Wright > Mason > Gilmour > Barrett > Waters

Wright > Mason > Gilmour > Barrett > Waters

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3591662
youtube.com/watch?v=tQxEB2D3dlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a faggot. How's that for discussion?

Wright > Gilmour = Waters > Mason > Barrett

you weren't too far off

Wright > Barrett = early 70s Waters > early 70s Gilmour > late 70s Waters > Mason > 80s & 90s Gilmour

I think you might be onto something here

>Waters above Mason
Not only did he produce Rock Bottom and contribute some great tape music to Ummagumma, AHM and DSOTM, he also had the most patrician solo album out of the entire band

I've been trying to find Fictitious Sports for a long time user. Think you could hook a Floyd Can up with a download?

takes two to know
two to know
TWO TO KNOW
WHY CAN'T YOU SEE?

It's on rutracker m8
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3591662

More accurate version:

Barret > Wright > Mason > Gilmour > Waters

>2017
>still falling for the "Barrett is good" meme

>2017
>still refusing to ingest the barrettpill

I had no clue. Thanks matey.

His solo albums are just boring pop folk and all the best songs on Piper are the group jams like Interstellar Overdrive and Pow R. Toc H. Plus they immediately improved once he was out of the band, as evidenced by the fact that Saucerful is clearly their best album.

Quintessential talentless hack.

Personally
Barrett = Gilmour = Mason = Wright = Waters
I love all these dudes to choose one who's better than the others. Altho Roger's personality does bother me a bit.

If were talking musicianship yes. If were talking composition I might push wright down a notch

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=tQxEB2D3dlo

Your all stupid it's
Barrett>>>>Gilmour>waters=mason>Wright>>>>Barrett

I said Barrett twice it implies a circle.

I wish it was.possible to know what Syd actually contributed to the band besides being the leader in the early days. I'd love to rank him the best but i just don't know lol

Wright > Barrett > Waters > Mason > Gilmour

Listen to his solo work and then compare piper to their later work and it will be pretty clear

go listen to the bass on Hey You

Can anyone educate me on why Wright is always so high on people's lists?

>all these guys with mason not at the bottom

lets not be contrians here. Hes not bad hes not the other 4 great.

Gilmour > Wright=Waters > Syd > Mason

for me its the subtle textures/layering he adds to each of the songs. Absolutely beautiful, hes like the Bill Evans for PF.

Requesting someone draw a picture of angry teachers being the 199 dislikes as a follow up to >pic related

>waters dead last
Opinion dropped.

His jazz background adds a lot to their sound. Dark Side of the Moon wouldn't be half as interesting without the pedal tones and electric piano counterpoint imo. That's just 1 example.