I've been trying to catch up on Zelda games over the past 4 years since only playing Ocarina of Time back in the late...

I've been trying to catch up on Zelda games over the past 4 years since only playing Ocarina of Time back in the late 90s, and so far I've only had time to get through Skyward Sword and now I'm coming up on finishing Twilight Doggo. So far Twilight is my least favorite game of the set. When I do finally get around to finishing it, which one should I tackle next?

Wind waker hd or Breath of the wild if you have the newer systems but if you have n64 play some majoras mask, especially if you really liked OOT

only 2 others i know of since OOT is majora's mask and fail sail

Is Skyward Sword worth the $70 asking price online?

Nope. The motion controls were wonky at best. Nothing like try to go for a horizontal slash, but you can only pull off vertical cuts.

WE was legit good tho. There was just one part of the game where sailing the open sea got a little tiresome. An MM is GOAT. (Haven't played breath of the wild, not buying a switch)

wait for breath of the wild until major lag problems get fixed (also on the wiiu you can only change the synchro with hacks). BotW will also get 2 dlc later this year.

You should go with
A Link to the Past, to get a feeling for 2d zeldas

Nah nigga buy it used.
Skyward sword kida sucked ass. Twilight princess was better. Breath of the wild is the tits tho.

WW was legit good*

Get it for wiiu numbnuts. Aint noone gonna buy a switch

Majora's Mask idiot

OoT>BotW>MM>TP>WW>SS

Why the fuck would I buy a Wii U?

Windwaker and majora are my favorites. Play those two right now.

get paper mario TTYD
wont regret

True. The switch has a future.

skyward sword is like 20 bucks on virtual console.

Here's a list of all the good Zelda games:

>The Legend of Zelda
>The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
>The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

You probably didn't have the motion plus. The motion controls were great and a huge aspect to beating the game.

Pretty sure the game doesn't even let you play without motion plus.

Oh shit I have it but I keep pushing it off. Is it really that good??

I member there being a Wii motion plus calibration screen.

Not OP but yea it's a great game. try the n64 paper mario if you can get your hands on it. Ytou could emulate too. they're both great games

Yeah I might be mistaken then. I didn't have any problems and I loved SS. I put it 3rd after oot and mm

I've got TTYD and an old Wii that plays GC games. Probably won't go higher than a Wii w/ Nintendo. I'll get started on the paper Mario game right away then. Thx user

Minish cap was pretty gud, no way you should exclude Oracle of Seasons

You've got to play Majoras Mask. That shit gets emotional.

I can never get emotionally invested into games. Something about me just mashes A through dialogue. When I hear my friends talking about games I always feel like I missed something huge.

It's not even the dialogue. It's listening to the music when the termina city gets destroyed in 2 minutes. WAtching the mailman cry in his office before he dies. Knowing that girl gets kidnapped on the farm. The Kafei quest! Fuck.

Go find a new hobby or game genre like CSGO, Overwatch or a moba.

These games are not for you.

>Link to the Past
This is the only correct answer.

You mean
MM>OOT>BOTW>WW>TP>SS, right?

SS isn't that bsd at all! Why is it least liked here??

It's not bad just the others are better imo