Michael Brown made bad decisions and was rightfully killed for them but no one cares about grammar and punctuation. Only comprehension matters and I can understand what this faggot apologist is saying.

>mike brown made a transaction for the item with several people who worked at the store

says some bleeding heart hippie filmmaker

of course he wouldnt have any agenda to push, right?

What is your proof that the doctor lied?

What is your proof that an assault didn't take place?

What about the eye witness testimony that corroborated the assault story?

Is this a thinly veiled argument to talk about conspiracy theories?

That is irrelevant, even if the cigarillos were his because of the trade, the trade was still made with a controlled substance which is a crime.

We know he is a criminal but that is the irrelevant part.

What matters is he assaulted police officers, attempted to take their weapon and then charged them.

Look at his fucking face you dipfuck if you're not trolling an hero already and never breed as we don't need more fucktarded little shits like you.

>thinly veiled

Go back to you autistic fuck

If you don't constantly try to do your best in everything, then you will never achieve greatness. Yes this also applies to grammar. Never half ass anything.

Unless of course, you're a nigger.

lol

And this shows me you are the biggest newfag ever as it's LULZ nigger.

grammar on Sup Forums lol. i'll apply myself where necessary. that's probably why i'm where i am and you fucks are all probably in trailer parks sucking your dads cocks while you proofread your Sup Forums posts

If grammar does not come naturally without having to proof-read, then you are probably retarded and completely straight-out lying. But you already know that, don't you?

whatever you say hemmingway. i did say i'm in uni for stem, not general history at a local community college like your dumbass.

He did rob the store you dumb nigger. Read the very story you posted. Not to mention it does not matter if he did or not... he didn't get shot for the robbery. He got shot for endangering the life of a cop, and being a worthless smelly baboon.

Of fucking course you are

"HE DINDU NUFFIN!!!"

...Apes, smh.

He dindu nuffin he a good boy

I always love the story of the independent theatre director who wanted to make a show about the incident and gave it 100% based on the coroner report

So a bunch of the nigger actors involved started complaining or pulling out of the project because they wanted the "HANDS UP DONT SHOOT" story to be told. Not the one where some nigger started shit and got BTFO for it

the epitome of din do nuffin

Over the past 3 years it feels like Sup Forumsocks have seeped out of Sup Forums and with that who gamergate bullshit we have all these kids with dumbshit ideas on here now.

maybe if you're a good boy and work really hard in your construction job then one day, when your frail and wrinkly, you'll be able to give your kids a decent education. No reason to be bitter. and if I was lying then I why would I bother taking it this far lol Too bad you didn't have parents that cared about your future

>itt fucking retards acting like he was shot BECAUSE of the incident in the store and not because he tried to take a cops gun and ran at him afterwards.