Why does C3PO have a single silver calf?

Why does C3PO have a single silver calf?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Charlo_Debappinz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To make the universe look lived in, like threepio hadn't just rolled off the assembly line last week.

Also visual metaphor.

it means he'll turn into a sith after luke does

R2's acidic fluids burned the gold plated metal following the numerous footfuck jobs.

>Also visual metaphor.
For what?

Homosexuality

Because they made him with parts they had around in the 70's and truly, beside ''It'll look futuristic and techky'', not much though was put into so long it was stylish enough. The same goes with many other movies.

Overgrown manchildren like you though think the people making these are as much as autistic dweebs as you are.

And boy oh fucking boy are you wrong here.

now let's have a 300 replies of the schematic of the Mos Eisley cantina.

>The single-story building was first constructed by Cedo Partu, an early pioneer and Mos Eisley town leader, as a fortification against Tusken Raiders. Changing ownership over the years, the building saw use as an armory, a brewery, and a flophouse for vagrants. Before the inception of the cantina, the site was occupied by B'omarr Monks and the Vriichon brothers, who before the purchase by Chalmun, were running an illegal spice den on the site and burying bodies in the basement.[2]

Palpatine's Surgical Center.

He doesn't have a fucking silver calf. Get out of my dimension. Take your Oscar MAYER wieners with you.

It's the same reason he looks dirty.

See you upset. No grape drank today?

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast

>lucas
>not an autistic dweeb

doot doot doot doot dododododdododoodooooo

You've done that wrong.

It's like a "queen of spades" tattoo, but for robots.

C3PO loved the cock.

ask him about how shit work in his own universe.

watch as your conception of reality collapse.

Fuck you, Jew.

>C3PO loved the cock

Oh my, goodness gracious me
I'm a gay man's golden ecstasy

>implying threepio wasn't a top with a goldenrod like that

Excuse me, where is the toilet? Oh in the back? Thanks.

What was his story?

>Charlo Debappinz (Born 37 BBY) was a force-sensitive soldier of the Rebel Alliance who played a pivtol role in the Galatic Civil War.
>In 0 ABY as the Tantive IV was boarded by Vader and his guard, Debappinz used his force abilities to predict when and where the stormtroopers would fire. It was because of this ability that he was able to protect his fellow comrades, postponing the Tantive's eventual surrender.
>He lost his life in the final moments of the boarding, though his force ghost later appeared to aid Luuuke in his journeys.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Charlo_Debappinz

DAYTONAAAAAA