Incest thread. Post your stories so i can get diamondzzz

Incest thread. Post your stories so i can get diamondzzz

Bump

Go to literotica. Tons of incest stories there.

Also bump

Bumping

I know, right? Damn good shit. Plenty of it is well-written and emotionally draining. I never knew incest smut could be so beautiful.

Is that a site?

But here you can actually talk to the people that write the stories. When they're on.

Do you even google, bro?

Exactly!!!

Yeah son theres a fuck ton of all types of sex stories

samefag

Got raped by my brother
>be 12
>bros getting me drunk
>hellyeah.gif
>keeps giving me alcohol
>super drunk
>incredibly drunk for a 12 year old
>older bro being sack of fucking shit takes of my pants
>no lube nothing just gose for it
>screaming crying begging him to stop
>parents aren't home no one could stop him
>he finishes and leaves me bleeding and crying in the basement
> mom comes home to see me like that and takes me to a hospital
>bro gets kicked out and I never saw him again
> hope he's dead every day of my life

Never prosecuted him? Just kicked him out? You white, or some ethnicity ?

Buuuump.

I'm white, there isn't much you can do to 15 year old rapist. my parents just didn't want him around anymore.

>there isn't much h you can do

Yes there is. Alcohol, rape, incest. He would have been tried as an adult. Your parents (dunno if you even have a dad, you only mentioned your mom) just wanted to save face because who wants everyone knowing you're such a shit parent that you let your underage kids get shit faced drunk and rape each other? I don't know if you do or not, but if I were you, I'd hate her just as much for him, because if all she did was kick him out because she didn't want anything to do with him or the situation, then she pretty much told him it was ok. Sucks to be you. Don't know how long ago it happened but you should still look into doing so.etjing about it.

You're totally right and I should in all honesty. also do have a dad and it was his idea. It was 12 years ago by now.

You should definitely at least see what the statute of limitations are concerning rape in your state. If you live state side. Call me cynical, but I always have a little doubt when I read about someone who was 'raped' but never filed charges. I can understand you being 12yo you couldn't really just head down to the police station and take care of business, and like I said it'd be mad at your folks for not having done it, but if you're grown now, and you STILL don't do anything about it, you're about as bad as they are. Not doing something about someone doing something bad is pretty much the same as helping them do it. Not saying I'm right, I don't know you, and I'm not judging you. That's just my little ol' opinion. Also, post tits.

I'll head in tomorrow in tomorrow it's 10 to 20 years were I'm at thank you user I need to do this

Wanted to read hot consentual incest stories. Instead got feels and a sad rape story..

No problem?

Did I just help someone on Sup Forums? I just came here to fap to wincest stories. Shit.

lmao I'm sorry guys
yes thank you

Btw In one of the wincest writers who's almost always on. I'll want an update sometime if you're really for real. Which is like a .2% chance but hell, why not?

you'll get dont worry

K. I'm going to bed then. Good night and good luck, femanon.

im a guy

QUE SEINFELD MUSIC!

Shiiiit.

Doesn't change things. Just now we can call you an fagget. Sorry Sup Forumsro.

Praise fucking kek.

kek
it doesn't and go for it I don't care

Kek

XD

>I'm a guy

I tapped to your story, user. You made me gay.

then go rape my brother faggot

Maybe this will help you cheer up user.