"Expect to see my suicide note sometime this month"

"Expect to see my suicide note sometime this month"
I helped delay her suicide before, didn't prevent it since she is going to do it soon, but I don't know what to do now.
Everyone from the gang has gone their seperate ways and now I'm stuck here with the selfless task of holding all the pieces together and keeping this girl alive.
I feel like I love her, but she doesn't want a relationship with me regardless of the mixed signals I get from her.
Don't know what to do anymore.

Sorry for the sideways picture, I'm on my phone and rotating the photo seems to not have helped at all.

Move on with your life OP its not worth it

Do I just let her die?

If she doesn't care about herself why should you? Cut ties with her and move on, she'll only bring you down

Where are you from?

I dont want to sound like some edgy little kid, but I am already pretty far down. Been down for the past few years.
I just care about her because I can relate to her and what she has been through.
Idk user, I just would hate to cut ties and come to find out that she was subliminally asking me for help by what she said to me. Knowing I could have helped and didn't would kill me inside and would have me spending the rest of my life in regret thinking about what could have been.
Indiana, U.S.

Shes an attractive white woman, how could her life be hard

why does she wanna commit suicide, need more info to determine if worth

Dunno if serious or satire, but gender and race play little to no role in personal struggles in one's own life.

It isn't my place to share her personal information, I just came here to vent honestly.

Sounds like an emotional fucking drain. People like her just like attention and being selfish as shit

Honestly though, if shes giving you mixed signals, you should just go for broke and admit that you love her, at least It give her a reason to live.

maybe try and get help?
where are her parents?

Even if you don't exactly know OP, I want you to try to give an answer, just something, anything that can make sense to you will do. Why does she want to die?

Steer clear of those kind of women, op.

She had previously told me that she was not looking for a relationship when I had mentioned it, she got a boyfriend not too long after that which lead me to the assumption that she wasn't interested in being with me.

It sounds like you've been offering help to no avail. At some point it becomes insanity

The more jaded part of me says she just feeds on the attention you're giving her

If she doesn't care about you enough you shouldn't keep trying

If love won't stop her then what can you do, her death will most likely be inevitable.

Yeah don't be her emotional tampon, have some fucking self respect. Stop being a pussy and tell her to go for it, then ghost her ass.

>do a front flip

>Ghost her ass

I guess I'm in a somewhat similar situation, one of my best friends is a grill and she doesn't have any mental health issues, but she does love the shit out of drugs and does them in a very irresponsible way. She recently got a new boyfriend who is a dealer and also does a fuckton of drugs, and her use has since escalated. I'd be devastated if she wound up dead, but other than tell her my opinion of her behavior what can I do? People have to have some responsibility for their own welfare.

Proadvice get her admitted

If it is genuinely what she wants to do then I don't want to be the one to have her end up in an institution or something. I support free will, even if that means taking your whole life. I just don't want her to kill herself.
Depression, alcoholism, lackluster relationships that didn't fulfill the emotional and physically need that she gave in return. Those are guesses, educated guesses, but guesses nonetheless.
Not by choice, but I've steered clear of women for 7 years because of my feelings of inadequacy.
Part of me believes that is exactly the reason why she comes to me, but I'd like to think it's something more.
Maybe you're right, but the "what if" is always in the back of my mind.
I've been trying to change myself inside, with a little bit of progress, but self respect I have yet to attain.
Some people don't care as long as the drugs make them feel better.

>she just feeds on the attention you're giving her
This right fucking here.

OP, this girl sounds like she's just using you. She is not your responsibility. If she's suicidal, she needs medical help, she needs therapy and drugs, she needs to see a doctor. You trying to prevent her from killing herself if she's clinically depressed would be like you trying to prevent a person with cancer from dying. You aren't a doctor, you can't actually do shit. Depression is a medical illness and it needs medical treatment.

I couldn't do that to her, it isnt my place.

You know how delusional girls want to make a bad guy good?
I'm just a delusional guy who wants to make a sad girl happy.

run.
she's not going to get better.
you're not going to fix her.
can you contact her parent(s) and say her boyfriend is a dealer?

When she contacts you, tell her you're done with her because you know where this leads.

Kill her.

She's being selfish enough to drag you into it with her, using you for attention and as your 'best friend' but nothing more. And she'll just try and blackmail you to stay if you don't want to

Uh, if you actually care about her it is very much your place. Why the fuck do so many retards not understand depression, it's a disease, it requires treatment by a doctor and medication. She's sick. If she had a broken arm you'd take her in to get treatment for that, wouldn't you?

Fucking christ, how come everybody here is so ignorant about this shit

confess your love my guy and if it doesnt work then block her on all social media, itll prevent you from checking up on her and allows you to focus on other things which will in turn distract you. Blocking her number is up to you

SHE'S NOT SAD YOU FUCKING IDIOT

DEPRESSION IS NOT SADNESS, ITS A GODDAMN DISEASE

you fucking morons are just as bad as the crazy christians who want to pray cancer away instead of getting medical treatment

I understand depression m8 as I suffer from it myself and I would be pretty upset of a friend of mine went behind my back and had me admitted after I told them something personal.

god youre a fucking idiot

I would like to buy her. How much?

>just as bad as the crazy christians who want to pray cancer away instead of getting medical treatment
This.
It's honestly the exact same thing.
Either get her medical help or fuck off OP

Sad was a generalization in the same sense that bad was. Why are you so upset?

Underrated post

Agreed. He apparently doesn't really want to help her... cause if he did he'd put her ahead of all else, including himself.

Yeah probably

Fuck her senseless then move on. She's doing it for attention.

because its like im talking to a literal retard, nothing im saying is actually being understood or processed by your brain

im out though, good fucking luck dumbass

I understand everything you are saying but I'm disregarding it as irrelevant statements.

Why ask for advise if you don't want to hear the solution? From what has been said in this thread up to this point you already have any answer you could possibly want/need. It's up to you to make whatever decision you're going to make.

Fuckin christ....how are you this much of a retard

You deserve to have that girl ruin your fucking life.

holy shit just kys you dumb faggot

I don't expect you to understand. I just want to help her that's all.

I didn't ask for advice, I came to the only place I could go to vent.

You aren't me though so why pretend?

We'll this does not change the fact that you're an idiot for not helping someone in need... selfish too. Who cares how she may see you for it.

If she's going to kill herself can I rape her first? It doesn't really matter what happens to her now since she's intent on being an hero.

You aren't stuck with fuck all. Attention seeking whore kills herself, and your problem solves itself.

She just wants attention. The majority of women who "attempt" suicide are doing it for attention. This bitch just threatened to write a fucking note.

Everybody sage this thread, OP is a fucking retard

I'll delete the thread man, no worries.

oh shut up faggot

I hope she ends up killing you first, then right before she kills herself she realizes all her problems were easily solved by medical help. She then leaves you for dead, goes and gets the professional help she needs and lives a long and happy life, never looking back.

dubs of truth

Look, bro, you should go to reddit, they help all those people like you that need help with personal issues, they aren't a careless, hopeless world like Sup Forums here is.

She wants and needs you to take control. Be her drill sergeant until she's on her feet. She will eventually at least blow you.

>telling somebody to go to reddit in a non-insulting way
>implying people in this thread didn't give OP perfect, wise advice but OP is such a retarded fag he completely ignored it

Let her die, faggot. There is no purpose for her to live. We're already doomed once the fishing market collapses in 33 years. That's one less bitch to eat my precious Cod.