Hey /b is my gf fat?

Hey /b is my gf fat?

there is literally no ass here

Yep

hello CIA. How's the weather?

fat is an understatement, if i were to guess, her BMI and BFP would put here in the obese category.

Why do you care what we think?

yeah she's pretty saggy

dunno if she's explicitly *fat* but those shoulders are pretty fuckin burly, does she deadlift

He wants a second opinion obvi

It really depends? Is she on the pill or has an IUD?

She is obese

Yes.
That being said though, she's not landwhale hamgalaxy status. So there's that.

Not that much. She will explode at 30 though

Yup, fatties are my favorite. Would smash.

No

Fat and a flat ass. Why be fat if you don't even have the benefit of a big ol booty?

She is too fat for using rubbers, sorry.

Well, listen user.
She clearly overweight. Doesn't mean she's unattractive or ugly. She might have to lose perhaps 10 pounds or more. She clearly doesn't have or will never have a skinny profile like I don't know Paris Hilton (I know everyone but her).
Is she fat ? The answer I kind of bone structured.
(more of her)

Would not bang.

Can kinda see how someone might find that hot, though. She isn't huge.

Up to taste dude.

If he thinks she's fat, we're not going to change his mind. op just wants us to confirm his opinion because he's too beta to have his own

>Is she fat ? The answer I kind of bone structured.

She's not fat. What she's wearing isn't flattering for her body type, but nevertheless she's not fat. Curvy, chubby, maybe... but not fat.

/thread

Depends on her bust from the front.. Seriously.. If she has something that is proportioned in the front... Then absolutely not. She isn't fat.. But if she is pear shaped.. Which means.. She has no boobs.. Then yes.. She's fat

Her thighs end in her rib cage.

>she's not fat
Guess what those rolls are made out of?

Yes, she is most definitely fat
Landwhale/10 would not fuck

Wisdom.

The answer was
Is** kind of bone structured

You know what I mean. Bones or bones, you're right. Maybe more muscular ? puffy muscular but not fat like this picture related (YET) but she could be.

Murica fat, no

yurop fat, yes

The thighs are utterly disgusting

Your gfs is a flabby land whale. Sorry OP.