Sup Forums, what would you do if you found a death note?

Sup Forums, what would you do if you found a death note?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0V5UuL3JMnH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Write my name in it.

write this

Whelp.
Shit.

I'd write down terrorist names down until they become convinced that Allah is doing it.

hold it until die without using it

Trips speak the truth. Farewell faggots.

Start writing common mom names into the book

Somewhere, somehow, some faggot teen will become absolutely convinced that his mother died in her sleep because he didn't reply to a post

I'd research a bunch of powerful government people and set the condition that they confess their sins live before a quick heart attack

/thread

Nice

Kill every female who looks at my boyfriend

Start writing names of my faggot neighbors and get into a battle of wits and cunning with some genius investigator

This

Stop Kony

Write down the name of every person I hate, and give each and every person a different death. Now, lets say I hate one particular nigger I know. How must he die? Choking on a chicken leg of course! I'll even sit nearby and watch as he struggles to breathe, smiling. I don't know the Heimlich maneuver, so there's nothing I can do. Death has claimed yet another negro, and I'm relieved. Fuck niggers.

>common mom names

Donald Trump

what

you need to Envision a face while writing it or it doesn't work.

kill cops

>Kill every female
>am female

Kill Pepe forever

first thing i'd write is Sup Forums

Die exactly like Light did. Which is ironic, because I watched Death note.

Make the (((6 million))) a fact.

OH SHIT HE ROLLED 404, ABANDON THRE--wait, that's not how the death note works tho

here's what i'd do

vocaroo.com/i/s0V5UuL3JMnH

this

Well, the one thing I learned from Death Note is not to write the name of anyone that lives even remotely close to you. Anyone writing multiple people they know would get caught.

I don't really know what I'd do. I'd just fuck around and have fun with it I guess. Maybe I'd think of some plan for world domination eventually.

lol op is dead

Kill gookmoot

Write my parents names so I can get that sweet sweet inheritance.

Not use it because in the anime it says if you use it, you don't go to heaven or hell, which implies there's an afterlife, and I wouldn't want to go to purgatory so I can live out my power fantasy irl

write the names of every federal politician

Write Christopher Poole in it

Heimlich hasn't been uses in 20 years dumbass. Only retards and movies think it's still a thing you do to help people.